Leviathan increases appetite??

dbrufus1234

Awards
If Leviathan is a weight loss pill does it also increases your appetite?? because i read that someone on here said it did and i was just wondering??sorry if this is a stupid question im still a noob at all this stuff

also is DCP better than Leviathan?? and could i take both of them and get better results??

azr101

azr101

Awards
It supressed my appetite fairly well. If your diet is solid and your training hard, this stuff will do wonders. Especially for really stubborn areas.
Take your first dose really early on an empty stomach for max. effect. Take your afternoon dose away from any meals and keep your carbohydrates and sugars low after that.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Actually, most of our users on the DCP/Leviathan stack have reported some good appetite suppression. It is one of the best fat burning stacks around, which is why the two companies hooked up with NP to give the stack deal.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Actually, most of our users on the DCP/Leviathan stack have reported some good appetite suppression. It is one of the best fat burning stacks around, which is why the two companies hooked up with NP to give the stack deal.
word. i jumped on that deal when i saw it. Lev-R would also work well with Incarnate.

dbrufus1234

Awards
ive never really taken any supplements beside some creatine and stuff like that, so should i just start out with one of them instead of both??

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
ive never really taken any supplements beside some creatine and stuff like that, so should i just start out with one of them instead of both??
Definitely just as viable.

You could start off with one e.g. the DCP, and add the Leviathan as you come to a stick point or plateau in your cut.

This stack is suitable for those who wish to take the two products together or separately with very few side/ill effects either way.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I was definitely hungrier on my first day on Leviathan - but it has been manageable after the first day.

dbrufus1234

Awards
Definitely just as viable.

You could start off with one e.g. the DCP, and add the Leviathan as you come to a stick point or plateau in your cut.

This stack is suitable for those who wish to take the two products together or separately with very few side/ill effects either way.
so the DCP burns fat better than the leviathan?? the reason i am looking for a supplement is because i started out not taking anything and i was 5'8 190 BF?? and now im down to about 170-175 and i looking to lose 5-10 more pounds, but in the last couple weeks i havent lost hardly anything. and can you only get DCP over the internet?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Both are potent products, but one is a stim and the other isn't so they can't really be compared in that manner.

Online prices are usually the best so I think that would be the best way to go.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Both are potent products, but one is a stim and the other isn't so they can't really be compared in that manner.

agreed

dbrufus1234

Awards

so what are the pros and cons of each??