Help putting it all together

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Hey guys lets start with the stats
5'11" 19 y/o male at 190lbs. with an estimated lean weight of 175lbs. setting aside 8 weeks to cut up.
diet consists of complex clean carbs with every meal allowing some simple carbs in with post w/o. protein from clean sources and whey, and no added fats aside from daily handful or so of almonds.

training will be as follows:
8 A.M. Fasted cardio (45 mins tred, 5.0 inc at 5.0 pace)
6 P.M. 90 mins of weight training

Supplements:
RPM
DRIVE
NeoVar
DCP
VPX Meltdown
Napalm

Question:
Can someone help me schedule this out in terms of when to take what?

i was thinking..

DRIVEx3 DCPx2 Mltdwnx3 Napalm the belly - 30mins pre A.M. Training

NeoVar x 3 - Post A.M. Cardio pre breakfast

DCP x 2 - pre Lunch (3rd time eating)

DRIVEx3 RPMx2 - 45 mins pre PM lift

Neovar x 3 - Post workout (wait 15 and have whey/maize shake)

DCP x2 - Pre dinner

Anyone have any input?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys lets start with the stats
5'11" 19 y/o male at 190lbs. with an estimated lean weight of 175lbs. setting aside 8 weeks to cut up.
diet consists of complex clean carbs with every meal allowing some simple carbs in with post w/o. protein from clean sources and whey, and no added fats aside from daily handful or so of almonds.

Napalm the belly - 30mins pre A.M. Training
Anyone have any input?
I can speak to this factors directly. Be sure to allow the Napalm to dry prior to application. If you could apply it first thing in the morning (IOW, further from the WO) you have nothing to worry about.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks good. I wouldn't necessarily stack RPM and Drive that late in the evening though. Both give great energy that last for quit a while. Perhaps take Drive solo or throw in a cap of RPM to gauge effects for the sake of sleep.