Carbing Out - AnabolicMinds.com

Carbing Out

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Carbing Out

Is a very low carb diet the best option for losing fat? I am going to start dieting soon, and want to burn this excess fat as quickly as I can. However, my primary focus is maintaining the muscle mass that I have built while bulking, and perhaps even gaining a little more it that is possible.

I have heard a low carb diet can cause some loss in muscle mass. However, I will be using a Levithan Reloaded/ Incarnate stack and was thinking that it might counteract some of the muscle-burning side effects. If not, can anyone tell me a good way to diet to lose the fat as fast as possible without sacraficing the muscle? I am 6' 2'', 230ish, with about 22% body fat. How many calories should I be consuming, along with grams of protein, fat, and carbs (and what kind)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been overweight my entire childhood and am now a junior in highschool. This new bodybuilding kick has helped me develop a physique better than I have ever had before, with fantastic stregth gains, but I still need to get rid of this gut and flab on my legs, face, arms, and well, everywhere.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tend to keep my muscle and lose most fat on a CKD type diet with carb refeeds every 21st meal or so which puts you at about early day 4 for the carb feed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ketogenic Diet and Carb Load - 10 days out.
    By flytrapcan in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:00 PM
  2. Any PWO Low GI carb people out there????
    By Travis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
  3. carbs with xtend during work out???
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:08 PM
  4. boiling out carbs?
    By Dan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 09:07 AM
  5. Low carb soy pasta, check it out