Help! Will begin Cutting in a few Weeks!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%

Help! Will begin Cutting in a few Weeks!

I plan to do my first real cut around the last week of january, i have done some research but want some of your suggestions as you many have done them yourself...
    i am 195 pounds right now with a small gut but enough gut to loose definition in my abs... what should i do? i want do perhaps a mini-cut so to speak i plan to drop down to about 180 pounds, how can i achieve this without muscle loss, i dont want to really loose any as i have worked hard to earn this...

I plan to then stay around 180-185 until march-april where i will begin my 2008 bulk until at least october...

all suggestions appreciated
    thanks
    The BigRabbit

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.99%

high protein, low carb, low gl diet - reverse the carb to protein ratio in your PWO make it 1:2 carbs to protein. The idea being to keep insulin levels as low as possible as raising insulin levels turns off the fat buring process.

Add some thermogenics such as caffeine and ECGC to your diet or you could try one of the pre-formulated fat burners - I'm looking at Dren (Drenbuterol) from MHP it's pretty reasonably priced on another site - send me a PM if you're interested in the site
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

[QUOTE=gdbear65;1153924]high protein, low carb, low gl diet - reverse the carb to protein ratio in your PWO make it 1:2 carbs to protein. The idea being to keep insulin levels as low as possible as raising insulin levels turns off the fat buring process.

Add some thermogenics such as caffeine and ECGC to your diet or you could try one of the pre-formulated fat burners -

I personally had a few runs with eca stack and man im down to 7% bf! I just tweaked everything progressively of course and WHAM i'm very satisfied with the result I'm abou to start on m y last week!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%

how long did it take for this?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Quote Originally Posted by bigrabbit View Post
    how long did it take for this?
    I think i did 3 cycles (3 weeeks apiece with breaks during and in between each cycle so that I didnt become addicted as 1 may say ) stinting back into Oct31 into todays time this week is thelast week I cut. This was all followed by a flawless diet(95%of the time) and a great cutting routine aka the right amounts of lifting, cardio, and times to each what to eat when to eat. Hope this helps,Good luck!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    was all followed by a flawless diet(95%of the time) and a great cutting routine aka the right amounts of lifting, cardio, and times to each what to eat when to eat. Hope this helps,Good luck!
    I imagine your lifting remained the same as normal!?!? How much cardio? How long and what intensity?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

I imagine your lifting remained the same as normal!?!? How much cardio? How long and what intensity?
    yea umm did 30-45 min tempo pace after workout, and once a week i did Hitt training half way through my run(hit didnt count towards total time). Yea man great stuff! J u st have to find the dosage that works best for you!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    yea umm did 30-45 min tempo pace after workout, and once a week i did Hitt training half way through my run(hit didnt count towards total time). Yea man great stuff! J u st have to find the dosage that works best for you!
    Oh okay! Hey i have heard about this Hitt training a few times, but never really looked into it, could you please explain what it is, thanks!

The BigRabbit.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Oh okay! Hey i have heard about this Hitt training a few times, but never really looked into it, could you please explain what it is, thanks!

The BigRabbit.
    High Intensity Interval Training, basically Intervals of sprints with little rest. I did them for track and cross country.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me cut in a week
    By Buffspartan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 09:21 PM
  2. my next log!!! (in a few weeks)
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. Epistane in a few weeks
    By sakes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 08:29 PM
  4. Will begin first m-drol cycle in a week...
    By alacina13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM
  5. Photo Session -gotta cut in 8 weeks help!!
    By uclabruinsroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 12:07 PM