- 01-01-2008, 01:47 PM
- 01-01-2008, 02:10 PM
- 01-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Depends on your goals I suppose but it acts by turning your liver into a fat burning machine. A keto diet works well with it as does a standard 40/40/20 with a caloric deficit and some low intensity cardio.Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
01-01-2008, 02:44 PM
01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi, if you're going low carbs/keto, I would recommend implementing regular refeeds.
I personally would do something closer to 40/40/20 on TTA, ... extra carbs/electrolytes would be helpful too.
01-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fcbarca12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:09 PM
- By doggy_dog in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
- By LatSpread in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2008, 05:15 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 05-21-2008, 12:35 PM
- By Cavallo in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:43 AM