best cutting stack

  1. Thumbs up best cutting stack


    what supps would u guys vouch for? just finished bulking with creatine, leucine, nanovapor, and whey


  2. I'm about to run a PAL-Leviathan Reloaded and RPN- DCP to start my cut... I think a lot of people would agree its very good stack.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post
    I'm about to run a PAL-Leviathan Reloaded and RPN- DCP to start my cut... I think a lot of people would agree its very good stack.
    This absolutely seems to be the stack yielding the most potent results.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. thanks for the advice guys... but doing some research on these products, it looks like they have the same purposes and effects. what would be the point of taking both if they do the same thing? or do they not? explain please. thanks a ton

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hawks31 View Post
    thanks for the advice guys... but doing some research on these products, it looks like they have the same purposes and effects. what would be the point of taking both if they do the same thing? or do they not? explain please. thanks a ton
    They utilize different mechanisms...fatloss is a complex process - one that should be attacked from as many different angles as possible.

    DCP/leviathan shows a particularly strong synergy, which gives you an effect when taken together far beyond either alone.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Never tried DCP, but it sounds great. I am taking Leviathan Reloaded right now and love it. Check out my log in the supp log section! So, with that being said, here's my proposed stack...

    Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Ephedrine

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Never tried DCP, but it sounds great. I am taking Leviathan Reloaded right now and love it. Check out my log in the supp log section! So, with that being said, here's my proposed stack...

    Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Ephedrine
    VERY solid stack...how's your tolerance for E? Might want to take a reduced dose initially to assess the combo. I have done the combo twice...once I had a slight Ephedrine OD reaction, and the second time I was fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Yep - the PAL/RPN stack is one of the most popular stacks on NP for fatloss, and the reports we've had from our users have been very pleasing.

    They both target fat loss, but as dsade mentioned, via different aspects, which make the combination of the two much more effective than when taken alone.

  9. what is the length of your cycle & dosage?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    VERY solid stack...how's your tolerance for E? Might want to take a reduced dose initially to assess the combo. I have done the combo twice...once I had a slight Ephedrine OD reaction, and the second time I was fine.
    I do pretty well with the ephedrine. I can take a full dose of Leviathan Reloaded and 25mg of E and feel fine.

  11. could either of these possibly be used while bulking? i mean just to shred off that extra covering weight? dont know if that even makes sense to me but.. well?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best cutting stack
    By bangbang92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 08:18 PM
  2. The best cutting stack alphamine+at2+aav2
    By XIXOX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:48 PM
  3. Money is no issue. Best cutting stack
    By xGenericx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  4. NEED HELP!! on best cutting stack
    By Punisher88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Log in
Log in