iLkYp's Weight Loss Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

If I don't lower it.... can it hurt anything??

Also... pissing all the time is getting old lol

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

it only hurts your toilet paper budget if you normally are constipated it could be a blessing.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Well, I'm not really worried about the TP Budget lol

The soft stool is quick and easy... squirt wipe done
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Make sure your cardio is HIIT - read up on it if you haven't. That will go a long way toward increasing your endurance for the service while burning a ton of fat.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Okay, well here's my newest update.

I spoke to a Marine recruiter yesterday. I think I've come to a conclusion that I am will be a Marine in 1 year... come hell or high water! He weighed me in at around 1pm, this is after breakfast and about a half gallon of water while working.

1/19/08 - 279lbs

I went to the gym today and did a mile of walk/jog prior to my workout. I didn't go heavy today, I relied on doing more reps. I usually do 3 exercises, 3 sets of 8 reps. Today, I did 4 exercises of 3 sets with 15/10/10 reps. After my workout I went back to the treadmill for a walk/jog of 3 miles.

I feel my energy level continually rising when I go to the gym. I'm confident in saying that the DRIVE is helping me out quite a bit with my mood and energy through out the week as well. I've noticed my confidence level has been higher and I have been striving for competition. I can't bear lately to have someone doing something better than me... maybe thats the "Alpha Male" side effect they mention

How can I get my title of "Looking for advice!" changed to something along the lines of a log? This will be my primary spot for updates so I figured more people would give feedback if the title changed.

Also, I want to do something with RPM... What I'd like to do is take it mid-day (with lunch @ 11??), once a day, and before I workout in the AM on Sundays once. Will this work??
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

Sure that will work. You can PM a mod and ask them to change the title if under thread tools you can't change it yourself
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

No I can't change it....

Wondering about Blue Up (stim free) by Controlled Labs but I can't find any info on it.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

3 more miles last night. My feet hurt... I think it might be time for new running shoes. I've had this pair for about 7 months.

Blue up (stim free)?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

never tried it, has some good feedback though
    This space for rent

10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Damn lol I'm starting to think you're the only one following this thread.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Nah, dude. We're pulling for you. He's just the one who knows all the answers (:
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Nice
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Well, the weekly weigh in came and went and I haven't dropped much this week. Probably due in part to my ****ty eating on Fri. & Sat.

1/27/08 - 277 lbs

The DRIVE is getting a big thumbs down for me right now. I haven't felt any difference with this product. I went as far as upping my dosage this week and it didn't do anything but kill my bottle. So, in short, I won't be re-ordering it.

The ORANGE TRIAD multi-vitamin has got to be the worst tasting/smelling pill I have ever encountered.

On a positive note, my endurance has spiked since I've been doing my 3 mile tread mill work out. Gotta get my mile time down to 9 minutes or less. Need to be able to run 3 miles in 28 minutes or less... soon, very soon!

Still looking for ideas on a fat burner/supplement that is non-stimulant (due to my workout time). So if anyone has ideas, please let me know.
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

The endurance climb could be from drive

I think DCP then is probably your next best shot, possibly that plus bulk forslean.
    This space for rent

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The endurance climb could be from drive

I think DCP then is probably your next best shot, possibly that plus bulk forslean.
    agreed, but be careful with the forslean. it's given me cramp issues during some of my cardio sessions.

DRIVE definitely has some kick to it. Have you noticed any mood changes? More dense muscles?

I felt the product shine in the overall well-being feeling, the alpha male feeling during workouts, and the muscle hardness.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Well here's what I'm thinking for the next few weeks...

I've been doing the same workout for about 6 weeks now and I want to switch it up a bit. I'm going to start changing up my stale weights workout and going with different styles of sets. I've got my cardio pretty much in check for now.

I've been going to the gym a little earlier now. I know I've been talking about doing a different supplement, possibly a stack, but I wanted stim-free. Well, I think I'm going to go with stim. supplement instead.

Would it be beneficial if I took something every morning (approx. 7am) and then every evening (approx 5:30) even if I don't workout that day or if I work out later in the evening (8-ish) on cardio days?

I've heard good things about a few different stacks. Anything I should be interested in for both results and for my situation of joining the service(piss tests)?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Sorry about my hiatus, I've been busy lately. Anyhow, I'm still pushing myself. I haven't been to the gym in a couple days as I've been fighting the flu. But anyhow, I weighed in @ 276lbs on Sunday Feb. 17th. My endurance has gone through the roof, I can start to see the physical appearence changes. Even though I'm not "losing weight" fast, I can see changes. I think it may be that I'm losing fat but gaining muscle so it just appears to be happening slower???
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%

yeah recomps are slow and steady my friend, but it's slow and steady that wins the race
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

I haven't been worrying about supplements for the last few weeks but I've been considering a few items again. I've heard good things about Animal Pak (multivitamin) and Animal Cut (fat burner). I picked up the Muscle & Fitness supp. guide last night and read that Lipo6 is supposed to be really good. Any opinions?

Also, I take Gold Standard 100% whey right now either as a meal replacement or after a work out. But what I was thinking was changing it to a before workout shake and using a casein protein right before bed (since I work out at night). Opinion?
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

that sounds good
    This space for rent

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

wooooo.... i'm back! lol

It's been a while since my last update, but I need to let you guys in on my progress. As of 3/16/08 I weighed in at 266lbs and I feel great. My clothes are fitting better ( some are even too big ) and my strength has gone up tremendously.

I can actually see my stomach shrinking and my chest growing (seems like other things are growing too!). I think my actually weight loss has been steady, but doesn't seem that high due to the muscle gain.

I'm currently taking Animal Pak (multi) and Lipo6 for fat loss. I still take my protein in the morning as a meal replacement. I'm loving life guys (and gals)... I don't dread the gym anymore. It seems the more progress I make the more motivation I get.

Sorry for the delay in posts, but I will def. keep you folks updated!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

[QUOTE=ilkyspony;1144822]I am 20 years old, 6'1", and I weigh 285lbs

My goal is to be at 215lbs/10-15% Body Fat by approx. June 1st with a start date of 1/2/08. I plan on joining the Navy...[QUOTE]

ilkyspony,

Great goals, very admirable. I'm glad to see that you're aggressively pursuing your diet and training to achieve this goal. One thing I would advise you to do is to become familiar with the OPNAVINST on physical readiness. Also, talk to your recruiter to make sure your goal is going to get you where you want to go. At 6'1", 215 is too heavy by Navy standards. If I'm not mistaken, you need to be under 206 and less than 23% BF in order to ship out to boot camp. I don't know if this is waiverable or not, but check with your recruiter to make sure. Hope all goes well and keep on attacking the weights and hitting the cardio. Trust me, the more prepared you are, physically, for boot camp, the easier it will be all the way around.

rj
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Yes sir, you would be correct in the saying I would be over-weight @ 215. But, according to both my Navy and USMC recruiter, it would be a matter of BF%. I would need to be taped and that is what I'm aiming for. I have a large frame so being close to 205 is going to make me look silly ( plus I have a big head lol ).

That's a picture of me when I was around 230lbs. I def don't look fat IMO. Actually, I think I look skinny in that picture, but by most standards here I wouldn't be. If I could reach 230lbs, I can enlist by my BF%in the USMC according to my recruiter, I'm sure if the USMC will take me at that level the Navy would too if I decide to go that route.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ilkyspony View Post
    Yes sir, you would be correct in the saying I would be over-weight @ 215. But, according to both my Navy and USMC recruiter, it would be a matter of BF%. I would need to be taped and that is what I'm aiming for. I have a large frame so being close to 205 is going to make me look silly ( plus I have a big head lol ).
    Excellent, you're way ahead of me. I'm not up on what's waiverable or not, and wasn't sure if a good rope-n-choke was all that was needed to ship. I do know that in the past, folks have been penalized for being 'overweight' when they were just built really muscular. I had heard they were taking steps to remedy that, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ilkyspony View Post
    That's a picture of me when I was around 230lbs. I def don't look fat IMO. Actually, I think I look skinny in that picture, but by most standards here I wouldn't be. If I could reach 230lbs, I can enlist by my BF%in the USMC according to my recruiter, I'm sure if the USMC will take me at that level the Navy would too if I decide to go that route.
    You're right, you don't look fat. You carry 230 pretty well. Not to worry though, you'll def. come out of boot a lean, mean fighting machine. Good luck.

rj
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Well, after a long hiatus... I'm back. I switched jobs for a month so it made things hard to do as far working out and what not. I'm back doing what I was doing before and getting into the swing of things. I'm down to around 260 lbs as of a couple weeks ago. I've noticed significant gains in muscle mass and strength, but weight loss has slowed.

I'm currently taking:
    Animal Pak Multivitamin ( 1 pack daily )
    Optimum Whey protein ( usually just 1 for breakfast )
    Creatine supp. ( 11.xx grams with protein in morning as per intake ratio recommendation on package )
    L-Arginine ( 2 scoops = approx. 5 grams in morning with water )

I just started taking Lipo-6 again, I had stopped taking it for a little over a month and since I still had a full bottle I decided to take it again.

** What do you guys think about this? I'm still hoping to get down to no less than 235lbs by the week of June 16th. I feel it's do-able! 25 lbs in 7 weeks seems like a reasonable goal I think. It's a little over 3 1/2 lbs a week.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I think your goal is doable, They say to shoot for no more than 2lbs a week. I like to shoot for lofty goals as it really gets me trying really hard. If you give it all you got and you honestly know there was nothing else in your power that you could have done then you win either way. Good luck in your progress and we both have lofty goals to shoot for so lets get it done.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

What's your goal??
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I'm sitting at 203lbs right now at 25%. Im trying to get my bodyfat down to mid teens and take my weight to 185. 18lbs by July. It's crazy but I'm goin to try. My log is here if you want to take a look. No one really says anything or tells me what I should change. perhaps its because I am busy and dont really update like I should.

Mankos Recomping in Japan

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enough is Enough! C0rk's Weight Loss Log
    By C0rk in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:32 AM
  3. Socrates' weight-loss log
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 03:37 PM