cycling off ECA

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
For various reasons, I am winding down my ECA for a little while. One is because I am on the quest for a new job, the other is I know I will need to eventually.

I am already winding down my caffeine intake (heard it can mess with your receptors or something?) to my previous levels of just tea and drinks.

What is a good weight loss stim/supp to take for a month or so while I am not using an ECA stack?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As for stims without caffeine I would suggest NPs house geranium product...honestly though, it's dosed very very strong and last for hours. I would take it with the tea or coffee that you mentioned above.

DCP seems to be pretty popular too and should aid in fat loss while helping with a little energy (not a stim in any sense though).

You might want to invest in some Benadryl (generic works just fine) to help your receptors recover from the ECA. Another route would be Reset AD, but it costs a lot more.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
As for stims without caffeine I would suggest NPs house geranium product...honestly though, it's dosed very very strong and last for hours. I would take it with the tea or coffee that you mentioned above.

DCP seems to be pretty popular too and should aid in fat loss while helping with a little energy (not a stim in any sense though).

You might want to invest in some Benadryl (generic works just fine) to help your receptors recover from the ECA. Another route would be Reset AD, but it costs a lot more.
cool . I have some generic benedryl in my bathroom. Those supps/rec. doses OK for women too I guess? Geranium... who would have guessed. As in from the Geranium plant, flower?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depending on your stim tolerance the NP house brand caps of geranium might be really strong for you. It's a great deal, but I'm hesitant to try that much myself. I've found that as little as 20mg with about 200mg of caffeine is good for me. 40mg with 200 - 300mg of caffein and I get a litte jittery. Others aren't quite as responsive to it though. NP also sells it in bulk, but they are currently out. You would either need a scale or would have to make a solution/suspension to take the bulk.

1,3-dimethylamylamine (1 gram) By: NutraPlanet

1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance. 1,3-dimethylamylamine works through a similar pathway as ephedrine, causing an increase in cAMP (the chemical messenger that triggers fat release and provides potent appetite suppression and thermogenic action).

An effective dose of geranamine is about 25 mg (miligrams) taken 1-3 times a day
EDIT: Now that I think about, you might not want to try any stims for a while since you're coming off of the ephedra, especially something like the geranium oil products. Just stick to the DCP for now.

Last edited: