Lean with Levithan Reloaded - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean with Levithan Reloaded

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Lean with Levithan Reloaded

Hi all, im new here.
    17 years old, 6'2'', about 228 lbs.
    I've been into lifting weights for a little less than a year, but have only actually been into bodybuilding and actually doing it correctly for a few months. Anyway right now im at about 21% BF. Im still bulking up, im using Size On and waiting for that stack to run out before I start getting cut (Size On is pretty unbelievable, btw. Good size gains, great stregnth gains, im just hoping it stays when i stop using it!)
    Anyway ive heard some incredible things about LR, so im planning on picking it up in about a month. I was just curious, while using this product, should my diet be the same as if I was trying to lean out without the LR? Im terrified of burning of muscle with my fat, and I understand LR can do wonders for that side effect, but does that mean I should be consuming more calories or anything? Any advice/examples would be greatly appreciated.
    -Ryan

2. New Member

Thumbs up

Can't speak for LR but the original Leviathan is insane if your diet and workouts are in check. On serious carb restrictions I've lost over 3 pounds a week on Leviathan, without sacrificing any strength or size but with noticiable leaning in my gut and ass.
    Before that I struggled to lose 2 pounds a week if I was lucky.

I don't think you can go wrong with either.
  3. New Member

Good luck. I just started LR today, so we'll see what happens.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Does anyone have any advice on how much I should be eating to get lean? I mean overall calories, g's of carbs, protein, and fat, etc. I will be about 235 when I start cutting, and im 6' 2'' with about 22% body fat. I've never seriously cut before and im worried about burning muscle, im defintely going to be running Levithan RL/Incarnate. Is there anything else I need to be taking (anti-catabolic wise)? Also, how much cardio should I do? Id like to lose the fat as quickly as I can, but not if it means burning muscle mass.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:33 AM
  2. Levithan Reloaded/Yohimbine
    By C0rk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:05 AM
  3. Levithan Reloaded/ Incarnate/ Size On
    By RyanOFelt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:04 PM