- 12-16-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm drawing up plans for a cutting pulse and need ideas/input. My goal here is to maintain and hopefully gain muscle during the process. The idea I have so far is to do calorie restriction M-F, with a pulse dose on Tues and Thurs, Sat and Sun eat maintainence level calories with a pulse. So its 4 days on 3 days off during the week. The idea being that the pulse and increase in calories on the weekend will rebuild any muscle lost during the calorie restriction phase. I am considering doing a keto, I have always had the best results with those, but am concerned about low blood sugar issues with the pulse.
- 12-17-2007, 11:17 AM
What days do you workout?
Personally I think it would be better to be on a restricted diet all week and pulse on four of your workout days. So if you workout Monday through Friday then I'd pulse M/T/T/F.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nevergoodenough in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM
- By quakebks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 05:09 AM
- By edvanp in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:19 PM
- By guest9999 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:22 AM
- By mountainboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:33 PM