Fatloss Stack?

jrm

jrm

Awards
My weight has been stagnant for the most part after trying different diet techniques and various stim fat burners. Was wanting input on some other products I was thinking of stacking:

RPN DCP and Anabolix Extreme Retain 2

I would appreciate any feedback on these products. I'm open to suggestions as well.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
My weight has been stagnant for the most part after trying different diet techniques and various stim fat burners. Was wanting input on some other products I was thinking of stacking:

RPN DCP and Anabolix Extreme Retain 2

I would appreciate any feedback on these products. I'm open to suggestions as well.
If you have been experimenting with stim fat burners you may definately want to run reset AD by Palo Alto Labs for a month standalone before starting anything new. The new Leviathan Reloaded is pretty good as a stim fat burner. DCP and retain would be good to run alongside reset ad while you reset your adrenals and drop cortisol levels. something else you may want to look into is "basic cuts". It contains caffiene(stim) and PEA(focus enhancer/cortisol reducer). I am currently using basic cuts, hoodia, and DCP on a cut. All the supp I named you can get from nutraplanet for a sum total of less than $100 prolly :)

jrm

jrm

Awards
Thank you for your reply. I have actually already used the original Leviathan at 5 a day, but unfortunately didn't see any significant results. I have been using Reset AD for a while now as well. I have never tried a cortisol blocker/reducer which is why I was considering it.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Thank you for your reply. I have actually already used the original Leviathan at 5 a day, but unfortunately didn't see any significant results. I have been using Reset AD for a while now as well. I have never tried a cortisol blocker/reducer which is why I was considering it.
If it is mostly abdominal fat (IE you have decent vascularity elsewhere yet a seemingly disproportionate amount of abdominal fat) then it is likely cortisol and/or estrogen related. Give the retain a shot, I think you'll like the results.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Abdomin is flat, but fat is there. Obliques too...and chest fat. Everything else is good. I have taken anti-estrogen (6-OXO and a few others) but never had any luck (no significant change).

nelix

Awards
  • Established
DCP + a forsalean product + Relora

Taking it further

Sesathin + CLA

jrm

jrm

Awards
I'm not familiar with most of that, but will look into it next chance I get.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have started to really enjoy DCP pre-cardio. Anyway you said you have been trying different diet techniques, have you stuck to a plan consistently for a good period to see results?

jrm

jrm

Awards
Isn't DCP non-stim based; what's the advantage taking it pre-cardio?

The least amount of time I've stayed on a diet was in six week intervals.

nelix

Awards
  • Established

The advantage is PLCAR boosts energy production, pyruvate helps with cramps and endurance, TTA frees up fat (making it available for metabolism)

Very simplified, someone from RPN will be here to make it more literal, but I figured I'd say something for you to read while you wait... And if I am wrong get corrected and learn something.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

The advantage is PLCAR boosts energy production, pyruvate helps with cramps and endurance, TTA frees up fat (making it available for metabolism)

Very simplified, someone from RPN will be here to make it more literal, but I figured I'd say something for you to read while you wait... And if I am wrong get corrected and learn something.
Thanks for helping out in the interim nelix ;)

JRM - the reason for DCP to be taken pre-workout/cardio is that the PLCAR helps with managing general fatigue i.e. assists you with working out for longer, there is a slight thermo effect from the raspberry ketones. The TTA will also be doing its job to mobilise those fat cells and get them primed for fat burning. You have to try it to feel it. It is very noticeable, I have been taking it about 20mins pre-workout and sweat, literally dripping compared to if I didn't take it.

jrm

jrm

Awards
So....would the DCP (for fatloss) and Retain 2 (for cortisol contol) be a good stack? I would like to place an order tonight, so please let me know!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it would be a good stack. I personally like cort blockers alot. Transdermal 7 cort is a good one and primordials looks really good but really expensive. I think it has 7 oxo plus other things in it to boost fat loss. Oh and I almost forgot to mention napalm. Its for spot reduction of fat. If you just have a few troubled areas it may be the way to go. I've only been using it for a short time but It appears that my love handles are shrinking already.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Just ordered the Retain 2 and DCP along with some other goodies.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, are you keeping a log of your progress somewhere?

jrm

jrm

Awards
Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it. I have only logged once before and didn't get much feedback.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
its funny no one is reccomending 11-oxo anymore.... do we hate PA that much???

jrm

jrm

Awards
Got the DCP and Retain 2 in today, along with my normal supps. Will be starting it tomorrow.

heltzelfitnes

Awards
Got the DCP and Retain 2 in today, along with my normal supps. Will be starting it tomorrow.
i personally would like to hear your results/feelings on the stack... i ordered the same (well almost the same stack )

jrm

jrm

Awards
Started it this morning. Workout went fairly well. Today was triceps and shoulders, but nursing a rotator cuff injury so shoulders weren't great. Cardio was not very good either, at least compared to Monday through yesterday. I did about five minutes warm up and seven minutes HIIT on elliptical; and about seven minutes on treadmill. I think I had the resistence too high on the elliptical and got burnt out too early.

With saying all that, the endurance seemed up in regard to my tricep exercises.

Weight today: 285-ish lbs

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Well I will sub to this thread and check in on you from time to time ;)

jrm

jrm

Awards
Well I will sub to this thread and check in on you from time to time ;)
Should I be irritable on this? I don't know if it's just a bad day at work (I deal with the retarded public) or if it's this stack.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried Retain 2, but DCP does not make me irritable. Maybe a bad day? Poor sleep/diet?

Oh, what was your final decision on the diet/workout routine?

jrm

jrm

Awards
Could be a bad day. Diet is OK today, missed a meal earlier so that could be it too.

Diet? I have no idea! I've gained about 7-8 lbs over the past 3 weeks, but had finals which might've contributed. I'm really at a loss as to what do to. The only time I seem to lose is when I go on extreme deficit.

heltzelfitnes

Awards
Could be a bad day. Diet is OK today, missed a meal earlier so that could be it too.

Diet? I have no idea! I've gained about 7-8 lbs over the past 3 weeks, but had finals which might've contributed. I'm really at a loss as to what do to. The only time I seem to lose is when I go on extreme deficit.

probably a bad day... retain 2 really doesn't have any side effects from what research i could find about it on the internet

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
its funny no one is reccomending 11-oxo anymore.... do we hate PA that much???
I really want to try it but it's really expensive when dosed appropriately. Maybe AX will come out with their 3-AD and I won't have to wait too long.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it would be a good stack. I personally like cort blockers alot. Transdermal 7 cort is a good one and primordials looks really good but really expensive. I think it has 7 oxo plus other things in it to boost fat loss. Oh and I almost forgot to mention napalm. Its for spot reduction of fat. If you just have a few troubled areas it may be the way to go. I've only been using it for a short time but It appears that my love handles are shrinking already.
jrm, this man speaks truth.

Look into Napalm for those trouble areas of fat.

jrm

jrm

Awards
I have been sick since Christmas day, so I haven't any updates or been taking any supps (stomach virus or food poisoning). I started back on everything today and plan on getting back in the gym tomorrow.

jrm

jrm

Awards
jrm, this man speaks truth.

Look into Napalm for those trouble areas of fat.
Is it good, or is it good for guys who weigh a buck70 and want to see some abs? I've never tried anything topical before and would be somewhat skeptical for someone of my size.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Leviathan Reloaded good for blocking cortisol?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it good, or is it good for guys who weigh a buck70 and want to see some abs? I've never tried anything topical before and would be somewhat skeptical for someone of my size.
It'll help probably at just about any size since it uses several different pathways of fat loss.

Check out the write up on our website. I also started a thread ("A Formal Introduction to Napalm"), that has everything you need to know, including the beta tester logs.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Retarded Public....

Should I be irritable on this? I don't know if it's just a bad day at work (I deal with the retarded public) or if it's this stack.
Do you work for the IRS? Ha ha!

jrm

jrm

Awards
It'll help probably at just about any size since it uses several different pathways of fat loss.

Check out the write up on our website. I also started a thread ("A Formal Introduction to Napalm"), that has everything you need to know, including the beta tester logs.
How does it do on breast fat?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
How does it do on breast fat?
Theoretically it will work just as effectively as it does in the Abdominal/oblique region, and the anecdotal reports (logs, independent and sponsored tests, etc) supports that glowingly.

If you've got a bit of fat on the pecs -- as most men, including myself tend to -- rubbing a few squirts of Napalm will definitely help you reduce the fat in that area and bring out a little more definition.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Well, no significant updates. I got laid off last week, so my eating has been out of cadence and diet a little out of whack. Was about 284lbs this morning.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laid Off

Well, no significant updates. I got laid off last week, so my eating has been out of cadence and diet a little out of whack. Was about 284lbs this morning.
JRM,
Sorry to hear about that! I'll say a prayer for ya!

jrm

jrm

Awards
My mood has been much better since starting these new products. Now, I don't know if it's because I no longer work somewhere that makes me miserable, or if it's the supplements. I have noticed I have been sweating A LOT more. I was sitting in church Sunday dripping sweat. So, although the scale really isn't reflecting anything significant, possibly something is going on behind the scene which will show itself soon.

I am in the middle of a supplement order and am adding EST Suppressor. My appetite has been unreal since starting this stack and I can't control it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
ONSWOL Supplements 7
megadeth Supplements 42
JonRubio Weight Loss 10
fightbackhxc Supplement Logs 17