Fatloss Stack?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Is Leviathan Reloaded good for blocking cortisol?

2. Also, any input on appetite suppressors (e.g. Zappetite)?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Is it good, or is it good for guys who weigh a buck70 and want to see some abs? I've never tried anything topical before and would be somewhat skeptical for someone of my size.
    It'll help probably at just about any size since it uses several different pathways of fat loss.

Check out the write up on our website. I also started a thread ("A Formal Introduction to Napalm"), that has everything you need to know, including the beta tester logs.
  4. Retarded Public....

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Should I be irritable on this? I don't know if it's just a bad day at work (I deal with the retarded public) or if it's this stack.
    Do you work for the IRS? Ha ha!

5. Subbbed by the way. Good thread!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    It'll help probably at just about any size since it uses several different pathways of fat loss.

Check out the write up on our website. I also started a thread ("A Formal Introduction to Napalm"), that has everything you need to know, including the beta tester logs.
    How does it do on breast fat?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    How does it do on breast fat?
    Theoretically it will work just as effectively as it does in the Abdominal/oblique region, and the anecdotal reports (logs, independent and sponsored tests, etc) supports that glowingly.

If you've got a bit of fat on the pecs -- as most men, including myself tend to -- rubbing a few squirts of Napalm will definitely help you reduce the fat in that area and bring out a little more definition.

8. Well, no significant updates. I got laid off last week, so my eating has been out of cadence and diet a little out of whack. Was about 284lbs this morning.
  9. Laid Off

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Well, no significant updates. I got laid off last week, so my eating has been out of cadence and diet a little out of whack. Was about 284lbs this morning.
    JRM,
    Sorry to hear about that! I'll say a prayer for ya!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    JRM,
    Sorry to hear about that! I'll say a prayer for ya!
    Thanks, I appreciate that. I actually accepted a job today! Little less pay but will still be flexible with my school schedule.

11. My mood has been much better since starting these new products. Now, I don't know if it's because I no longer work somewhere that makes me miserable, or if it's the supplements. I have noticed I have been sweating A LOT more. I was sitting in church Sunday dripping sweat. So, although the scale really isn't reflecting anything significant, possibly something is going on behind the scene which will show itself soon.

I am in the middle of a supplement order and am adding EST Suppressor. My appetite has been unreal since starting this stack and I can't control it.
  12. Jrm

Glad to hear you got a job!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the best legal fatloss stack money can buy
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 07:31 PM
  2. Most potent fatloss stacks
    By CHAPS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:03 PM
  3. ALRI fatloss Stack (AKA "Damn, there went my paycheck!)
    By motiv8er in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:18 PM
  5. critique my fatloss stack, please
    By entic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 06:31 PM