good fat sources while doing ckd/tkd
- 12-12-2007, 11:14 AM
- 12-12-2007, 11:40 AM
If I don't meet my daily needs for fat I add in some extra virgin olive oil. I pretty much drink the stuff with every meal. An easy way to use it if your not partial to just downing it by itself is throw 1-2 tbsps. in one of your daily shakes. Another way I throw in extra fat cals is with heavy whipping cream. Another great additive for shakes.
- 12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes sir Extra Virgin olive Oil (EVOO) You can pick it up cheap too. I think I got a gallon of it for $21 should last me for the next 3 months.
Or maybe some MCT oil in your pre-workout shakerSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
12-12-2007, 01:37 PM
coconut oil is superb. I like to use it for cooking. drop 1/4 cup in a fry pan, fry up some shrimp or cut up chicken in it with jerk spices, then toss some fresh spinach in right at the end to pick up all the remaining oil. yum
12-12-2007, 01:53 PM
coconut oil is not recommended on a cyclic carb diet if your primary goal is to burn fat for energy. It is a unique fat in that it uses a different energy substrate than other fats which will fukc up your body's ability to utilize EFA's for fuel. A little bit here and there never hurt anyone though.
12-12-2007, 01:57 PM
12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheBreeze in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:44 PM
- By TheeBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-21-2009, 07:12 PM
- By nolinenowait in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2007, 10:28 AM
- By ccauchi1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2003, 04:08 PM
- By S-Zero in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2003, 08:23 PM