TTA and DCP Feedback

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so ive been taking DCP for about three weeks and ive noticed i look a little puffier. I heard from one of my friends that its normal to get water bloat while taking a TTA product. So my question is has anyone else experienced this bloating side effect, and if so, after you stopped taking this product did you look leaner than when you started. Thanks in advance.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some people do hold a little water while using DCP. It should go away a few days after you stop taking it.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Could you comment on the endurance properties some report using DCP? I used it late last year, but it was during a change in training protocols... so I couldn't really judge how my endurance was improved with the product.

Some users have stated that DCP increases endurance, but I've also read the exact opposite. For a runner, what would you say? Yea or nay

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I think it screws around with your endurance cause ive been getting more cramps from the TTA.

Anybody else have any input on your results with DCP?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can take 3grams a day, and I get no cramps, until about 3 weeks in.. they can come on strong, just lay off to 1.5g of TTA and its fine...

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk TTA gave me horrific cramps
DCP = no cramps, and the increased endurance people speak of from DCP is the PCAR

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you comment on the endurance properties some report using DCP? I used it late last year, but it was during a change in training protocols... so I couldn't really judge how my endurance was improved with the product.

Some users have stated that DCP increases endurance, but I've also read the exact opposite. For a runner, what would you say? Yea or nay
McBurly has it correct. PLCAR is used to treat Chronic fatigue, and has a special affinity for both muscle and cardiac cells, increasing fuel availability to them. In addition, the propionate ester is cleaved and formed in Succinate, which is a vitall KREBS intermediate. The combination VASTLY increases endurance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it screws around with your endurance cause ive been getting more cramps from the TTA.

Anybody else have any input on your results with DCP?
I do not think a direct comparison between TTA and DCP is fair. As you know, TTA is a compound in DCP. TTA is known to cause cramps in some individuals. For precisely this reason, DCP contains Potassium Pyruvate, an advanced potassium form, to neutralize this cramping effect.
In terms of endurance, I can postulate at least one pathway through which DCP can produce an enhancement in endurance levels. DCP contains Priopionyl-L-Carnitine. Propionyl-l-carnitine has a special affinity for heart, endothelial, and muscle cells. It quickly penetrates these tissues and delivers benefits ranging from the protection of heart muscles to neutralizing fatigue via elevation of muscle glycogen stores. This is important. Furthermore, the potassium in DCP may help to stabilize electrolyte levels in the body, leading to performance enhancement. Something else: The bonding of potassium to pyruvate may also contribute to energy metabolism. As you recall, pyruvate is an intermediate of the Krebs-Cycle, a crucial component of energy metabolism.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
McBurly has it correct. PLCAR is used to treat Chronic fatigue, and has a special affinity for both muscle and cardiac cells, increasing fuel availability to them. In addition, the propionate ester is cleaved and formed in Succinate, which is a vitall KREBS intermediate. The combination VASTLY increases endurance.
Dsade! Your contribution turned up while I was busy re-writing and polishing mine!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do not think a direct comparison between TTA and DCP is fair. As you know, TTA is a compound in DCP. TTA is known to cause cramps in some individuals. For precisely this reason, DCP contains Potassium Pyruvate, an advanced potassium form, to neutralize this cramping effect.
In terms of endurance, I can postulate at least one pathway through which DCP can produce an enhancement in endurance levels. DCP contains Priopionyl-L-Carnitine. Propionyl-l-carnitine has a special affinity for heart, endothelial, and muscle cells. It quickly penetrates these tissues and delivers benefits ranging from the protection of heart muscles to neutralizing fatigue via elevation of muscle glycogen stores. This is important. Furthermore, the potassium in DCP may help to stabilize electrolyte levels in the body, leading to performance enhancement. Something else: The bonding of potassium to pyruvate may also contribute to energy metabolism. As you recall, pyruvate is an intermediate of the Krebs-Cycle, a crucial component of energy metabolism.
Ahh good posting, now I don't have to comment!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DCP is da bomb! I get better errections, wicked endurance, prevention of fat storage and some good fatloss, i find my sweet spot is 10 caps/day, i LOVE this stuff, everyone should be on it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is da bomb! I get better errections, wicked endurance, prevention of fat storage and some good fatloss, i find my sweet spot is 10 caps/day, i LOVE this stuff, everyone should be on it.
I am currently on 9 caps per day. I would have loved to go beyond this, but I have only three tubs that I want to take for three months straight for my stack. Wish I had the flexibility to increase my daily dose to 12 per day.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the feedback, im excited to see how lean ill be after the water gain goes away.l

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait can you translate his for me? ;) too many big words in it
For instance? :D. Cellar, by the way, is a recommended translator and decoder :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

nelix

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna ditch the water now, you could try Showtime but I don't imagine it will do good things for cramps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you wanna ditch the water now, you could try Showtime but I don't imagine it will do good things for cramps.
TTA + Showtime = :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is everyone else getting this bloat/edema? And what's it from?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking in 3g+ a day of TTA (with some from DCP, some from bulk) for about a month now, and i'm hoping I have some bloat so that when I stop I look even leaner after the water disappears :D

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
bloat from DCP...:( thats not what i want to hear. I just picked up a bottle along with that amazing xtend deal going on right now thinking it would make me look leaner, not puffy.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
bloat from DCP...:( thats not what i want to hear. I just picked up a bottle along with that amazing xtend deal going on right now thinking it would make me look leaner, not puffy.
I don't get very much bloat on DCP at all. Perhaps with higher doses of TTA it would cause some more prominent effects of bloating, but the amount we used shouldn't pose such a problem for bloat if you don't add extra TTA into it. Arguably the extra TTA could help further fat loss though, this is a trade off that we took, and added in other ingredients to support fat loss so you don't need as much TTA.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the TTA
And that is one advantage of preferring a well-rounded formula such as DCP to concentrating on single compounds such as TTA.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
so my DCP will be here today. What would be a good starting dose.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A good starting dose would be 4 in the am 2 before workout or in the afternoon and 2 in the evening. Then you can adjust your dose as needed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so my DCP will be here today. What would be a good starting dose.
Recommended dosage is 6 caps, and that is a good starting point. After assessing tolerance, add another capsules to your preworkout dose (for increased endurance and fat burning).

Afterwards, if you want to increase further and you know for a fact you will be eating a less-than-stellar meal, add another capsule before that meal.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks. As far as tolerance are you referring to the
TTA and cramps?