TTA and DCP Feedback

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    bloat from DCP... thats not what i want to hear. I just picked up a bottle along with that amazing xtend deal going on right now thinking it would make me look leaner, not puffy.
    I don't get very much bloat on DCP at all. Perhaps with higher doses of TTA it would cause some more prominent effects of bloating, but the amount we used shouldn't pose such a problem for bloat if you don't add extra TTA into it. Arguably the extra TTA could help further fat loss though, this is a trade off that we took, and added in other ingredients to support fat loss so you don't need as much TTA.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    It's the TTA
    And that is one advantage of preferring a well-rounded formula such as DCP to concentrating on single compounds such as TTA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. so my DCP will be here today. What would be a good starting dose.

4. A good starting dose would be 4 in the am 2 before workout or in the afternoon and 2 in the evening. Then you can adjust your dose as needed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    so my DCP will be here today. What would be a good starting dose.
    Recommended dosage is 6 caps, and that is a good starting point. After assessing tolerance, add another capsules to your preworkout dose (for increased endurance and fat burning).

Afterwards, if you want to increase further and you know for a fact you will be eating a less-than-stellar meal, add another capsule before that meal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. alright thanks. As far as tolerance are you referring to the
    TTA and cramps?

7. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    alright thanks. As far as tolerance are you referring to the
    TTA and cramps?
    Yes, as well as any other effects you notice (though there shouldn't be too many other side effects.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Xtreme and DCP plus TTA-500?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 05:00 PM
  2. DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. Is TTA and/or Sesamin a no-no preworkout?
    By rxp1997 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 02:52 PM
  4. TTA and carb cycling issues
    By gpupp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 12:05 PM