Need Some Advice - Hydroxycut?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Need Some Advice - Hydroxycut??

1. New Member

Question Need Some Advice - Hydroxycut??

Hey Everyone,

Got a question for you....

Lately I've started to develop a gut. It's not huge, but it's enough that my pants are noticeably tighter now (waist is an inch bigger in my new jeans). I know it's from beer and not watching my diet. I've cut back on the alcohol and tried to start watching my diet a little bit more closely, but the gut still remains.

I'm looking at taking Hydroxycut or Hydroxycut Hardcore, but I don't really know if it's for me. I mean, I'm not obese. I'm in pretty good shape, I just have a small gut that I want to get rid of. I'm a full-time Firefighter, which helps to keep me active, and I either work out or run just about everyday, but still can't seem to cut up my abs.

I guess my question is... Does Hydroxycut work? and does it make you feel all jittery and screw with you, or is it okay to take? I took Anevol and that stuff really messed with me - after about three weeks it made me feel sick and depressed (It worked to gain muscle, but I'm glad I'm done with it and probably won't take it ever again).

I recently came off a cycle of anevol, and right now all I take is 100% Pure Whey Protein, CellMass, a Liver Support pill, and Restore (which I am almost done with). Once in awhile I take NO Xplode. Is it okay to take Hydroxycut with these?

Another question... I realize beer/ alcohol can help put on some weight... but what about drinking a Mountain Dew or a Red Bull (or coffee) per day? Will one or two of those a day add to your gut?

What do you guys advise? Anything I should do or take instead of Hydroxycut? or is Hydroxycut a go?

Thanks a ton for any info!

:squat:

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF880 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Got a question for you....

Lately I've started to develop a gut. It's not huge, but it's enough that my pants are noticeably tighter now (waist is an inch bigger in my new jeans). I know it's from beer and not watching my diet. I've cut back on the alcohol and tried to start watching my diet a little bit more closely, but the gut still remains.

I'm looking at taking Hydroxycut or Hydroxycut Hardcore, but I don't really know if it's for me. I mean, I'm not obese. I'm in pretty good shape, I just have a small gut that I want to get rid of. I'm a full-time Firefighter, which helps to keep me active, and I either work out or run just about everyday, but still can't seem to cut up my abs.

I guess my question is... Does Hydroxycut work? and does it make you feel all jittery and screw with you, or is it okay to take? I took Anevol and that stuff really messed with me - after about three weeks it made me feel sick and depressed (It worked to gain muscle, but I'm glad I'm done with it and probably won't take it ever again).

I recently came off a cycle of anevol, and right now all I take is 100% Pure Whey Protein, CellMass, a Liver Support pill, and Restore (which I am almost done with). Once in awhile I take NO Xplode. Is it okay to take Hydroxycut with these?

Another question... I realize beer/ alcohol can help put on some weight... but what about drinking a Mountain Dew or a Red Bull (or coffee) per day? Will one or two of those a day add to your gut?

What do you guys advise? Anything I should do or take instead of Hydroxycut? or is Hydroxycut a go?

Thanks a ton for any info!

:squat:
    Can't help on the Hydroxycut thing....but Mountain Dew and Redbull will add alot of sugar calories to your day...I would personally stay away from it. Coffee on the other hand...will aid in fatloss. Almost no calories...and the cafine will give you energy and act as an appitite supressant
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hydroxycut might make you jittery, its kind of individual. Definitely look closer at what you are eating, and try to clip out unnecessary calories. Subbing in unsweetened iced tea for sodas works well. If you normally have just 3 cans of soda a day, doing that will have you loosing a pound every 10 days or so.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. New Member

Okay, the search function is my friend. Did a little more research on Hydroxycut... kinda got the idea it is worthless, except for giving you the jitters and shakes.

How about BSN's Thermonex? It claims to have eliminated side affects such as shakes, anxiousness, shortness of breath, raised pulse, etc. Anyone ever tried this?
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

Go with PAL leviathan reloaded do a search on it many logs on it
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Go with PAL leviathan reloaded do a search on it many logs on it
    Did a search on the Leviathan reloaded. Have a sample of that coming my way. If I like it, I'll stick with it

Thanks for the info.

Any idea how many days supply the sample is??
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

yeah leviathan is the best fatburner out there imo. It will help you loose fat and even gain some muscle and without the jittery feeling. Lipo 6 also worked pretty good for me too.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FF880 View Post
    Did a search on the Leviathan reloaded. Have a sample of that coming my way. If I like it, I'll stick with it

Thanks for the info.

Any idea how many days supply the sample is??
    my sample is on the way too, leviathan is supposed to be the **** too, no jitters with a recomp effect.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by n2bnbig View Post
    Can't help on the Hydroxycut thing....but Mountain Dew and Redbull will add alot of sugar calories to your day...I would personally stay away from it. Coffee on the other hand...will aid in fatloss. Almost no calories...and the cafine will give you energy and act as an appitite supressant

I use the low carb/sugar free versions of the energy drinks, so I get the caffeine and energy w/o the calories.

More of :clean: and less is the idea

Also I heard they reformulated Hydroxycut and that the new formula isnt anywhere as good as the old. Is that true? Anyone tried the new formula?
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like the rockstar low carb, wish sobe did the regular adrenaline rush in low carb
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

monster has a low carb too thats pretty good.
  12. Senior Member

Try to avoid excess carbohydrates that come in the form of sugary soft drinks or alcohol if possible. Instead of one a day, maybe minimise it to one a week? Saves you from doing cardio to kill off those calories too!

As far as a fat burner - definitely check into leviathan.. it is potent, you could also add in DCP which complements the leviathan nicely and a lot of people have had success with this combo (just waiting on it to come back in stock).

If you could relay your diet out here, it would be helpful for us to check if you're on the right track.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    monster has a low carb too thats pretty good.
    eeww no. I tried that and it was sickly!! And that stuff gave me really bad smelly burps lol. I prefer the low carb versions of Rock Star and Rooster Booster.

I also like my Pepsi Max and Rip It Chic
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    Also I heard they reformulated Hydroxycut and that the new formula isnt anywhere as good as the old. Is that true? Anyone tried the new formula?
    Your right. They took out Ephedra which was one of the main reasons for such great results. Yet, they still Advertise it like it's even better than before.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Try to avoid excess carbohydrates that come in the form of sugary soft drinks or alcohol if possible. Instead of one a day, maybe minimise it to one a week? Saves you from doing cardio to kill off those calories too!

As far as a fat burner - definitely check into leviathan.. it is potent, you could also add in DCP which complements the leviathan nicely and a lot of people have had success with this combo (just waiting on it to come back in stock).

If you could relay your diet out here, it would be helpful for us to check if you're on the right track.
    Oh, my diet sucks. It's never regular. I'm a full-time Firefighter and live at the Station for 48 hours straight, and with fires and medical calls, you never know what or when you will be able to eat, so it's kind of just shove whatever you can in your mouth when you have time.

But basically, I'll try to eat:

*cheerios w/ milk in the morning
    *some sort of fruit and peanut butter/ crackers mid morning
    *a can of spaghetti-O's or some crap like that for lunch w/ chips
    *a burger or cheap steak for dinner
    *more peanut butter/ crackers in the evening

*during the day I'll usually have one Gatorade, one V-8 Fusion, and a can of Diet Mountain Dew. Sometimes I'll have a cup or two of coffee in the morning. Working for the FD can run you down, so that's why I resort to the coffee/ mtn dew.

*I try to eat smaller portions of whatever I'm eating because I know my diet sucks.

So, what should I be eating??

Thanks a ton.

:dl:
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Is the can of spaghettios more from a cost perspective, or just that it doesn't require refrigeration? Instead of the one of the peanut butter + crackers, would cottage cheese work? Instead of a burger, the cheap steak or grilled chicken with veggies rather than fries on the side is a better bet
    This space for rent

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is the can of spaghettios more from a cost perspective, or just that it doesn't require refrigeration? Instead of the one of the peanut butter + crackers, would cottage cheese work? Instead of a burger, the cheap steak or grilled chicken with veggies rather than fries on the side is a better bet
    Man, I do love those spaghettios, but there is too much fat for me and not enough protein.

Im liking that buger for grilled chicken swap. That will remove sat. fat and put in some healthy Monosurated fat.

and again..small fry 20g fat. vs. veggies with no fat. Another good swap.

Good thinking, Easy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:33 PM
  2. Need some advice.
    By canadaguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:38 PM
  3. First Time Fina Cycle, need some advice
    By decagear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 06:06 PM
  4. Need some advice from you gurus.