What to take inbetween cycling ECA

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I have just begun my ECA stack and I am going to be doing 2 weeks - 2 weeks off and I was told that I should take benadryl for the first week in between cycling to help with reception. I was wondering if anyone else does this or what you do to help with reception in between cycling.

Also, any recommendations on which fat burning supps I should be taking inbetween cycles or should I just cycle the ECA and not worry about the 2 weeks inbetween? Since I am cycling 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off can i just continue to use the ECA stack as long as im cutting or should i only take it for say 12 weeks?

I am going to be ordering some supps probably tonight so any input on what you think I should take will help. Right now I take

6g fish oil
Protien
6 grams Arginine
AST multi ( after reading some old posts decided I would try these as opposed to mega mens )
E/C/A

- ordering Napalm tonight too after reading through some of the old posts and hearing ppl's reactions to it

Thanks guys

Kryzak

Kryzak

Awards
I have just begun my ECA stack and I am going to be doing 2 weeks - 2 weeks off and I was told that I should take benadryl for the first week in between cycling to help with reception. I was wondering if anyone else does this or what you do to help with reception in between cycling.

Also, any recommendations on which fat burning supps I should be taking inbetween cycles or should I just cycle the ECA and not worry about the 2 weeks inbetween? Since I am cycling 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off can i just continue to use the ECA stack as long as im cutting or should i only take it for say 12 weeks?

I am going to be ordering some supps probably tonight so any input on what you think I should take will help. Right now I take

6g fish oil
Protien
6 grams Arginine
AST multi ( after reading some old posts decided I would try these as opposed to mega mens )
E/C/A

- ordering Napalm tonight too after reading through some of the old posts and hearing ppl's reactions to it

Thanks guys
The people I have heard using the benadryl was so they could use the ECA stack longer than two weeks straight, like 4 weeks continuously by using benadryl starting in week 2 to help keep the beta receptors cleaned out. Never heard of using it while off for the same thing.

As the half life of Ephedrine is around 4-6 hours, 2 weeks off should be enough to clear out receptors without using benadryl I would think. I've never used anything in the off weeks and haven't noticed any lessened effect once using it again.

When taking your ECA, if you've never done it before, start at a low dose, and learn your tolerances. Some people are stimulant sensistive and have bad reactions. Make sure to drink lots of water all day while on, while exercising even moreso, diuretic effects are pronounced on this stack - also muscle cramps from water/mineral loss through sweating.

For best results with it, I have found that first thing in morning on empty stomach + 1hour of cardio works great, second dose being @ 6 hours later. Don't take in the evening, insomnia can happen with stimulants.

Try to adjust your diet with higher protein and only moderate carbs, moderate fats. Making sure your calorie defecient and eating clean, keep hittin the drive thru-s everyday and even ECA won't help much.

If its your first time using ECA, monitor your blood pressure as well, it can rise while on. Just be careful and listen to your body. If you think something is wrong, stop using immediately. I wouldn't recommend using it longer than 2 weeks at a time. Besides the receptor downgrading you mentioned, some people can get psychologically dependant on it for the boost it gives them both mentally and physically.

As for long term use, I wouldn't try to plan that far ahead yet, get the first two weeks under your belt and see where your at.

Good luck at achieving your goals.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strange I've always ran eca for weeks on end and continued to see results. Their is alot of things you could add. The best would probably be dcp. You could stay on it the entire time. Even bettery would be dcp entire length eca 2 weeks then a transdermal that doesn't have much systemic activity on the off weeks. I was thinking napalm. You could also add something for cort control or estrogen management. I guess it comes down to how much money your willing to spend.

Best I could think of would be
dcp entire length
eca 2 on 2 off
systemic reduction when not on eca napalm
femera entire length for supressing estro increasing test
7 oxo transdermal for cort control

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I thought Celnbuterol or Albuterol? Or does that still downregulate the receptors?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clen and alb still downregulate receptors, they were the orignial reason people took benadryl to clear the beta receptors.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of making a stim the base of your supplementation, use a ppar-alpha agonist (e.g. SesaThin or DCP) in conjunction with CLA. At this point, cycle in your stims and use Reset AD to help with adrenal fatigue. Other options to add to this stack are Retain 2, Napalm, trans b-AT or 7-Keto, trans formestane, GTE, forskolin.

My ideal stack would be:
DCP, CLA, forskolin, GTE, Reset-AD throughout
Stims for 7-14 days on/off

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Instead of making a stim the base of your supplementation, use a ppar-alpha agonist (e.g. SesaThin or DCP) in conjunction with CLA. At this point, cycle in your stims and use Reset AD to help with adrenal fatigue. Other options to add to this stack are Retain 2, Napalm, trans b-AT or 7-Keto, trans formestane, GTE, forskolin.

My ideal stack would be:
DCP, CLA, forskolin, GTE, Reset-AD throughout
Stims for 7-14 days on/off
Im still kind of new at taking more than just protien so I have to ask, what is trans b-AT, trans formestane, and GTE?

Im thinking im going to order more multi-vitamins, DCP (Lev-reloaded stak, lev-reloaded to be used at a later date), possibly CLA (i have taken around 6g a day of this before and not noticed any difference, do i need to take a higher dosage?), sesamin, and possibly forskolin.

I really dont want to break the bank on supps because while I eat pretty good im def not spot on so im going to worry more about bringing up my days that are currently lagging (saturday and sundays).

Right now im 5'7 probably about 22-24% b/f and 223, i would like to get down to 12-14% b/f by April-May(ish). I think its time i shed some of that nasty fat to show off some of the muscle i've worked so hard for :good:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still kind of new at taking more than just protien so I have to ask, what is trans b-AT, trans formestane, and GTE?

Im thinking im going to order more multi-vitamins, DCP (Lev-reloaded stak, lev-reloaded to be used at a later date), possibly CLA (i have taken around 6g a day of this before and not noticed any difference, do i need to take a higher dosage?), sesamin, and possibly forskolin.

I really dont want to break the bank on supps because while I eat pretty good im def not spot on so im going to worry more about bringing up my days that are currently lagging (saturday and sundays).

Right now im 5'7 probably about 22-24% b/f and 223, i would like to get down to 12-14% b/f by April-May(ish). I think its time i shed some of that nasty fat to show off some of the muscle i've worked so hard for :good:
trans=transdermal
formestane-AI that is a tremendous cutting agent
b-AT=beta-Androstenetriol-an anti-cortisol agent
GTE=Green Tea Extract

The commercial CLA and the CLA in bulk at NP is very different. Stacked with DCP, there is synergy in the results (there is a thread by DSade about this in-depth).

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Rodja your the man. Thanks for directing me to that thread, i think i might order the CLA now too!

***edit*** what is the dosage that i should take for the GTE?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Im just about done with my first 2 week cycle of my ECA stack (25/200/81) and I really did not feel very different from when im not on the stack. I havent had any problems sleeping and I can notice a very small difference which could possibly be attributed to my cardio and diet.

Any thoughts on whether I should up my dosage or possibly give clen a shot.....any input is appreciated yall :thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Rodja your the man. Thanks for directing me to that thread, i think i might order the CLA now too!

***edit*** what is the dosage that i should take for the GTE?
I would start with 2 caps per day if you're buying the NP Green tea extract - it should yield a total of 500mg EGCG.

Definitely - Reset AD if your adrenals need a pick me up, along with DCP, fish oils, sesathin/cla if you can afford it. Taking a nice break from stimulants will have your body thank you in the long run.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
clen and alb still downregulate receptors, they were the orignial reason people took benadryl to clear the beta receptors.
I've been running it for 3 weeks now, and its my first run wtih it. Am I OK to keep doing it or should I switch off for a week?

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Bringing this thread back..

Are you supposed to cycle off Yohimbine HCL also?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
What happens... if you combine a medium dose Ephedrine with a medium dose of Albuterol? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. could either be really good for endurance, or, could kill you. Probably no middle ground.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
What happens... if you combine a medium dose Ephedrine with a medium dose of Albuterol? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. could either be really good for endurance, or, could kill you. Probably no middle ground.
it depends on your stim tolerance. i used to take 25mg of ephedrine + 200mg of caffeine on top of ~150mcg of clen, with the EC 2 ed. i could handle it but obviously its a dumb idea, i should have had a heart attack and i dont plan on doing it anymore. even if you are going to use albuterol i dont recommend it. as far as endurance goes, it doesnt matter, your heart will be pounding very hard and very fast if you try to do cardio on a stack like this. really, just dont combine them, its not good for your body heart at all.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
it depends on your stim tolerance. i used to take 25mg of ephedrine + 200mg of caffeine on top of ~150mcg of clen, with the EC 2 ed. i could handle it but obviously its a dumb idea, i should have had a heart attack and i dont plan on doing it anymore. even if you are going to use albuterol i dont recommend it. as far as endurance goes, it doesnt matter, your heart will be pounding very hard and very fast if you try to do cardio on a stack like this. really, just dont combine them, its not good for your body heart at all.

Oh yeah, dosing them both high could seriously be suicidal. But - what if you dose them both at their own half doses... I'm not sure on the science of the two, but if they both work through different pathways, it could be effective at raising performance to an even higher than either could alone. Say 15mg Ephedrine + 4mg (or even 2mg) Albuterol. Definitly not about to try it just yet, but it at first sounds appealing.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, dosing them both high could seriously be suicidal. But - what if you dose them both at their own half doses... I'm not sure on the science of the two, but if they both work through different pathways, it could be effective at raising performance to an even higher than either could alone. Say 15mg Ephedrine + 4mg (or even 2mg) Albuterol. Definitly not about to try it just yet, but it at first sounds appealing.
i think your best bet is plain old tried and true ECA for performance and fatloss. albuterol i think will be less effective for fatloss and could reduce performance if anything(that is if its anything at all like clen). so the performance gains from a normal dose of ECA would be better then a little of both IMHO.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
i think your best bet is plain old tried and true ECA for performance and fatloss. albuterol i think will be less effective for fatloss and could reduce performance if anything(that is if its anything at all like clen). so the performance gains from a normal dose of ECA would be better then a little of both IMHO.
I would have to agree at the moment. I've used both (Albuterol actually has some solid studies where endurance increases were strong), but Ephedrine definitly seems to have more kick to it.