Stacking Lipo 6x
- 12-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Stacking Lipo 6x
Im going to start a cutting phase that will last about 5-6 weeks pretty soon and My choice for a fat burner is gunna be Lipo 6x. I've taken it alone before with great results but now am looking to stack it with something.
Does anyone know the safety of stacking this with Ehpedra?
Any recommendations for a non-stim add-on?
189 lbs at 12%-ish bf; goal 6-7%
training will include a fasted li cardio in the AM or post weight training cardio.
Diet is clean and strict, and will start to cycle carbs towards the end of the cut.
- 12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
any reviews for Lipo 6x + DCP?
- 12-07-2007, 10:36 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
I don't think there are any reviews for that stack, but DCP fits into practically any cutting stack and will hasten the results you are looking for.M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Lipo 6x has the 2 stage capsule deal going on. In the first bigger capsul, the one that breaks first, there are some good oils. Before you get to the thermo compounds you get those oils (I assume for appetite suppression).
Would taking lipo 6x prior to fasted cardio effect the effectiveness of the workout? In other words would i be better off not using the 6x and going with the original 6 for a preworkout, and saving 6x for mid afternoon?
12-08-2007, 04:54 PM
12-26-2007, 06:52 AM
just out of curiosity, how long were you on it before and how much of a difference did you notice after it was all said and done. About to start Lipo-6x myself, just not sure what to expect, of course im dieting and adding cardio accordingly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NoRemorse in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-22-2009, 07:43 PM
- By mance416 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
- By bigpapa in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:06 AM
- By 01yz426 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:37 AM
- By Kegger in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 01-24-2007, 11:47 AM