Stacking Lipo 6x

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Im going to start a cutting phase that will last about 5-6 weeks pretty soon and My choice for a fat burner is gunna be Lipo 6x. I've taken it alone before with great results but now am looking to stack it with something.

Does anyone know the safety of stacking this with Ehpedra?

Any recommendations for a non-stim add-on?

stats are
5'11"
189 lbs at 12%-ish bf; goal 6-7%

training will include a fasted li cardio in the AM or post weight training cardio.

Diet is clean and strict, and will start to cycle carbs towards the end of the cut.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there are any reviews for that stack, but DCP fits into practically any cutting stack and will hasten the results you are looking for.

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Lipo 6x has the 2 stage capsule deal going on. In the first bigger capsul, the one that breaks first, there are some good oils. Before you get to the thermo compounds you get those oils (I assume for appetite suppression).

Would taking lipo 6x prior to fasted cardio effect the effectiveness of the workout? In other words would i be better off not using the 6x and going with the original 6 for a preworkout, and saving 6x for mid afternoon?

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipo 6x has the 2 stage capsule deal going on. In the first bigger capsul, the one that breaks first, there are some good oils. Before you get to the thermo compounds you get those oils (I assume for appetite suppression).

Would taking lipo 6x prior to fasted cardio effect the effectiveness of the workout? In other words would i be better off not using the 6x and going with the original 6 for a preworkout, and saving 6x for mid afternoon?
It may have a negligible impact,I wouldn't be concerned.In short,use either one you have on hand ATM.

I would add in Sesathin pre fasted cardio to free up FFA for oxidation.Sesathin also exerts a synergystic effect with DCP,mostly via the salvia and GTE.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
just out of curiosity, how long were you on it before and how much of a difference did you notice after it was all said and done. About to start Lipo-6x myself, just not sure what to expect, of course im dieting and adding cardio accordingly.