The "Cant loose fat on my abs" club!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Looks good to me. There's been some great feedback on Napalm+DCP+Leviathan Reloaded+SesaThin already. I can't vouch for stacking ECA with Leviathan, though(WRT safety and/or efficacy--never tried it myself).
    Thanks for the input. All that stuff would all be fine to run for 8 weeks straight/during the final four weeks of an AAS cycle?

    The ECA I doubt I'd even use. Maybe just pop one here and there pre-workout if I needed anything, but truthfully it's unlikely.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Looks good to me. There's been some great feedback on Napalm+DCP+Leviathan Reloaded+SesaThin already. I can't vouch for stacking ECA with Leviathan, though(WRT safety and/or efficacy--never tried it myself).
    I have stacked leviathan R with E.

    Its perfect caues 150mg C per 2 caps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  3. HEY!!! fk you shadow, your friggin ripped, I cant even get my abs to separate horizontally!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    HEY!!! fk you shadow, your friggin ripped, I cant even get my abs to separate horizontally!
    What can I say, I'm a perfectionist. No seriously, I took the pic in my avatar before I tore my tricep and went on the Hoegaarden and Papa John's diet. I'm getting closer to my old form, but my midsection took quite a blow, and my lower abs are f*cking killing me!

  5. yeah, it pisses me off. I can get big arms, a big chest, practically anything but abs. But i've been doing carb cycling, ECA, and yohimbine, and it appears to be working because i've got more veins comin out on my upper arms now. we'll see if that'l happen with my abs though... mmm.... papa johns...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    yeah, it pisses me off. I can get big arms, a big chest, practically anything but abs. But i've been doing carb cycling, ECA, and yohimbine, and it appears to be working because i've got more veins comin out on my upper arms now. we'll see if that'l happen with my abs though... mmm.... papa johns...

    Put some clen in a spray bottle LOL..jk. A lil enhanced napalm may do wonders though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Put some clen in a spray bottle LOL..jk. A lil enhanced napalm may do wonders though.
    oh yea....

  8. lipostabil and dnp!!!!

  9. Im thinking of running DNP soon what were your overall results???

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Put some clen in a spray bottle LOL..jk. A lil enhanced napalm may do wonders though.
    Once im older im gonna be all over that!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  11. Enhanced napalm?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    Enhanced napalm?
    Some people like to add clen to Napalm to enhance their fat loss efforts.

  13. Ah lol. I had never heard of that.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Im thinking of running DNP soon what were your overall results???
    i works better than anything i ever used before....if you dont mind sweating and bein out of breath.......you eventually start feeling like **** after a few weeks on too..................kinda the same way m1t did....but more pronounced....and hotter:hot:

  15. Quote Originally Posted by anapolack2 View Post
    i works better than anything i ever used before....if you dont mind sweating and bein out of breath.......you eventually start feeling like **** after a few weeks on too..................kinda the same way m1t did....but more pronounced....and hotter:hot:
    lol i meant DCP ive been reading to much lately on Dan Duchaine annd steroids hahaha and look at me mixing up steroids and supplements

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    Ah lol. I had never heard of that.
    Me neither. I just came across this thread:

    Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

    VERY interesting...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Me neither. I just came across this thread:

    Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

    VERY interesting...
    Yessir.

    There's a lot of info about the concept floating around the boards as it's been around for quite a while, just with LipoDerm-Ultra before Napalm came about.

  18. Now to find some clen in powder form... I can get in an alcohol solution, but I'd rather not pour more liquid into my Napalm or have to cook my clen solution a la ketamine hcl, as DAdams91982 suggested in that thread. LOL.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Now to find some clen in powder form... I can get in an alcohol solution, but I'd rather not pour more liquid into my Napalm or have to cook my clen solution a la ketamine hcl, as DAdams91982 suggested in that thread. LOL.
    if its in an alchohol solution you can evaporate alot off by letting it sit a few days with cap open.....then shake and pour sludge out into napalm (is napalm a transdermal?)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by anapolack2 View Post
    if its in an alchohol solution you can evaporate alot off by letting it sit a few days with cap open.....then shake and pour sludge out into napalm (is napalm a transdermal?)
    Yes, Napalm is a tranny.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Ah what a crazy thread for me.. I've never even thought twice about topical applications before. I guess I've been living under a rock

    I've had wild success with DCP + Leviathan:R.. I'm going to start it up again and after reading this thread I believe I might just incorporate a topical. Is there a "FAQ" thread about this subject?

    Anyways. Loving the thread.. unfortunately I'm a member

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sureshot! View Post
    Ah what a crazy thread for me.. I've never even thought twice about topical applications before. I guess I've been living under a rock

    I've had wild success with DCP + Leviathan:R.. I'm going to start it up again and after reading this thread I believe I might just incorporate a topical. Is there a "FAQ" thread about this subject?

    Anyways. Loving the thread.. unfortunately I'm a member
    Check out our website in my sig and look under products.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. What's new the CLFOMA club peeps! Currently having some decent results with lean xtreme and a low carb diet. using amp2 to keep my energy levels up as and when needed (about 3/4 a day, 1 cap at a time. It's pretty strong).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    What's new the CLFOMA club peeps! Currently having some decent results with lean xtreme and a low carb diet. using amp2 to keep my energy levels up as and when needed (about 3/4 a day, 1 cap at a time. It's pretty strong).
    Yeh i echo that. Lean extreme and moderate carbs, low fat is working very well for me.

    Down from 19% to 15% bodyfat in 3 weeks. Maintained strength and muscle (as expected with a cortisol blocker). Actually increased (both) on some bodyparts.

    Calories have been 700 below maintanence as well.

    Can't praise it enough.

  25. I'm doing a keto diet in a calorie deficit now along with Dermacrine + Epi w/ a bit of zol and getting good results. I'm throwing some enhanced napalm in every once in a while. I bridged over to that from 3-4 weeks of 11oxo that I was totally unhappy with. Been taking hcg 2-3x a week for the duration and I'm feeling pretty good.

    Jumping onto the V-D and onto a bottle of dermatherm in a few weeks and going to hit the napalm harder then.

    I'm liking the results so far. For the first time, I am seeing striations between my pecs and some core definition..large indents between obliques and abs..I can tell I've got something under there, just need to uncover them. Giving myself 2 months tops.

  26. how many pumps of napalm do you guys use? I was doing 3 but I think I don't need that much cause I just apply it to my abs, not obliques
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  27. tbh, I use 4. 1 for each oblique, 1 for upper and 1 for lower core. I use a rubber glove too so none of it soaks into my hand. Get more useage that way from the bottle.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    tbh, I use 4. 1 for each oblique, 1 for upper and 1 for lower core. I use a rubber glove too so none of it soaks into my hand. Get more useage that way from the bottle.
    Yeah i use 1 for lower and 1 for upper abs. Any more just seems to not absorb cause its so much stuff on your stomach
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  29. interesting thread...
    I also can get all my body cut easily except my abs...
    my uppers are defined but there is a little pouch right around the belly button and obliques...

    I am going to cut my carbs really low... and go high protein high vegetable and get some DCP ... hopefully that works...

    I do MWF free weights ... saanchin kata and naihanchi kata with attack combos on a heavy bag on T-TH

    and I jog a mile every day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 02:22 AM
  2. How to lose that fat on the bottom abs
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 02:04 AM
  3. Fat on the tip of my chest... and outer chest...grrr!
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Alittle Progress on my abs and obliques..
    By Stinger124 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 PM
  5. fat on my arms and increase olive oil intake
    By Bean in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Log in
Log in