The "Cant loose fat on my abs" club!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. misfire
    Last edited by azr101; 12-07-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: mis-post

2. just stick with the Napalm (has raspberry ketones, which is comparable to capsaicin yet without the extreme burn).

carb cycle

calorie cycle between maintenance and deficit

morning cardio
    •   

3. Have you been doing cardio? I didn't see that you mentioned anything about cardio yet.

It is a must!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Have you been doing cardio? I didn't see that you mentioned anything about cardio yet.

It is a must!
    Uh Hell Yea!!!! Your not gonna loose sh*t without some interval cardio (90% max) and a clean diet low in sugar,and sat fats.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. I agree that you do need cardio, but I don't know if I agree that HIIT is the only way to get rid of the fat. I never did any HIIT during my contest prep.
    •   

6. Last year when i dieted for the first 4 weeks when i had my best results i barely did any cardio.

But i do HIIT 3x a week.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

7. i may as well jump aboard. ive been dieting around 17 weeks now and the front of my abs are still blocked by a layer of fat. i can see the top ones good after a workout or under the right light, and i have veins around the sides, on my hips, and my obliques. but no abs fully from the front.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    i may as well jump aboard. ive been dieting around 17 weeks now and the front of my abs are still blocked by a layer of fat. i can see the top ones good after a workout or under the right light, and i have veins around the sides, on my hips, and my obliques. but no abs fully from the front.
    Have you tried any topical fat loss products?

9. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Have you tried any topical fat loss products?
    i used Lipoderm Ultra earlier on in the cut, and i believe it did help alot. i noticed i lost more fat from the areas i put it on than i have on any other cut. i just wish i had held off on it a few more weeks til i was leaner.

10. You should look into trying some Napalm. Even though it's not a replacement for Lipo-U, a lot of people have said they like it even better.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    You should look into trying some Napalm. Even though it's not a replacement for Lipo-U, a lot of people have said they like it even better.
    ya i read a few reviews on bb.com and have been wanting to try it, but my cut ends around xmas, and i wont be doing another one for a while. whenever i decide to cut again i will definitely get some.

12. Don't get the capsacin on ur johnson. i did the lipo and cap about 2 years ago, didn't wash my hand good enough. I decided to rub one out a few minutes after washing my hands...**** hurt like hell. I'll never do that again

13. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Don't get the capsacin on ur johnson. i did the lipo and cap about 2 years ago, didn't wash my hand good enough. I decided to rub one out a few minutes after washing my hands...**** hurt like hell. I'll never do that again

Reps bro, I love the honesty.

14. Member by default. hopefully I can be booted out too. I have never seen all of my abs ever. Currently trying cardio + low carb + dermatherm after a bit of a bulk. Christmas will ruin me but at least I will go into the feasting season with less fat so it won't be for nothing.

15. warbird, how are things going for you?

16. all banned in AU..

I got same prob.. im flat on my ABS... but i got this little bit of fat under my belly button.. i dunno WTF is it.. It suxs!

17. heres an example of my problem. Look at my obliques, look at my abs (and my abs are shiny cause i just put napalm on them,not cause i oiled up, lol)

18. Nice, WB. That doesn't look like anything Napalm can't take care of.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nice, WB. That doesn't look like anything Napalm can't take care of.
    Good cause thats almost exactly what I look like, a little more around my belly button. After about 4-5 weeks deep on my CKD Napalm wil be my next purchase.

If it doesn't work me and warbird are going to unleash on you rpenn

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    If it doesn't work me and warbird are going to unleash on you rpenn

21. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    haha just kidding buddy

22. Hey Warbird, we'll have thermoglide coming out soon, we licensed Lipoderm-Y from Avant and turned it into a glide-on stick with Java scent.. hopefully should be up for sale soon.

Check out our myspace for more info on it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hey Warbird, we'll have thermoglide coming out soon, we licensed Lipoderm-Y from Avant and turned it into a glide-on stick with Java scent.. hopefully should be up for sale soon.

Legal in AUS?

Cos they are all banned here!

24. Not sure.. I might have to take a risk and wing it

25. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Legal in AUS?

Cos they are all banned here!
    I would imagine that it would be included in the banned products list since it too contains Yohimbine HCl.

26. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hey Warbird, we'll have thermoglide coming out soon, we licensed Lipoderm-Y from Avant and turned it into a glide-on stick with Java scent.. hopefully should be up for sale soon.

yeah, i saw that. One question. Isnt Napalm like an upgrade from Lipoderm-Y?

ill def. try to get my hands on some thermoglide tho, already gonna be ordering a ****load of RPN bedroom fun stuff in my next order, lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post

Any chance on a similar product based on Abliterate?

28. everythings banned!

29. Helios (injectable clen and yohimbine) is the only thing that's worked for me. You can find it from some UG labs. Runs about 100-150 bucks for a decent cycle.

30. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    yeah, i saw that. One question. Isnt Napalm like an upgrade from Lipoderm-Y?

ill def. try to get my hands on some thermoglide tho, already gonna be ordering a ****load of RPN bedroom fun stuff in my next order, lol
    Not sure for what reasons Avant changed it, tbh, But the main purpose of thermo-glide was to mitigate some of the problems users had with the original lipodermY -- no mess, easy to apply the amount you want, and scent added.

I haven't used either of them, I'll probably get the thermoglide sometime soon.. so maybe when you try both you can tell me which one you like .. both should be great
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 02:22 AM
  2. How to lose that fat on the bottom abs
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 02:04 AM
  3. Fat on the tip of my chest... and outer chest...grrr!
    By East1600Plus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Alittle Progress on my abs and obliques..
    By Stinger124 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 PM
  5. fat on my arms and increase olive oil intake
    By Bean in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:28 PM