Cutting after PCT and keeping gains...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
This is actually a 2 part Q. Any help, however, will be completely appreciated.

Ok, I should be finishing a 4 week Toremifene based post cycle therapy December 7th.

First question: I'd like to start a nice'n easy gradual cut on January 21st. Is this too early to drop cals and still hold onto gains?

Second question: I'm thinking of running the ALRI Evo stack throught and possibly after the length of the cut, to help keep & possibly gain muscle. What are your opinions on this stack during a cut?

I think that's all I've got at the moment. If anything is unclear, lemme know. I'd really like to know what you all think. Thanks :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is actually a 2 part Q. Any help, however, will be completely appreciated.

Ok, I should be finishing a 4 week Toremifene based post cycle therapy December 7th.

First question: I'd like to start a nice'n easy gradual cut on January 21st. Is this too early to drop cals and still hold onto gains?

Second question: I'm thinking of running the ALRI Evo stack throught and possibly after the length of the cut, to help keep & possibly gain muscle. What are your opinions on this stack during a cut?

I think that's all I've got at the moment. If anything is unclear, lemme know. I'd really like to know what you all think. Thanks :thumbsup:
I think that should be fine. I'm actually going to start cutting in a few weeks, as soon as im done with P.C.T.

IMO as long as your not going crazy with cardio and calories you'll be fine.

The EVO stack should def help harden you up and keep some muscle. Just make sure to hit the Leucine and BCAA's hard too.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think that should be fine. I'm actually going to start cutting in a few weeks, as soon as im done with P.C.T.

IMO as long as your not going crazy with cardio and calories you'll be fine.

The EVO stack should def help harden you up and keep some muscle. Just make sure to hit the Leucine and BCAA's hard too.
Awesome. I think I'll be good with the cardio and cals. I plan on doing this thing pretty slowly/gradually.

And the BCAA's are a huge part of my supplementation already, and super-important IMO. So I'm good there.

BTW, thanks man.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yep you will be fine after a cycle i began cutting and was fine just make sure you gradually build into it! I even kept all strength gains after my cycle which was great!Good Luck

Simpfan1278

Awards
yep you will be fine after a cycle i began cutting and was fine just make sure you gradually build into it! I even kept all strength gains after my cycle which was great!Good Luck
Don't mean to hijak this thread...
How gradual is gradual?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol within the first 3-4 weeks IMO basically slowy building

Eagleman003

Awards
I cut during the 3 and 4th week of my post cycle therarpy and i have to say that i lost all of my gains and it sucked... stupid mistake on my part

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh I forgot to mention i ran Pheraplaex(only for 3 weeks) after running my cycle.The gains and strength couldn't have been better as im looking and feeling better than ever!(6 pack and all!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cut during the 3 and 4th week of my post cycle therarpy and i have to say that i lost all of my gains and it sucked... stupid mistake on my part
That could depend on alot of things though. PH/PS you ran. Your macros during cycle and then what they were in PCT. Supps ran etc.....

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh I forgot to mention i ran Pheraplaex(only for 3 weeks) after running my cycle.The gains and strength couldn't have been better as im looking and feeling better than ever!(6 pack and all!
Why did you only run Phera for three weeks? and at what dosages??