Xlean or Lean Xtreme

Which is better

• Total voters
moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I have been researching both and see alot of good reviews on both. can someone please convince me which to buy to help me with my dcp stack to lose some belly fat :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
ive been searching and bulk B-Androstenetriol and 7-hydroxy-DHEA which is in X-lean is fairly cheap

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Formestane / penetrate and B-Androstenetriol

I'm also taking a little X-Lean orally.

What are the reasons you guys vote Lean Xtreme over X-Lean?

Much Love,

Neoborn

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Lean xtreme,and I can't say it did much for me.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I'm currently running Formestane / penetrate and B-Androstenetriol

I'm also taking a little X-Lean orally.

What are the reasons you guys vote Lean Xtreme over X-Lean?

Much Love,

Neoborn
i dunno 7 to 1 tho.... so there must be some reason

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My $.02...

I'd love to post a vote and a quick reply to this...but I can't because the only time I've used X-Lean (which is right now), I have also used LX!!

I ran LX twice in the past as part of a pre-summer cutter. Both times I can honestly say it made a difference, I've been cutting with the same diet for years and only changing my supplementation, so I know what works and what doesn't. I love the stuff. I dosed one cap three times a day back then, not religiously, roughly every 8 to 10 hours, sometimes more frequently if I forgot if I had taken one or not.

Now...beginning November 2007...I was going to run some X-Lean alone, then supplies seem to have dried up, I only have three bottles in my stash, so I am alternating XL and LX, four caps a day (two of each per day) spaced about six hours apart. Now my OBSERVATIONS (YMMV) are that XL seems to have less of a de-stressing/mood elevating property than LX does. When I was using just LX in the past, I was always feeling good. The feeling is there now, but not so much as with just straight LX. In the summer I usually cut to look good on the beach; right now I have different reasons, but nonetheless my cut is progressing quite well. Too early to say if XL is making a difference, but so far so good. Pretty normal rate of fat loss compared to past LX cuts.

Make of it what you may...my body is a fine-tuned machine and I know how I respond to things, so if anyone wants me to "guinea pig" something, just ask...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Lean didn't do crap for me and was underdosed. Lean Xtreme on the other gave me strength gains and I lost a bit of fat. This was the original version though, I haven't tried the new version.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have only tried the Lean Extreme so I can't comment on the other one. But the Lean Extreme worked well for me.