Does any fat burner work with out Cardio

daleden

Awards
Question, I'm just coming off a stack, in the beginning of my PCT, I'm not starting my lean down til March, no Cardio no dieting,
Is there a supplement or fat burner i can used that will help keep down the new coming bodyfat and maybe burn some bf% with only my workout being my source of heating up my body? I'm 210, 15% and hope to gain another 5-10 pounds by march before i start my dieting and cardio. I dont really eat bad, but dont want to watch what i eat, just need to see if that is possible? The stack was M1t, i only gain a half % bf during my stack. Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Look into DCP by RPN, Sesamin, green tea and forskolin.

AP & P-Slin are also great at putting your carbs into your muscle bellies instead of your bellies belly. :)

daleden

Awards
Look into DCP by RPN, Sesamin, green tea and forskolin.

AP & P-Slin are also great at putting your carbs into your muscle bellies instead of your bellies belly. :)
are they stack together, or is the DCP containing all the above?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
are they stack together, or is the DCP containing all the above?
Stack is fine, or mix & match. Just throwing out some supps that fit the description. DCP (Damage Control Protocol) is basically TTA, Raspberry Keytones and L-Carnitine.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dcp/leviathon stack at nutra is good stuff. I had a s hi tty diet one week and still lost weight.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd use the following stack:

Forskolin-fat loss and boosts T up which is sweet for post cycle therapy.FYI must betaken on an empty stomach or with FAT and fat only i.e.fish/flax/olive oil

bulk sesathin/sesamin

Scorch-has GTE,sulbutiamine analogue+more

salvia milt.-staves off fat loss,heavy player component in
DCP
Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40% (75 grams) By: NutraPlanet

SyntheSIZE-directly increases nutrient partitioning as well accounting for strength maintainance during PCT,as much as possible sans the anabolic.

300mg alpha lipoic acid + large tablespoon apple cider vinegar with meals containing 50+ grams cho

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sesathin, Sesamin Oil, DCP, maybe even Anabolic Pump (or yellowgold)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't cardio usually help a little bit? I'm sure that it at least speeds up the fat burning process.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't cardio usually help a little bit? I'm sure that it at least speeds up the fat burning process.
Oh yeah, cardio majorly speeds it up, but I think he's not quite in a cutting phase, so he's just trying to minimize the bodyfat while he's in hyper caloric mode, so like a non-stim, non-thermo deal, like a Sesathin or DCP.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, he's not doing any cardio or dieting "yet"

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, cardio majorly speeds it up, but I think he's not quite in a cutting phase, so he's just trying to minimize the bodyfat while he's in hyper caloric mode, so like a non-stim, non-thermo deal, like a Sesathin or DCP.
Ah, okay. I'm following now.

I'm running an Epistan cycle within a few weeks. I plan on stacking it with Anabolic Pump and maybe Dermacrine. I have quite the lineup of support supp's and PCT. I'm prepared. I'm looking to put on LBM, meanwhile burning body fat. I'll be taking ALRI Venom Lean Dreams at night, before bedtime, but I'm not sure if there's anything else I could really do. I could always include Primaforce's Sesamin and/or Max CLA, but I don't wanna overdo it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also gonna somewhat be following Scivation's Mass Diet Plan. I'm actually outlining it right now, so I know the 'do's and 'don't's, and what I need to purchase the next time that I go grocery shopping.

With the cycle that I have planned and being able to go to the gym 5 days out of the week, with the Mass Diet Plan included, I should be able to see some pretty impressive results in no time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, okay. I'm following now.

I'm running an Epistan cycle within a few weeks. I plan on stacking it with Anabolic Pump and maybe Dermacrine. I have quite the lineup of support supp's and post cycle therapy. I'm prepared. I'm looking to put on LBM, meanwhile burning body fat. I'll be taking ALRI Venom Lean Dreams at night, before bedtime, but I'm not sure if there's anything else I could really do. I could always include Primaforce's Sesamin and/or Max CLA, but I don't wanna overdo it.
A supp like Sesamin won't be overdoing it. I don't even count my oils as part of my "stack" per se. Sesathin, Sesamin, Fish Oil. I'd consider them more as an advanced food category then a supp.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a grasp of which supps to look into Daleden?

daleden

Awards
thanks you hit that right on the dot, when i do cardio, and diet, i 99% of the time reach my goal, but to play with it from a differt angle i wanted to see if something different would work, in my workouts, i usually superset most movements after my core movements to speed up my metabolism,

daleden

Awards
You have a grasp of which supps to look into Daleden?
NO. from the replies, i see the DCP, and the fish oils, but i would surly take a detail item list and order it today or 2morrow, i'm new to this supplement world, i figure being 40 and getting stuck at 190 and 405 bench, it was time to try something outside of just working out, i'll take the advice

daleden

Awards
Stack is fine, or mix & match. Just throwing out some supps that fit the description. DCP (Damage Control Protocol) is basically TTA, Raspberry Keytones and L-Carnitine.
Can i get another recommendation, i checked a couple sites, DCP is out of stock

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

ann1hilate

Awards
man i love fatburners that help you loose weight even when you eat horrible
like one week I ate 2 large pizzas, 3 burgers, and a couple large french fries from both dominos and arby's
man..
i still LOST weight + bodyfat! crazy haha

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A supp like Sesamin won't be overdoing it. I don't even count my oils as part of my "stack" per se. Sesathin, Sesamin, Fish Oil. I'd consider them more as an advanced food category then a supp.
Supporting increased fat burning is always nice while putting on mass. You can kill two birds with one stone.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'd vouche for Sesamin as well, especially with NP's current deal!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
No one said this yet, but there has been some expirements with cissus and weight loss. Apparently the subjects did not alter their diets and the cissus group lost a ton more weight then the placebo group, this was in obese people though. Green tea works well too. Also is there a cortisol blocker in your pct?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
No one said this yet, but there has been some expirements with cissus and weight loss. Apparently the subjects did not alter their diets and the cissus group lost a ton more weight then the placebo group, this was in obese people though. Green tea works well too. Also is there a cortisol blocker in your post cycle therapy?
The only study I know of is actually for the product Cylaris. While it does contain cissus, it also contains the proven fat loss aids GTE and caffeine.

Also the study was done in cameroon for some reason.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1570348

The use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome

-----------------

Results
At the end of the trial period, statistically significant net reductions in weight and central obesity, as well as in fasting blood glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, and C-reactive protein were observed in participants who received the formulation, regardless of diet.
Materials

-------------------

The Cissus quadrangularis formula, Cylaris™, contains a Cissus quadrangularis extract (supplied by Gateway Health Alliances, Inc, Fairfield, California, USA), standardized to contain a minimum of 2.5% phytosterols and a minimum of 15% soluble plant fiber. The formula also consists of a soy albumin extract (supplied by Gateway Health Alliances, Inc, Fairfield, California, USA); a green tea extract standardized to 22% EGCG and 40% caffeine; niacin bound chromium (ChromeMate™ supplied by InterHealth Nutraceuticals, Inc, Benicia, California, USA); selenium standardized to 0.5% l-Selenomethionine; vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride); vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); and folic acid (supplied by Protein Research, Inc, Livermore, California, USA). All active and placebo capsules were manufactured and bottled by Protein Research, Inc.

Participants received two daily doses (514 mg each) of the Cissus formulation or placebo for 8 weeks. Each capsule was taken with 8–12 oz of water immediately prior to meals (preferably breakfast and dinner). In keeping with the experimental design, the capsules were identical in shape, color and appearance, and neither the participants nor researchers knew which capsule was administered. Side effects were noted on each visit.

daleden

Awards
No one said this yet, but there has been some expirements with cissus and weight loss. Apparently the subjects did not alter their diets and the cissus group lost a ton more weight then the placebo group, this was in obese people though. Green tea works well too. Also is there a cortisol blocker in your post cycle therapy?
I'll look in to that, the cortisol blocker, i'll get back with you on that, thanks

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
You mean your not taking one in PCT?? Should be a staple.