ephedra product still out ??

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching online and I see ephedra products.. are they real?? or some knock off?

pyrotechnik

Awards
depends what you're looking at. if the product contains ephedra leaves, then it's what you call a "knock off". it's a scam, it doesn't work. Yes! phedra is in there, but the leaves are inactive for burning fat. the key words you are looking for are "alkaloids", "ephedrine HCl", and "ephredrine sulfate."

most ephedrine alkaloid-based fat burners are off the market since (i believe) they are currently banned. anything that's marketed as a fat burner with ephedra is banned. some places have it on the shelves cause some guy bought the entire stock from the factory of, hmm... lipodrene I believe. and now he's selling it to stores. they won't get any more of the real stuff nowadays, from here on out all the stores online and retail are just leaving the fat burners on the shelves until they are all sold out.

want the real goods, legally? go to rite aid or a local drug store and pick up some bronkaid. it's got 25mg of ephedra sulfate in there and it's legit. just tell the pharmacist that it's for your asthma ;-) there's no sign of it being banned or discontinued as of yet.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 200 30mg ephedrine pills for $57 including shipping 1 minute ago!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
depends what you're looking at. if the product contains ephedra leaves, then it's what you call a "knock off". it's a scam, it doesn't work. Yes! phedra is in there, but the leaves are inactive for burning fat. the key words you are looking for are "alkaloids", "ephedrine HCl", and "ephredrine sulfate."

most ephedrine alkaloid-based fat burners are off the market since (i believe) they are currently banned. anything that's marketed as a fat burner with ephedra is banned. some places have it on the shelves cause some guy bought the entire stock from the factory of, hmm... lipodrene I believe. and now he's selling it to stores. they won't get any more of the real stuff nowadays, from here on out all the stores online and retail are just leaving the fat burners on the shelves until they are all sold out.

want the real goods, legally? go to rite aid or a local drug store and pick up some bronkaid. it's got 25mg of ephedra sulfate in there and it's legit. just tell the pharmacist that it's for your asthma ;-) there's no sign of it being banned or discontinued as of yet.
thanks for the long valuable information

any other ones beside lipodrene you would recommend?
and I noticed there is no white willow bark in it, does that still make it an "ECA STACK"??

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established

what if it is a "mu huang extract"??

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was recommended Bronkaid and Primatene, but choose one. Both are Ephedrine.

I heard they're both great products for extra energy and fat burning.

pyrotechnik

Awards
what if it is a "mu huang extract"??
yeah, that's good too, but that only mentions the name of the plant. it's essentially saying there's "ephedra extract" in there, so you don't necessarily know if there's the active ingredients there. I personally wouldn't go with anything that DOESN'T have those keywords on the label because otherwise you don't know what you're getting. muscleguy was right, primatene works well too. I wouldn't recommend buying commercial fat burners nowadays just because of their price and rarity. I saw a bottle at my local supplement store for $80 when they were $40 pre-ban. others you could try out are stimerex, metabolife, xenadrine rfa-1, hydroxycut (ORIGINAL!!), blah blah blah... there's loads. the point is, get something that works. try to find something with an ECA stack (there's plenty ofthreads here that talk about that) cause that'll work best for you.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I was recommended Bronkaid and Primatene, but choose one. Both are Ephedrine.

I heard they're both great products for extra energy and fat burning.
I can just ask the pharmacist for the Bronkaid without a prescription??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine has never required a prescription

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's good too, but that only mentions the name of the plant. it's essentially saying there's "ephedra extract" in there, so you don't necessarily know if there's the active ingredients there. I personally wouldn't go with anything that DOESN'T have those keywords on the label because otherwise you don't know what you're getting. muscleguy was right, primatene works well too. I wouldn't recommend buying commercial fat burners nowadays just because of their price and rarity. I saw a bottle at my local supplement store for $80 when they were $40 pre-ban. others you could try out are stimerex, metabolife, xenadrine rfa-1, hydroxycut (ORIGINAL!!), blah blah blah... there's loads. the point is, get something that works. try to find something with an ECA stack (there's plenty ofthreads here that talk about that) cause that'll work best for you.

What do you think of this product its called

Tri methyl lean

Active Ingredients Amount Per Serving
Ma Huang extract (aerial part)
(Standardized for 10mg of naturally occuring ephedrine group alkaloids) 250 mg
Chromium (as polynicotinate) 150 mg
Vitamin B3 (as niacin) 20 mg
White Willow extract (bark)
(Standardized for 15mg of salicin) 100 mg
Trimethylxanthine anyhydrous (caffeine) 150 mg
Proprietary Blend:
Bitter orange extract (fruit) (standardized for 20mg of synepherine alkaloids), Coleus Forskholii Extract
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL
Yohimbe extract (standardized for 2mg of yohimbe alkaloids)
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
DMAE
Ipriflavone
Naringin extract (fruit)
Octopamine
Evodiomine Rhodiola Rosae (standardized for
Salidrosides and rosavins)
L-Citrulline Malate
Gelatin
Cellulose
Magnesium stearate
Silica 305 mg

Since there is no hoodia in it im gonna purchase some cheap ones to control hunger.any ones you recommend?? thanks again for the advice.. Im kinda new to cutting..this is my first time cutting!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can just ask the pharmacist for the Bronkaid without a prescription??
Of course you can.

I believe Ephedrine is only shunned by sports organizations, probably even college and/or high school sports. Only because of so many athletes dropping dead by overdosing on it. It's a shame that some people insist on using irresponsibly.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think of this product its called

Tri methyl lean

Active Ingredients Amount Per Serving
Ma Huang extract (aerial part)
(Standardized for 10mg of naturally occuring ephedrine group alkaloids) 250 mg
Chromium (as polynicotinate) 150 mg
Vitamin B3 (as niacin) 20 mg
White Willow extract (bark)
(Standardized for 15mg of salicin) 100 mg
Trimethylxanthine anyhydrous (caffeine) 150 mg
Proprietary Blend:
Bitter orange extract (fruit) (standardized for 20mg of synepherine alkaloids), Coleus Forskholii Extract
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL
Yohimbe extract (standardized for 2mg of yohimbe alkaloids)
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
DMAE
Ipriflavone
Naringin extract (fruit)
Octopamine
Evodiomine Rhodiola Rosae (standardized for
Salidrosides and rosavins)
L-Citrulline Malate
Gelatin
Cellulose
Magnesium stearate
Silica 305 mg

Since there is no hoodia in it im gonna purchase some cheap ones to control hunger.any ones you recommend?? thanks again for the advice.. Im kinda new to cutting..this is my first time cutting!
If you wanted to, then you could create your own capsule. Just go to www.customcapsule.com. I've come up with a few formulas of my own, but I have yet to actually purchase them and distribute them. Tons of ingredients are involved, but high quality ones and heavy amounts. You can throw in anything you want. You choose the ingredients, the quantity, etc. It's not a bad deal.

I've also heard that Raspberry Ketones do a good job at kicking appetite suppressing and fat burning in the nuts.

I've heard that Hydroxycut Hardcore is really good from several people who go to my gym. I've taken Hydroxycut, which seemed to help somewhat. The regular, not the Hardcore nor the Caffeine-Free kind. I'll be taking either Bronkaid or Primatene during my PCT, a couple of months from now. After my Epi cycle.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
muscle guy whats your bodyfat????did your abs become more visible from the bronkaid?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
oh okay

I think i found the product im gonna use.

It's tr-methyl lean only 10 g of ephederine.. Im gonna start really low because its my first time.. what do you think of the tri-methyl lean?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh okay

I think i found the product im gonna use.

It's tr-methyl lean only 10 g of ephederine.. Im gonna start really low because its my first time.. what do you think of the tri-methyl lean?
thats pretty damn low man, usually there 25mg

mine are 30mg

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty damn low man, usually there 25mg

mine are 30mg
i only weigh 130.. if the feeling is too mild ill double dose it..
its my first time with ephedra I dont wanna over do it.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
lol DANG! Your cutting at 130!
i was at 154lb.. with a 33 inch waist... and now im 130lbs with a 29 inch waist i just want to lose 1-2 more inches and thats it im going to clean bulk.. LOL seriously guys..come on..

I have been cutting for 3 months.. the first month a ****ed around and drank alcohol while doing it. The following next two months i was very strict on diet, excercise and cardio. And now I want to just do one more month to lose that extra inch off of my waist. Maybe it will take me less than a month.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i was at 154lb.. with a 33 inch waist... and now im 130lbs with a 29 inch waist i just want to lose 1-2 more inches and thats it im going to clean bulk.. LOL seriously guys..come on..

I have been cutting for 3 months.. the first month a ****ed around and drank alcohol while doing it. The following next two months i was very strict on diet, excercise and cardio. And now I want to just do one more month to lose that extra inch off of my waist. Maybe it will take me less than a month.
lol im just giving you a hardtime!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Rep for you for being such a good sport!

Masster

Awards
take the 25mg first and see how you react to it. If it is bearable then continue. Your body will adapt after a few weeks and the effects will become much less pronounced but the fat burning will continue.:dance:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 5 ft 4inches dont criticize yet.. Im going to post up some pics soon...
You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?

pyrotechnik

Awards
if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
http://www.clenbuteral.com/

the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :p anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?
haha thanks for the motivation. cutting sucks. 1 more month and im done..

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
http://www.clenbuteral.com/

the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :p anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.

thanks for the help im going to order the tri methyl right now!!! and stack that **** with hoodia!!!!!!!!!!!

asap1

Awards
I just ordered 200 30mg ephedrine pills for $57 including shipping 1 minute ago!
200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.
ive never heard cheaperthan that...

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Got my tri-methyl lean yesterday and tried it this morning.. that **** is pretty weak. I took two on an empty stomach and did some cardio and umm it as weak.. Wiizzzzeak!! Maybe Its because I have been consuming so much caffiene lately. Im gonna try 2 more later this evening!