ephedra product still out ??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    im 5 ft 4inches dont criticize yet.. Im going to post up some pics soon...
    You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

    I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?


  2. if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

    I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

    check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
    http://www.clenbuteral.com/

    the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :-P anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

    I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?
    haha thanks for the motivation. cutting sucks. 1 more month and im done..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrotechnik View Post
    if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

    I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

    check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
    http://www.clenbuteral.com/

    the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :-P anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.

    thanks for the help im going to order the tri methyl right now!!! and stack that **** with hoodia!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I just ordered 200 30mg ephedrine pills for $57 including shipping 1 minute ago!
    200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by asap1 View Post
    200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.
    ive never heard cheaperthan that...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. Got my tri-methyl lean yesterday and tried it this morning.. that **** is pretty weak. I took two on an empty stomach and did some cardio and umm it as weak.. Wiizzzzeak!! Maybe Its because I have been consuming so much caffiene lately. Im gonna try 2 more later this evening!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ephedra Products
    By NAPOLEON3024 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:49 PM
  2. Inhibit-E Reduce XT still out of stock
    By Pugonater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 09:22 PM
  4. Superdrol + Ephedra product
    By RayLew52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 12:14 PM
  5. Selling Ephedra Products
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in