ephedra product still out ??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. lol DANG! Your cutting at 130!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol DANG! Your cutting at 130!
    i was at 154lb.. with a 33 inch waist... and now im 130lbs with a 29 inch waist i just want to lose 1-2 more inches and thats it im going to clean bulk.. LOL seriously guys..come on..

    I have been cutting for 3 months.. the first month a ****ed around and drank alcohol while doing it. The following next two months i was very strict on diet, excercise and cardio. And now I want to just do one more month to lose that extra inch off of my waist. Maybe it will take me less than a month.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    i was at 154lb.. with a 33 inch waist... and now im 130lbs with a 29 inch waist i just want to lose 1-2 more inches and thats it im going to clean bulk.. LOL seriously guys..come on..

    I have been cutting for 3 months.. the first month a ****ed around and drank alcohol while doing it. The following next two months i was very strict on diet, excercise and cardio. And now I want to just do one more month to lose that extra inch off of my waist. Maybe it will take me less than a month.
    lol im just giving you a hardtime!

  4. Rep for you for being such a good sport!

  5. take the 25mg first and see how you react to it. If it is bearable then continue. Your body will adapt after a few weeks and the effects will become much less pronounced but the fat burning will continue.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401 View Post
    im 5 ft 4inches dont criticize yet.. Im going to post up some pics soon...
    You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

    I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?

  7. if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

    I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

    check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
    http://www.clenbuteral.com/

    the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :-P anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    You can build yourself to be a 'power brick, **** house,' or however you say it. If you're 'cutting,' then try building mass at the same time. You'd be a little monster. There'd be no stopping you, with your height and packing on a lot of mass.

    I'm about 5'8'' or so. I think that's about average height nowadays?
    haha thanks for the motivation. cutting sucks. 1 more month and im done..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrotechnik View Post
    if i were you i'd go with the tri methyl lean @ 10mg ephedra per pill for a couple days on one a day just to assess tolerence, although it's not really that much. with ephedra you really don't want to overdo it because if your height/weight. but after that i'd kick it up to 20mg ephedra per day.

    I'm just a fan of doing ephedra in lower doses daily because if you take it in high amounts it will likely cause nasty beta receptor downgrade (essentially making it hard to burn fat in the future).

    check this article out, it's pretty long but really informative. it's on clenbuterol but since ephedra and clen work a lot in the same way you can learn a lot from it (or at least I did).
    http://www.clenbuteral.com/

    the article recommends taking benadryl or ketotifen at night to keep your receptors happy and healthy. but man, after looking at the receptor downgrade after only 24 hours using ephedrine it's kinda scary :-P anyone know the half life of ephedrine? i'm currently on HCl if that matters at all.

    thanks for the help im going to order the tri methyl right now!!! and stack that **** with hoodia!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I just ordered 200 30mg ephedrine pills for $57 including shipping 1 minute ago!
    200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by asap1 View Post
    200 30mg for $57 including shipping is incredible. I am sure someone will tell me that you can get more for less but I haven't found anyplace that cheap in a while.
    ive never heard cheaperthan that...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  12. Got my tri-methyl lean yesterday and tried it this morning.. that **** is pretty weak. I took two on an empty stomach and did some cardio and umm it as weak.. Wiizzzzeak!! Maybe Its because I have been consuming so much caffiene lately. Im gonna try 2 more later this evening!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ephedra Products
    By NAPOLEON3024 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:49 PM
  2. Inhibit-E Reduce XT still out of stock
    By Pugonater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:22 PM
  4. Superdrol + Ephedra product
    By RayLew52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:14 AM
  5. Selling Ephedra Products
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Log in
Log in