What to do now?

Extremebb300

Awards
First let me start off with a little description of myself. I used to be around 260-270lbs; not sure about BF% but had 40" waist. I was the "powerlifter" guy type.. My whole family is large/obese/big-boned/diabetic/whatever you want to call it.

Anyways, after quite some time (4-5years), I got down to 200 lbs.. I bought Lyles CKD book and went from 200 to 190 after 5 months. I took a week off then did UD2 for 4 weeks and then took another week off and have done 3 more week. My BF% is estimated at 9%

The problem is, is that I'm no longer losing any more fat; the last 3 weeks of UD2 have basically just kept me where I'm at. I feel I'm getting close to my lower limit, as I'm not normally this small. I'm the small person in my immediate family, while being the tallest. LOL, my 2 sisters now outweigh me, ha!

I guess I'm looking for advice into where to go from here. I enjoy UD2 alot and dont feel that bad on it. Should I incorporate more supplements into the diet? I currently use Yohimbine, Caffeine and a mild AI.. Should I switch to something else? PMSF? IF? Others?

I should also note that I was diagnosed hypoglycemic at 12 and have some carb/insulin problems, if helpful.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey, it sounds like the UD2.0 diet is working well for you, why don't you stick to it?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Ah this is very familiar :) Now where is jake to put me straight