What to do now?
- 11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
What to do now?
First let me start off with a little description of myself. I used to be around 260-270lbs; not sure about BF% but had 40" waist. I was the "powerlifter" guy type.. My whole family is large/obese/big-boned/diabetic/whatever you want to call it.
Anyways, after quite some time (4-5years), I got down to 200 lbs.. I bought Lyles CKD book and went from 200 to 190 after 5 months. I took a week off then did UD2 for 4 weeks and then took another week off and have done 3 more week. My BF% is estimated at 9%
The problem is, is that I'm no longer losing any more fat; the last 3 weeks of UD2 have basically just kept me where I'm at. I feel I'm getting close to my lower limit, as I'm not normally this small. I'm the small person in my immediate family, while being the tallest. LOL, my 2 sisters now outweigh me, ha!
I guess I'm looking for advice into where to go from here. I enjoy UD2 alot and dont feel that bad on it. Should I incorporate more supplements into the diet? I currently use Yohimbine, Caffeine and a mild AI.. Should I switch to something else? PMSF? IF? Others?
I should also note that I was diagnosed hypoglycemic at 12 and have some carb/insulin problems, if helpful.
- 12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
- 12-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chriswarren1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2012, 04:27 PM
- By jibba_128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 08-09-2011, 01:57 PM
- By rexx51 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:42 PM
- By benchpresskid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2009, 08:18 PM
- By bigfucer in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 09-27-2006, 10:45 PM