Weaight loss and loose skin

chitownz

Awards
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but have been lurking here for almost a year now. Heard about you guys and gal from the myspace page. Well a little over a year ago I got hurt gained a ton of weight fast and got up to 290. Well I am now down to 210, but I cant stand the look of my abs, loose skin, streach marks from the rapid weight gain. Now I am trying to get tone but what can I do for the skins appearance? I dont want to go and get a tummy tuck!!! OUCH!

Thanks?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
losing 80lbs quickly is a lot but probably not enough to justify surgery.
your skin should return back to normal but it's going to take a little patcience and time.
basically you can lose weight at a much faster rate than your skins ability to tighten up.
just ask any woman who has had a baby - the weight might come off but the skin isn't right for a year sometimes.

this guy on the other hand needs surgery -

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically time and moisturizers is about all you can do. used to be a company Universal Kits that made a topical growth hormone helper that I believe would have helped with this, but they appear out of business.

SelfKnowledge

Awards
I had the same problem. When I was 15 I lost 105 lbs within a 4 month period. I was really obese then went kind of anorexic style for awhile....

I heard that StrivectinSD would work. Its a very expensive cream thats supposed to really work for stretch marks and loose skin. I bought two bottles of it when I first lost the weight (abotu $120 a bottle) and You have to apply it like 3 times a day. After doing it I really couldn't see much difference so I gave up on the creams...I figure the best way is to just get more muscle and keep exercising. With time it should go back. It's been almost 6 years for me and my skin on my stomach and man boobs is still there....But its MUCH MUCH MUCH better....My doctor told me because of me being still young my skin will get tighter faster too....but it takes forever.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:QUOTE=Hank Vangut;1109758]losing 80lbs quickly is a lot but probably not enough to justify surgery.
your skin should return back to normal but it's going to take a little patcience and time.
basically you can lose weight at a much faster rate than your skins ability to tighten up.
just ask any woman who has had a baby - the weight might come off but the skin isn't right for a year sometimes.

this guy on the other hand needs surgery -
[/QUOTE]

Holy **** i just lost my last meal on the keyboard that is freakin NASTY