ECA Stack

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Any one have any experience with a real ECA stack? Time to start cutting some of this flab before winter's over with and I dont think I'm going to run any AS for a bit. Damn, I look like a freakin newb with these reps. ~~~~ freqish

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol yea im on 1 at the moment actually im in my 6th week

Eagleman003

Awards
lol yea im on 1 at the moment actually im in my 6th week
doing an eca stack for 6 weeks is dumb... cortisol buildup is increased and your tolerance for ECA kinda builds up...4 weeks max then 2 weeks off.

I used at 50mg ephedrine 400mg caffine ED and noticed decent results in a 2-3 week period. You should do around 75mg ephedrine for good results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive only run EC, but it was freaking great! Obvisouly my diet was spot on but i actaully added a lb of muscle and lost 6 lbs of fat in 30 days. Streangth was up too. Im gonna be running E with Leviathan when i cut in spring!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Actually ive been cycling so it isnt so dumb lol ive done my research as for results they have been fantastic as long as you stay on track with your diet. Ive finally got that six pack that ive been wanting.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
E with levi was pretty damn good from my experience as well. Personally I'm pondering whether to run albuterol or ephedrine in another few weeks. Decisions, decisions...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lucky man

E with levi was pretty damn good from my experience as well. Personally I'm pondering whether to run albuterol or ephedrine in another few weeks. Decisions, decisions...
lol lucky mofo I wanna stack the 2 for the final bit of my cutting phase right before i start back boxing and track season begins.I think i might pick some albuterol up in a month.

ClintCanada

What is a typical EC daily dose for say a 3 week 'cycle'
I was planning on 200mg Caffeine and 25mg Ephedrine about 1/2hr pre-workout -- am I on the right track ??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I dose at 25 mg E with 200mg caffeine in morning followed by (50 milligrams E and 200milligrams Caff preworkout)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is a typical EC daily dose for say a 3 week 'cycle'
I was planning on 200mg Caffeine and 25mg Ephedrine about 1/2hr pre-workout -- am I on the right track ??
you probably want to take it more than 1x a day.

Try that dose 2-3x a day

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Actually I just did the math and I've only been cutting for a little over 4 weeks but the results are amazing Just remember to cycle the stack and maintain a proper diet or your screwed!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I just did the math and I've only been cutting for a little over 4 weeks but the results are amazing Just remember to cycle the stack and maintain a proper diet or your screwed!
Yeah dude, fist time i cut (last year) i had insane results with EC, ill find some pics and post em later.

WHat do you suggest for on/off? 4 weeks on 2 weeks off?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Actually lol thats what im about to do but I usually cycle it off for a few days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna have to post my pics as well!
yeah, i only ran it for 4 weeks but goddamn the change was insane! (obvisouly i owe most of it to diet bu when i have dieted without EC i didint have NEARLY the same results...)

Also im gonna be cutting in the spring for 7 weeks and starting to formulate my cutting stack.

So far i got:
r4w (1 bottle)
E (a lot)
Leviathan Reloaded (as much as i need)
Thyrotabs (1 pack)
XF

got any ideas for dosing these?

Also i dont need to use all of em, just what i got on hand right nwo. Im thinking about throwing Napalm in there too :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!The E sounds good as well as the thryo tabs those should be your 2 solid supps the next is your choice!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im telling you ECA with a solid diet works wonders! A friend of mine didn't even get his six pack and he was at the same point as i was!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah, i forgot to add that i didint use the A. I dunno, ive read too many negative things about A in the EC stack and EC worked GREAT for me so why add A?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thins blood and helps the whole process work better use white willow bark(natural aspirin).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are my results from 4 weeks with EC. I have cut twice since then and NEVER got the same results, never leaned out this much with other fat burners.

186 (after vacation where i lost 6 lbs :( but still decided to cut)

180 lbs (lost 7 lbs of fat, added 1 lb of muscle, streangth was increasing the same as my bulk!!)

VAPOR

Awards
I'll be running an EC stack in the next week or two as well.
I'll be including CLA, DCP, Green tea, 7-Keto and Napalm. Before I pull the trigger on this purchase, does anyone see anything that would be redundant or useless? Seems like it might be a little overboard....I might throw either the 7-Keto or the DCP out of the mix, just not sure. Any ideas?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running an EC stack in the next week or two as well.
I'll be including CLA, DCP, Green tea, 7-Keto and Napalm. Before I pull the trigger on this purchase, does anyone see anything that would be redundant or useless? Seems like it might be a little overboard....I might throw either the 7-Keto or the DCP out of the mix, just not sure. Any ideas?
I have been lifting weights for about 3 years and have just taken some basics in the past ( multi, protien, creatine ), but i've recently started an ECA stack to try and help me out post-college to lose the weight. What is the purpose of 7-keto, napalm, and DCP ( is DCP a supp or a stack, what does it stand for )? I apologize if these are silly questions but i've just recently joined this forum and I really like how active it is on here and all the help everyone gives.

Right now with my ECA stack im taking 25mg of E, 200mg of C and an 81mg of A twice a day, im on my 7th day today :woohoo:

I am also taking the following supps:

Multi ( which i am almost out and need to order more today, any ideas on what i should take that is fairly priced, im sick of GNC getting the best of me and my wallet )
Protien
Arginine 4-6g
NO-Xplode
Fish Oil - 5-6g

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is willing to offer as this stubborn beer belly will just not go away no matter how hard i've been trying

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try ECY at a moderate dose to begin...

Ephedrine: 12.5mg (You can get tablets at this dose, but normally they are in 25mg doses, so just split them in half)
Caffiene: 200mg
Yohimbene: 2.5mg

However, you could also do E/LR (Ephedrine and Leviathan Reloaded!!) - That way you get the caffeien, yohimbene, ephedrine and a few other goodies.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
why take only 12.5mg of E when on the ECY (j/w)?

right now im taking 25mg of E, 200mg of C, and 81mg of A 2x daily but i was thinking about upping that because i am not in the least bit jittery and just feel a nice almost buzz through the day ( 3x a day ).

This is the end of my first week so i have one more week before i take 2 weeks off, then the first week i was going to stay at 2x daily and the 2nd week i was thinking about upping to 3x daily.

Stats are: 25yr old, 222lbs, 22-24% b/f ( guesstimate ) and want to get to around 12-14% b/f

any thoughts??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to start out at a high dose. 25mg is pretty tough on people that haven't taken ephedrine before.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
No need to start out at a high dose. 25mg is pretty tough on people that haven't taken ephedrine before.
I havent had the shakes or felt very jittery, i still have an occassional cup of coffee inbetween 8am and 2pm when i take each dose

Kryzak

Kryzak

Awards
I have used ECA stacks off and on for about 2 years. Some people are stimulant sensitive and do not like the effects, too much for their body to take. Others can tolerate it well.

To note, Ephedrine usually can come in two types -

Ephedrine Sulfate (Bronkaid)

or

Ephedrine HCL which is short for hydrochloride (Vaso-Pro, Mini-Thins)

Some users report one to be better than the other, but this varies by user. Active ingredient is still the Ephedrine, the latter is the carrier agent.

With me, HCL gives me more of a "geeked out" feeling at the same dosage than sulfate, so I prefer the bronkaid over vasopro myself.
I run 75mg ephedrine, 600mg caffeine and the asprin varies, usually twice a day for two weeks. The asprin is supposed to lengthen the thermogenic effects, which I tend to agree with based on my uses. (Search wikipedia for ECA stack for better explanation.) If I want to feel it for 6 hours, I use two asprin pills, if I want it to wear off in about 3-4 hours, I do EC only, no asprin.

I certainly do not recommend my dosages for anyone, start very low and learn your own tolerances for anything new your ingesting. Make sure to drink lots of water or you'll end up with some pretty bad cramps, or worse. Ephedrine is a potent compound, not to be taken lightly. It will work, but ya gotta respect it.

I have heard of guys running benadryl starting midweek on week 2 to help keep beta receptors cleared out so that they can run it longer, but I haven't done this, I think 2 weeks on ECA with cardio is enough to do at once.

Be safe, be smart, and good luck achieving your goals sir.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
eca is good but I found even better results when using leviathon/dcp. By the way most should be able to handle 25 ephedrine/200mgs caffiene. When it was sold as a supplement this was almost always the dose given.