EpHeDra?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Hey all Just wondering,

I Used thermogen2 Back 2 summers ago(amazing stuff) when it had the ephed- in it and i was wondering if any1 has ever tried Yellow Devils Or Ripped Fuel w/ Ephed- in it. Let me know because i was either going to get thermogen2 again or test one of the new ones

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how old are you?
yellow devils. aren't those the little gasoline station convenience store uppers?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey all Just wondering,

I Used thermogen2 Back 2 summers ago(amazing stuff) when it had the ephed- in it and i was wondering if any1 has ever tried Yellow Devils Or Ripped Fuel w/ Ephed- in it. Let me know because i was either going to get thermogen2 again or test one of the new ones

Ripped Fuel w/Ephed....WHAT GRAVE ARE YOU GOING TO DIG THOSE UP FROM??!!! Those things have been gone long, long ago!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got afew bottles of ephedra products in the mail recently thru my work, I'll be lean and mean for a good 10yrs.. ;)

amicold

Awards
FWIW, stxnas posted a great thread so check it out. And from my own experience, the "homebrew" ECA stack is just as, if not more effective than the ECA pills of old. I use Primatene, it's Ephedrine HCL and it gives me a much cleaner feeling than Ephedrine Sulfate.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is some good stuff im on an Eca stack it my sixth week and im noticing some fantastic results!

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well

I will just be going with thermogen 2 Again. And thanks for all the input and btw I am 21. And you can get anything online, something being taken off the market doesn't mean you can't obtain it... Just means it is harder to find.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol theres a local store i get my ephedrine from 32 for $13.00 25mg!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's about twice as expensive as getting it from CVS or Walgreens...Almost three times the price if you get Bronkaid instead of Primatene (although I heard Primatene might be discontinued :( )

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
do they sell it behind the counter or do you ask?