Anyone heard of Broncho Saline
- 11-25-2007, 04:05 PM
- 11-26-2007, 01:22 AM
that stuff for inhaled use through a nebulizer, i wouldn't mess with that stuff and its pretty short acting when inhaled.
11-30-2007, 08:34 AM
broncho saline is used as a diluent. it is an otc sterile saline solution. it does not contain any beta agonist or other active ingredient.
11-30-2007, 02:50 PM
11-30-2007, 09:44 PM
ohh yeahh now i remember, you put about 1cc albuterol sulfate? and 2 squirts of the saline into the nebulizer..
11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Have you used this before like i said im just gonna pick some albuterol up screw all of this nebulizer crap!
11-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:01 PM
- By musQlardevil in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:43 AM
- By GeneTikz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:06 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:50 AM
- By VanillaGorilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:33 PM