How'd u get your six pack abs?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
How'd you do it like workout routine.. and diet.
I got mine from soccer and track but now its fading away and i need help getting it back also post your BF levels I'm at 10 and slowly losing my body fat im like 6'3" 190lbs 10%bf

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
diet and cardio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
haha tahts my thing yeah im pretty skinny but i need a good diet i live at college so i get 3 meals a day of ****ty fat foods so it sucks but yeah... how much cardio yall do?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run from the cops alot.:blink:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Liposuction works great :D If you're not willing to do that then try carb cycling along with additional cardio and flawless nutrition.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Put your body in a state where it burns fat at night.

20mg Vanadyl Sulfate before bed works for me. I take 10mg more upon waking and do empty stomach morning cardio. Painless way to drop fat.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how bout DNP and clen w/ T3 some tren and test with a little bit of hgh.

lol.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

20mg Vanadyl Sulfate before bed works for me. I take 10mg more upon waking and do empty stomach morning cardio. Painless way to drop fat.
Do you do this only when you're already in a caloric deficit?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
my abs showed without any cardio... all diet and ab work.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
For workout routine i work abs twice a week.

day 1 of abs- Monday
hanging leg raises x25
reverse crunches x25
crunches x25.
I do this with a minute break between the next triset and do it three times. On the last set of crunches i go till failure.

Day 2 of abs-Thursday
Decline situps with 45 pound weight, x10
hanging leg raises till failure.

I'm about 6' 1" 190 with <6% bf.
I do cardio once a week if i'm lucky. i slack on the cardio but because of my high metobolism and previous years of competitive soccer it's hard for me to gain fat. but that definitely keeps my abs lookin great

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
For maximum results for me on the hanging leg raises i go slow down and explode up. but i'd say just find whatever works best for you form wise and what not. on the reverse crunches when i straighten legs out they are about 2-4 inches off the ground and that works great too.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I got mine from soccer and track but now its fading away and i need help getting it back also post your BF levels I'm at 10 and slowly losing my body fat im like 6'3" 190lbs 10%bf
I got mine on Ebay.

I couldnt afford the "Premier" model (6 pack+Hercules Pecs) so I had to make do with the 4 pack+Gyno combo.

Not bad for $25.99.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine on Ebay.

I couldnt afford the "Premier" model (6 pack+Hercules Pecs) so I had to make do with the 4 pack+Gyno combo.

Not bad for $25.99.
:toofunny: hahaha thats great

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
cycle carbs + cardio~2-3hrs/week

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's this vanadyl sulfate talk going on?

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards

:wtf:
First I heard of this, I thought VS was a totally discredited compound, thought it was unavailable too:blink:...Where did you stumble across this, and why are you not a rich moghul selling this stuff to fat housewives...:twisted:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i used vanadyl sulfate in late 90's to increase pump during work out (the bottle said take before working out)

it gave me some weird pump, different than any other supps and drugs,

i quickly stopped due to quickly developed diarrhea

oh yeah to stay with the topic, i had six pack abs all my life but after recently ive been putting on some fat, now i have to watch waht i eat and started doing cardio. I think that's really the only way, diet and cardio, no supps no drugs can match taht.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Six packs are overrated, anyways.

..or at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself. :rant:

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Excuse me?

i had six pack abs all my life but after recently ive been putting on some fat, now i have to watch waht i eat and started doing cardio. I think that's really the only way, diet and cardio, no supps no drugs can match taht.
Bro', you are the exception on this topic, it's those of us who have never seen our abs and still do diet and cardio that are seeking an edge, and brainstorming if Vanadyl is worth taking to help bring them out. Endo/Endo-Mesos, not Ecto-Mesos like you. You can hardly offer advice in this case, No disrespect intended...:D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my abs showed with all diet and a little cardio, no ab work

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Developing a well-defined abdominal profile is challenging. While clean diet, cardio, and genetics play important roles, many factors must be in balance for a well-sculpted set of abs to emerge. Yet, the impact of one important factor, namely, cortisol, is usually underestimated. Cortisol has an important role to play in abdominal (visceral) obesity. Here's how.

Cortisol, a steroid hormone of the adrenal glands, performs two important functions in the body. The first is energy regulation via selection of appropriate macro-nutrients for the body's needs. The second is energy metabolization via relocation of triglycerides (body's fat stores) to satisfy energy demand by needy tissues like working muscles.

Under stressful conditions, more cortisol than normal is secreted. Before this stage, the body would have released norepinephrine (noradrenaline), epinephrine (adrenaline), and then cortisol. If this is temporary, no damage is created. If stress conditions are sustained, however, cortisol ensures 1) that adipocyte cells (young fat cells) grow into mature ones, and 2) that adipocyte stores are relocated to fat cell deposits deep in the abdomen.

So, under stressful conditions, cortisol directly affects fat storage and weight gain. Tissue concentration of cortisol is regulated by an enzyme, located in adipose tissues, that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol. The higher the amount of this enzyme in the deep fat cells surrounding the abdomen, the higher the amount of cortisol produced at the tissue level. Furthermore, deep abdominal adipose cells have much greater blood flow and much more cortisol receptors compared to subcutaneous fat cells. This influences cortisol's capacity to accumulate fat and enlarge the size of fat cells.

To summarize, any programme of abs-sculpting should not ignore the role of cortisol in reaching the desired result.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Strategicmove, do you yourself have visible abs? If you do, you would know that you can accumulate visceral fat (intra-abdominal fat) and still have diced up abs. This is proven when you see the bloated gorilla bellies on some competitors. High androgen levels, and insulin use can increase visceral fat stores as well.

I have also had extremely cut up abs and visceral fat at the same time.

It's a fine write up, but I am just arguing your bolded point.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategicmove, do you yourself have visible abs? If you do, you would know that you can accumulate visceral fat (intra-abdominal fat) and still have diced up abs. This is proven when you see the bloated gorilla bellies on some competitors. High androgen levels, and insulin use can increase visceral fat stores as well.

I have also had extremely cut up abs and visceral fat at the same time.

It's a fine write up, but I am just arguing your bolded point.
I did not want to imply the abs should be completely free of visceral fat. I am not sure this would be physiologically possible, even if it were aesthetically desirable. It all boils down to the amount of visceral fat an individual has. I just wanted to highlight cortisol's role in the process of weight gain and weight loss.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you suggest the role of cortisol be addressed?
All I wanted to do was highlight the role cortisol plays in fat metabolism. I am not in favour of fanatical cortisol control, as cortisol plays a number of vital roles in the body.

Nevertheless, cortisol control can be achieved via:
1) Diet. Ensure a sufficient intake of quality macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats). Exaggerated calorie restriction can lead to increased cortisol build up.
2) Avoiding over-training. Create enough recovery time between workouts.
3) Getting enough sleep. Reduce stressful situations when you can.
4) Workouts elevate cortisol levels significantly. Spiking insulin levels after post-workout via consumption of a high-glycemic index carbohydrate has been suggested as an approach to modulating these excessive cortisol levels.