diet HELP low sugar levels

paint2100

Awards
I was getting blood work done and my results for glucose came out as 58 the range its supposed to be in is 65-139. I'm not sure is this ketosis? or is this bad. My doctor told me to up my calories and protein. My doctor told me to up the protein which i agree. And up the calories but i want to lose weight so I'm not sure where to go from there. Heres my diet break up calories 2203 protein 196 carbs 72 fiber 27 fat 126. The amount of calories varies from 2200 to 2500. I'm trying to do high fat and high protein and low carbs because i lose weight the best like that. Stats 209-215 depends on how much water i retain. Any help will be appreciated. I am currently using xtend and sip on 4 scoops daily in a gallon jug.

meal 1
1 scoop optimum protein
2table spoons natty peanut butter
1 table spoon canola oil
1 egg

meal 2
whole wheat wrap
1/4lb turkey
2 tbs natty peanut butter

meal 3
2 pieces chicken
vegetables or potatoes
2 tbs natty peanut butter

meal 4
1 scoop optimum protein
2table spoons natty peanut butter
1 table spoon canola oil
1 egg

meal 5
1 cup cottage cheese

paint2100

Awards
It was fasted. The last meal i had was around 11 at night before the test. If anyone knows when doing the ketosis diet would your glucose levels drop?

sreeja

Awards
By this diet we can reduce the sugar level.Is it true?

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
As I've come to learn (& accept), fat burns in a carbohydrate flame.

You could always increase your carb intake by having low GI (slow digesting carbs), such as oats & stuff. I've found from personal experience that this approach has helped me a lot in terms of losing & keeping off fat!