How much bf% should I expect to lose off an ECA stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much bf% should I expect to lose off an ECA stack?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

How much bf% should I expect to lose off an ECA stack?

At the moment I'm around 8% bf and im abou to start my 4th week of the ECA stack. I now have my abs ionhow long before I look shredded if i'm on a staeady diet?

2. New Member

weight? Height? body type?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You will lose anywhere between 0-100 lbs a month depending on diet and training...see where I'm going with this?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

When i did this stack a year ago i lost 10lbs, with minimal muscle loss. My diet was in check and i worked out four days a week. I took the ECA stack for 4 weeks and took benadryl every other day to help with down regulation of receptors. So if your diet is in check and you do cardio and weight training you should expect some decent weight loss.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

im suprised u havent gotten use to the E yet..i always though to cycle it
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Weight 164 height 5'9 Bodytype:endomorph
  7. New Member

jeez man... 5'9" 164....bro you need to pack on about 20-30 more lbs before cutting man. yikes....you trying to look like a skeleton? I guess I shouldnt jump to conclusions so quickly. I guess if you are a high school wrestler or runner i could see why you would want to lose weight. You said your BF is about 8% so to answer your question you could lose around 10lbs but you ARE going to lose muscle.
    Last edited by brywal312; 11-17-2007 at 02:35 PM.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I'll post pics 1 of these days I'm actually a boxer and cross country runner(the only runner on the team with abs pecs and bis/tris)!!But my max bench is in the 250's and i rep 200 for 4-5 sets of 10
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I'll post pics 1 of these days I'm actually a boxer and cross country runner(the only runner on the team with abs pecs and bis/tris)!!But my max bench is in the 250's and i rep 200 for 4-5 sets of 10
    Souds like a nice build. Solid foundation boxmeman. Please post some pics to give us an idea.

I agree that IMO, I would pack on some more muscle mass before you decide to cut. You can go for a clean bulk with proper foods and some nice supps, then cut with the ECA and a cortisol blocker.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How the hell would a XC runner ever need to cut? For a XC runner, it sounds like you have some good size on you. Most XC guys in the 5'9" range are closer to 135-140.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    How the hell would a XC runner ever need to cut? For a XC runner, it sounds like you have some good size on you. Most XC guys in the 5'9" range are closer to 135-140.
    Good point, I think he could use some food timing and macro adjustment modification and a good cortisol blocker to really get some nice cuts!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The smallest I ever got was 150 and I am 5'10". I run almost as much now as I did when I ran XC, but I am in the 170-175 range.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The smallest I ever got was 150 and I am 5'10". I run almost as much now as I did when I ran XC, but I am in the 170-175 range.
    Nice dawg! That's a nice weight to be at my friend. Is that where you are comfortable at? (You know, like with your daily routine, weekly workout schematics and a sensible eating lifestyle). The smallest I've ever been at 6' tall was 165. I was lifeguarding and competing in tournaments and would kayak for miles and swim a mile every other day, and row, pull lines, etc. I'd lift weights too and eat what I wanted.

This is the lowest I've gotten since I gained more muscle. I'm like 175 there. I was eating a lot of protein and some fats, with low carbs.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

LOL so cheesey! Damn, I should take this one down.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Nice dawg! That's a nice weight to be at my friend. Is that where you are comfortable at? (You know, like with your daily routine, weekly workout schematics and a sensible eating lifestyle). The smallest I've ever been at 6' tall was 165. I was lifeguarding and competing in tournaments and would kayak for miles and swim a mile every other day, and row, pull lines, etc. I'd lift weights too and eat what I wanted.
    I like where I am at right now. I didn't at first because I had gotten used to cruising around 185-190 and liked that size I was at. My diet is very clean, but when that little voice in my head says, "It's pizza time, I still listen." That being said, of the 40-45 meals I eat per week, only 3-4 deviate from my diet. I can tell a huge difference when I don't eat cleanly in my performance, so I tend to not cheat unless I really want it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Rodja that's awesome. It sounds like you have everything down real well. And it's not like you're seeming to be on some super strict diet that's bland as hell. You seem to have your optimal eating lifestyle plan managed pretty well. Props to you.

I have a couple cheat time thingies here and there. I may have a few too many chips and salsa, or order something that doesn't agree with me loose guidelines for everyday eating such as a hamburger (who cares? it's lean ground beef, right?), or I may have some sides that aren't the best of choices sometimes... Hell, sometimes I just may over-eat. Plain and simple. But, I am keeping my cardio and meals in check, I drink a lot of water (1.5 gallons give or take per day), I have all the necessary staples, I supplement with some awesome supps that definitely help me out, and my stress is now manageable.
    Last edited by Force of Green; 11-20-2007 at 12:21 PM. Reason: none
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

deleted
    Last edited by Force of Green; 11-20-2007 at 12:22 PM. Reason: none
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Thanks so much I AM really feeling the support you guys show around here!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. how much can i really expect to keep
    By mcssassin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:53 PM
  4. How much muscle can expect to lose after surgery?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 03:41 PM