Review my diet please - AnabolicMinds.com

Review my diet please

1. New Member

Review my diet please

Whats up guys. I'm currently in a cutting cycle and wanted some input about my diet. I am 23 yrs old 6 ft and weigh 200 pounds. I am running EPI and WinZ from Jnaut. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

4:00 am Breakfast- 2 scoops whey in skim milk, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites.

7:30 am Snack- 3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1-1.5 oz almonds or pistachios

11:00 am Lunch- 1 skinless/boneless grilled chicken breast, 1 cup greens.

3:00 pm Pre-W/O- 1 scoop whey in water, 16 oz gatorade, Turkey Wrap on whole wheat tortilla.

6:00 pm Post-W/0- 2 scoops whey in skim milk, 16 oz gatorade

7:00 pm Dinner- 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup greens

8:00 - 8:30 pm (before bed)- 2 tblspoons natty pb

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you know how many kcals that adds up to?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. New Member

Around 2200 to 2500. I know i should use fitday more often to record my diet in order to really nail my macros like i want to, but I work very long and crazy hrs so it's difficult to keep track with the program. I do write down everything I eat so I can track what's going in and how I feel. I just started this low carb diet and am responding pretty well other than some lethargy right now.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks ok, i'd try and add more vegetable matter I'd also consider trying to work in some fish, salmon if possible. Sams club even sells pre-cooked wild alaskan 4oz fillets individually vacuum packed....

What doses are you taking on the epi/win?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. New Member

I do alternate some tuna for a chicken breast every 2 days or so. I try to limit the tuna intake, but do take efa supplements. I also take Animal Pak's multi to aid w/ bcaa's, vitamins, and minerals for those i lack due to the diet. I'm running epi at 40 for 5 wks and winz at 300 mg for 5 wks as well. Adding some eform in the closing wks of the cycle.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

any reason to limit fish?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. New Member

Not really limiting fish, just tuna. I'm on a bit of a tight budget right now and tuna is the cheapest alternative.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

walmart sells tilapia at $2.50 a pound so pretty close to breast prices, that salmon runs about $6 a pound tho. Looks like a pretty good diet overall. If you aren't taking ZMA you could use cottage cheese also in place of pb for the pre-bed meal. About the only other ? in it is why simple sugars preworkout? I'd lean towards a banana then in place of the gatorade, or even oatmeal. Depends on you though, I find that avoiding simple sugars as much as possible helps with cutting
    This space for rent

9. New Member

Right now my workouts lean towards higher intensity and in and out of the gym. I usually feel like the small amount of simple carbs burns quickly in my workout but provides me w/ enogh energy to make it through. If I'm going on an all out heavy chest or leg day I'll usually throw in 1/2 cup of oatmeal in my pre w/o shake.
  10. New Member

Thanks for the hit on the tilapia. I'm def gonna have to get a sams club membership. I live in hawaii so things are a bit more expensive out here. Anyone else that has suggestions feel free to drop em at any time.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sounds all good then how far into the cycle are you? I realized that given changes in my job i'll be travelling a lot starting late jan/early feb (to the tune of 2-3 trips a month, each trip maybe 2-4 days) so if I want to do a cycle, december/jan is my best bet for this year. I won't get another travel break till this time next year I think.

So i'm trying to decide what to do, it will be my first cycle. I'm leaning most towards halodrol 50 75/day + mega-trn pulsed workout days at 4-6mg. But I've got a crapload of prostanazol + winztrol too, and the halodrol/winz combo would make for some awesome leaning/hardening with some gains too. still have 4 weeks to decide before this x-factor cycle is over
    This space for rent

12. New Member

I'm half way through the cycle right now. I ran epi before while bulking, but as I said before, I'm cutting this time and I couldn't be happier w/ this combo. I really feel like I've started to harden up quite a bit in the past wk and expect that the gains will keep rolling in as the next 3 wks come and go. I'd rec. this stack to anyone. If it's ur first cycle make sure to line up support supps and pct, but it seems like you know what you're talkin about. Best of luck w/ whatever you decide and thanks for the support my friend.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review my diet please!
    By redsox129 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:03 AM
  2. Please review my Diet/Supp Regiment for Natural Show
    By Selfbeneath in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. my diet, please critique
    By EctoMorphius in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 11:42 PM
  4. 16 Y/o Male,critiscise my diet please.
    By AllInOneBottle in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 07:39 PM
  5. Can some one help me with my diet please?
    By oceanrun in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 08:10 PM