Massive short-term weight loss?

battousaiken

battousaiken

Awards
Is there a known, proven way to lose about 20lbs in 30 days, even if it is losing fat plus muscle?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
yeah, essentially you'll be eating protein ~1-2g/lb of LBM.
EFAs such as fish oil
Veggies
Fibre supplement
Water.

I really don't see the big point though, a starvation diet might mean you gain it all back once you've gone off the diet.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, if hes going to wrestle or some other type of weight class sport and he needs to be in that weight for competition, there might be that. i know wrestling season starts in a few days for high schoolers.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Do a search for the velocity diet on google, you also have to take into account your current level of body fat though, the leaner you are the more unlikely you would lose 20 lbs

avenue Red

Awards
proven way to lose 20lbs in 30 days? maybe... what weight are u and trying to get too?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

avenue Red

Awards
if you lose 20lbs in 30 days... you will notice a huge change in strength. and for wrestling i think you will need strength right?

avenue Red

Awards
so you just want to lose weight?
well i weighed 170lb and dropped 155lb in 2 weeks. but i was very weak. i can give u my diet and u go accordingly if u want. i also was on clen tho:)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
of course the unhealthy dehydration for the last day would help a little but again you'll gain it back.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
you're best just dieting down slowly over a period of time. not only will this help you prevent a rebound, but it will also minimize strength loss and allow your body to adapt steadily to a decrease in calories. just a thought. of course, you could drop all that weight relatively quickly. but, as others here have said, you'll probably experience a sudden rebound when you come off the diet and gain part of that weight back - while you'll be left with less size and strength. also, your body type and metabolism will play a large role in determining how fast you can actually lose that weight.