EC Stack...appropriate dosage for my stats??

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
I am approx 165lbs...10%bf trying to cut down to 7%

---plz just leave it be, i know that i am going to get a ton of replies saying..."your 165...eat more, grow, then cut"...but please, just help answer the question----

anyway, i have been taking the EC stack for a while now, however I have only been taking 25mg E/ 200mg C once a day (normally before my 1hr weight lifting & 30 min cardio routine)

i have been trying to cut down this bf % for a month now, to no avail. would upping the times i take the EC, not the dosage, help out?

i have read of individuals who are cutting taking the 25/200 EC dosage up to 3x a day...is this too much for an individual in my situation? or is this just what the doctor ordered in order for me to cut down??

thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
That dose 2-3 times a day is pretty much "standard" dosing.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I was at 165lb when I tried the EC stack. I did it 3 times a day. One dose in the AM, one at noon, and one around 4pm. I lost 10lbs this way and went form 13% to 10% bf. Brought my bf to 7% with Lean Xtreme, HIIT, and carb cycling. I ended up at 147lbs but I've been told I look bigger now than when I was at 165lbs.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i don't think timing is critical. just spread the dose through your day best you can.

just an idea to throw out there -
have you tried cycling the ec stack? maybe something like 2 weeks on 1 off.
it'll give your beta receptors a break and make it so you body is much more responsive to the ephedrine when you start back up.
watch out for that week off though - because your apatite may surge.

dmbwhiteguy

Awards
i don't think timing is critical. just spread the dose through your day best you can.

just an idea to throw out there -
have you tried cycling the ec stack? maybe something like 2 weeks on 1 off.
it'll give your beta receptors a break and make it so you body is much more responsive to the ephedrine when you start back up.
watch out for that week off though - because your apatite may surge.
that seems like a very effective method since i have always been afraid of becoming dependent/building up a tolerance on ephedrine

thanks!