A "meal" every 2-3 hrs?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.6%

A "meal" every 2-3 hrs?

And most importantly, you must stabilize your blood sugar! This is by far the most important factor when it comes to burning away that excess body fat and keeping it off! To effectively stabilize your blood sugar you must feed your body frequently; like every 2-3 hours. The key is to give your body only what it needs at that time. Your body burns calories 24 hours a day, so, why would you only feed it once or twice a day? Give your body the fuel it needs: vegetables, fruits, nuts, berries, whole grains, and lean proteins (chicken, fish, lean beef, eggs, etc.).

- This is cut/pasted from an article about buring the body fat over your abs to help them become more visible. What I am looking for is peoples advise/opinions on what exactly "eating every 2-3 hrs" constitutes. Does that mean a protein bar or MRP would work between meals? or does that mean an actual full food meal every 2 hrs? I realize that real food would be better but if that is not practical for you what is the best way to go in order to keep the body's metabolism up and burning the belly fat?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It means you need to spread your daily caloric intake out, don't increase it, but spread it out so that you are eating 5-8 times a day instead of the "normal" 3.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.43%

absolutely correct. By eating only 3 meals a day you have big meals and that isn't what you shuold be doing. Increased meals spreads out the calories so you don't stuff yourself at each meal
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.6%

ok

yeah , i see what you guys are saying. i had originally interpereted the article as saying i needed to add meals, not simply disperse the same amount of calories, so i was thinking on the best way to add those meals.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  2. To quote a famous book "Winter is coming"
    By maggmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 02:04 AM
  3. Trouble seeing quotes
    By Hal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:51 PM
  4. Arnold Quote, funny read