Bodybugg

1. Bodybugg

Anyone heard of this product? Been out for a while now. Wanted to see what people thought. Thanks?

2. Im a manager at 24 hour fitness and we sell them there. Its a pretty sweet device, a little expensive though, I wore it around for a day and it showed me how many calories i expended. Its got three different censors on it that calculate how much you burn. It takes a lot of the guess work out of how many calories you burn compared to how many you take in.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Im a manager at 24 hour fitness and we sell them there. Its a pretty sweet device, a little expensive though, I wore it around for a day and it showed me how many calories i expended. Its got three different censors on it that calculate how much you burn. It takes a lot of the guess work out of how many calories you burn compared to how many you take in.
    I have sold pry about ten of these and think they are great for two things. Learning your body and showing lazy people how lazy they are. They seem more accurate for males also. Definately worth $250 for some if not most people.
    •