when would be the best time??????

mjaguilar10

Awards
..... need some help on when would be the best time for me to workout...... i currently work sunday thru thursday 10 pm to 7 am..... get home sleep wake up for class at 1pm go to class till 530 and workout an hour before i go to work ..... at work i get really tired, could it be due to the workout before work ....... and would working out be better to do in the morning when i get out of work?????? please all info would be appreciated

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
..... need some help on when would be the best time for me to workout...... i currently work sunday thru thursday 10 pm to 7 am..... get home sleep wake up for class at 1pm go to class till 530 and workout an hour before i go to work ..... at work i get really tired, could it be due to the workout before work ....... and would working out be better to do in the morning when i get out of work?????? please all info would be appreciated
It seems for you w/ your busy schedule that the best slot is before work. I suggest you use a DC style of working out and choose the 4 day split (M,T,TR,F) which splits the body into 3 parts. The sessions are short at no more than 30 minutes. So brutal but brief will be better for your recovery IMHO.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
I've been working nights for years now from 8pm to 6:30am, I sleep from 7-7:30am till about 2-2:20pm then workout then eat/rest then go back to work and do it agian... Hope this helps... I like the feeling of working out before work...