when would be the best time??????

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%

when would be the best time??????

..... need some help on when would be the best time for me to workout...... i currently work sunday thru thursday 10 pm to 7 am..... get home sleep wake up for class at 1pm go to class till 530 and workout an hour before i go to work ..... at work i get really tired, could it be due to the workout before work ....... and would working out be better to do in the morning when i get out of work?????? please all info would be appreciated

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mjaguilar10 View Post
    ..... need some help on when would be the best time for me to workout...... i currently work sunday thru thursday 10 pm to 7 am..... get home sleep wake up for class at 1pm go to class till 530 and workout an hour before i go to work ..... at work i get really tired, could it be due to the workout before work ....... and would working out be better to do in the morning when i get out of work?????? please all info would be appreciated
    It seems for you w/ your busy schedule that the best slot is before work. I suggest you use a DC style of working out and choose the 4 day split (M,T,TR,F) which splits the body into 3 parts. The sessions are short at no more than 30 minutes. So brutal but brief will be better for your recovery IMHO.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.46%

Quote Originally Posted by mjaguilar10 View Post
    I've been working nights for years now from 8pm to 6:30am, I sleep from 7-7:30am till about 2-2:20pm then workout then eat/rest then go back to work and do it agian... Hope this helps... I like the feeling of working out before work...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:09 AM
  2. Wich would be the best Post-WO for you?
    By JBerto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
  3. Which would be the best bulker stack of these?
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:58 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:26 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:18 AM