My plan for my run with XF

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My plan for my run with XF

I am still tinkering with what I am going to run with my XF, but I know that RPM, Drive, and BCAAs will be included. I am torn between IGF-2 and Activate X, but that is not really the point right now.

Unlike most of you bastards, I am going to be cutting during the holidays, which is probably going to be a horrible idea. Not a true cut in the BBing sense, but I am going to be at maintenance or slightly below for the 50 day cycle. Since I decided to drop to 155 lbs, I really can't get too far above 175 unless I want to go through hell again. This will not start until November 5th, but the diet I am planning is something along these lines:

8 AM
    1 whole egg w/ 2 whites
    4 oz animal protein (turkey or beef)
    2 slices Ezekiel bread or 5.5 oz of red potatoes
    1 serving of fruit (banana or pineapple)

10:30 AM
    10g of BCAAs w/ 6g of added Leucine

11:30-12:30
    First Training Session

1 PM
    6 oz of protein
    1 C of Wild Rice
    2 servings of veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, or green beans)

3 PM
    2 whole eggs w/2 whites
    2 Tbsp of Salsa
    Mushrooms

5PM
    Smoothie of:
    Pumpkin
    Pineapple
    Vanilla EvoPro

6-8 PM
    Second Training Session
    10g of BCAA w/ 6g of Leucine

8:30 PM
    6 oz of protein (beef or fatty fish)
    1/2C of Wild Rice
    2 servings veggies

11 PM
    1 Tbsp Almond Butter or 1 oz of mixed nuts
    1.5 servings of EvoPro

My basic principle are to use as few refined products as possible and, outside of Ezekiel bread and protein/BCAAs, I have all natural whole foods in my diet. Every 3-4 days, I will add 50-75g of carbs for metabolic confusion and to have a small refeed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks awesome Rodja. I can't wait to see the results
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Looks awesome Rodja. I can't wait to see the results
    Is there anything that up think that I should add or change?? I was thinking to maybe add in some more fats since I am only going to be having around 60g/day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is there anything that up think that I should add or change?? I was thinking to maybe add in some more fats since I am only going to be having around 60g/day.
    20% of your caloric intake is fine. Coconut oil, and MCT's are excellent choices to increase fat intake.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

good luck Rodja! interested to see your results. so you do both a cardio and weight-training session each training day?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    good luck Rodja! interested to see your results. so you do both a cardio and weight-training session each training day?
    No, I do cardio everyday, but I lift 3x/week. This is my basic breakdown-
    Mon-Lift, Conditioning/MMA
    Tue-Cardio, Jiujitsu
    Wed-Lift, Conditioning/MMA
    Thur-Cardio, JJ
    Fri-Lift, Cardio
    Sat-Cardio or conditioning

Cardio can range from distance running (5 miles or so) to cross-training to HIIT. It all depends on how I am feeling.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Goodluck!

If your not using any un-natural hormones get in at LEAST 15 fat intake or higher or your test levels drop.As an expirenced ring fighter myself you want every edge you can use.Hope you make the choices that are right for you!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

take in more egg yolks. you get extra AA that way
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    take in more egg yolks. you get extra AA that way
    That was something I was thinking about doing, especially since I have seen a few articles where adding in cholesterol for periods of time can lead to extra LBM gains.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

Good luck Rodja...glad to see you aren't bitter about cutting:

Unlike most of you bastards, I am going to be cutting during the holidays
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Good luck Rodja...glad to see you aren't bitter about cutting:

Ehh, it is my decision, so I can't really complain too much. Also, like I said in another thread, that $1000 show/$1000 win fight check will make it a little easier. Luckily, I can still go balls-out during Thanksgiving and have plenty of time to make weight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

That was something I was thinking about doing, especially since I have seen a few articles where adding in cholesterol for periods of time can lead to extra LBM gains.
    I'm currently doing at least a dozen whole eggs a day. fyi medium eggs have about 60mg, large 65-70, and xl 70-75 of AA. My cholesterol is quite low, so I could actually stand to take in the extra fat.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I'm currently doing at least a dozen whole eggs a day. fyi medium eggs have about 60mg, large 65-70, and xl 70-75 of AA. My cholesterol is quite low, so I could actually stand to take in the extra fat.
    Really, where did you read that and is it temperature stable??
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

between government sites as well as from egglands best (the omega 3 eggs). Its temperature stable however not necessarily oxidation stable - so scrambled may wreck it, but hard boiled is ok. i'm just buying pre-hard boiled eggs from teh grocery store now, its easier.
    This space for rent

15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

i'm currently taking in a total of around 2g of AA between that and x-factor
    This space for rent

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

between government sites as well as from egglands best (the omega 3 eggs). Its temperature stable however not necessarily oxidation stable - so scrambled may wreck it, but hard boiled is ok. i'm just buying pre-hard boiled eggs from teh grocery store now, its easier.
    Damn, I hate hard-boiled eggs. Maybe AA was another reason, along with the added cholesterol, that people gained LBM in a study I saw where they added extra whole eggs to their diet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

it seems to make sense. and Vic Gironda's diet too, along with many of the other "classic" bodybuilders.
    This space for rent

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

it seems to make sense. and Vic Gironda's diet too, along with many of the other "classic" bodybuilders.
    I am actually starting to question most common BBing diets as a whole, especially when it comes to fats.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

In what way?
    This space for rent

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

In what way?
    Mainly food choices. For example, many people have a mild food allergy to oats, yet it is one of the staples of BBing. Also, the idea of "bulking" and "cutting" have undergone a very bad transformation. I do believe that you should eat more while bulking, but it is starting to get taken too far. There is too much of an emphasis on instant gratification and expecting to get huge overnight, so people eat tons of trash calories. In a way, I think BBing is another form of OCD.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

oh for sure it does. I finally bought some quinoa, and i need to do more research into the GIs of fruits. I'm sure there are better choices than oats. I think its just a general marker of current society tho, instant gratifcation, I know i'm guilty
    This space for rent

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

oh for sure it does. I finally bought some quinoa, and i need to do more research into the GIs of fruits. I'm sure there are better choices than oats. I think its just a general marker of current society tho, instant gratifcation, I know i'm guilty
    Apples, pineapple, oranges, and all berries are good sources.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I think i'm going to use berries + apples for carbs from now on then, much more enjoyable than oats. not bananas eh? pity
    This space for rent

24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I think i'm going to use berries + apples for carbs from now on then, much more enjoyable than oats. not bananas eh? pity
    Bananas are higher on the GI, but I still eat them once or twice a day. Post training is a good time to replenish not only carbs, but also electrolytes. I try to use as few food supplements as possible to take in the phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals in natural form.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I'm still in the cutting/recomp for the next probably 3 months, so I have to be cautious with carbs.
    This space for rent

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I'm still in the cutting/recomp for the next probably 3 months, so I have to be cautious with carbs.
    My philosophy is that fruits and vegetables do not really have to be limited. Obviously, some times are better than others, but I eat between 2-5 servings a day. My main sources are bananas, pineapple, peaches, berries, and apples.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%

You know I had 3 large apples yesterday, 2 the day before, and 1 today because I ran out of oats and I really like apples. My muscles feel really really full
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You know I had 3 large apples yesterday, 2 the day before, and 1 today because I ran out of oats and I really like apples. My muscles feel really really full
    I can't explain the physiological reasons, but fruit really helps out with glycogen. I have a theory that it is the a mix of the phytochemicals and electrolytes, but nothing definitive. Humans have been eating fruits and vegetables for much, much longer than grains and I think that most forget about this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%

I can't explain the physiological reasons, but fruit really helps out with glycogen. I have a theory that it is the a mix of the phytochemicals and electrolytes, but nothing definitive. Humans have been eating fruits and vegetables for much, much longer than grains and I think that most forget about this.
    There's a reason they say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" man I'm a loser.

Im going to keep on this I think. Maybe eat 1 in the morning with my other carb and 1 pre-workout in the same fashion.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    There's a reason they say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" man I'm a loser.

Im going to keep on this I think. Maybe eat 1 in the morning with my other carb and 1 pre-workout in the same fashion.
    It may also be that the GI is low and they provide the body with a steady stream of glucose.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%

It may also be that the GI is low and they provide the body with a steady stream of glucose.
    Nah, I think it's just the saying that makes apples so good,lol. I'll try to find more on it later 2day.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I really enjoyed eating a banana with a whole grain english muffin as my carbs for use with neovar
    This space for rent

33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%

I really enjoyed eating a banana with a whole grain english muffin as my carbs for use with neovar
    You seem to like bananas man. Your avi too lol
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

hows the glycemic load and GI on citrus? in specific OJ...cuz man i love my morning glass of OJ
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    hows the glycemic load and GI on citrus? in specific OJ...cuz man i love my morning glass of OJ
    In general, juice has a higher GI than whole fruit.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.35%
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    Whole fruit is always a better option than a juice for multiple reasons.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. planning for my next program
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:17 AM
  2. Mdrol epi Final plans for my log/cycle
    By schwellington in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:34 AM
  3. Check my plan for stupidity
    By dyson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. your toughts about my plan for this year??
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 05:40 AM
  5. My Plan for this year!!!
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:33 PM