Getting the clowns' help...

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
I have been on this site now for about a year and half I believe and I remember reading somewhere that Bobo will help you put together a diet and exercise plan for a donation.

1.) How do I get a hold of him easiest.

2.) I'm sure he is going to be able to help me, but has anyone had any success with his plans.

Thanks for any input.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Wow, good for Bobo making his consultation group. I am a college student and can't afford the 350 dollars for 8 weeks. I'm sure his advice is top-notch, just maybe a little too top-noch for me.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Wow, good for Bobo making his consultation group. I am a college student and can't afford the 350 dollars for 8 weeks. I'm sure his advice is top-notch, just maybe a little too top-noch for me.
I feel you on that note. but I am sure that it worth every penny.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is definetly worth it.. You basically have a diet for life. I hired him like 3-4 years ago, and still use his diet's every time i cut.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How were your results?
Great. If they weren't i wouldn't be using the same diet for 4 years..lol

Probally woulda been better too, had i not been so lazy and said **** my cardio. lol

I got a before and after pic of my last cut which was only about 8 weeks. I think i made some signifigant changes.

I like it because it is easy to follow, and i have made up some awesome BOBO Diet friendly recipies over the years..lol

dean17

dean17

Awards
eesh yeah ive really been wanting to enlist bobo's help also, but im a broke college student too lol... student discount anyone?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Great. If they weren't i wouldn't be using the same diet for 4 years..lol

Probally woulda been better too, had i not been so lazy and said **** my cardio. lol

I got a before and after pic of my last cut which was only about 8 weeks. I think i made some signifigant changes.

I like it because it is easy to follow, and i have made up some awesome BOBO Diet friendly recipies over the years..lol
Let's see those pics