Getting the clowns' help...

1. Getting the clowns' help...

I have been on this site now for about a year and half I believe and I remember reading somewhere that Bobo will help you put together a diet and exercise plan for a donation.

1.) How do I get a hold of him easiest.

2.) I'm sure he is going to be able to help me, but has anyone had any success with his plans.

Thanks for any input.

•   

2. Wow, good for Bobo making his consultation group. I am a college student and can't afford the 350 dollars for 8 weeks. I'm sure his advice is top-notch, just maybe a little too top-noch for me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Socrates44 View Post
    Wow, good for Bobo making his consultation group. I am a college student and can't afford the 350 dollars for 8 weeks. I'm sure his advice is top-notch, just maybe a little too top-noch for me.
    I feel you on that note. but I am sure that it worth every penny.

4. It is definetly worth it.. You basically have a diet for life. I hired him like 3-4 years ago, and still use his diet's every time i cut.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    It is definetly worth it.. You basically have a diet for life. I hired him like 3-4 years ago, and still use his diet's every time i cut.
    How were your results?

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    How were your results?
    Great. If they weren't i wouldn't be using the same diet for 4 years..lol

Probally woulda been better too, had i not been so lazy and said **** my cardio. lol

I got a before and after pic of my last cut which was only about 8 weeks. I think i made some signifigant changes.

I like it because it is easy to follow, and i have made up some awesome BOBO Diet friendly recipies over the years..lol

7. eesh yeah ive really been wanting to enlist bobo's help also, but im a broke college student too lol... student discount anyone?

8. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Great. If they weren't i wouldn't be using the same diet for 4 years..lol

Probally woulda been better too, had i not been so lazy and said **** my cardio. lol

I got a before and after pic of my last cut which was only about 8 weeks. I think i made some signifigant changes.

I like it because it is easy to follow, and i have made up some awesome BOBO Diet friendly recipies over the years..lol
    Let's see those pics
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help getting the most perfect cutting stack.
    By Pop A Molly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:50 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
  3. Getting back in the game help//
    By Aa'ron360 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 09:00 AM
  4. Getting The Most From Your Orals
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9