New, and Have a Few Questions

TonyB84

Awards
Hey everybody,
My name is Tony Bertolotti and I just had a few questions.

Right now I'm 23 years old, 6'1" 240lbs. I used to be 198lbs and built untill I started selling in the retail enviroment about 3years ago. I lost weight the first time by just running around ALL THE TIME. I can't do that now.

Here's what I have planned: I'm renewing my gym membership after 3 years, starting on Creatine again (no weight loss products), not eating nearly as much, and taking the GNC Vita-Pak Energy vitamins. I've already started the vitamins and my energy and focus has come back. I'm eating less because my body isn't needing anything anymore. I live in a house with fresh food (The meat in the freezer is from a cow that was moo-ing not 2 weeks ago:burger: ) and my Mother was VERY health concious (fought cancer for 10 years!) so I think I have a good foundation. I would just like to know if there is any suggestions you might have. I'm always trying to learn, so hit me with anything ya got!

Thanks a lot!!!

P.S. I guess no more of these guys>>>>>>>:donut:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have a good foundation going. If your just getting back into lifting and eating healthy then you shouldn't need anything else right now. Just create a routine and stick to it and you should see results. Make sure you consume a lot of protein and try and keep your carb and fat sources as healthy as possible. Also make sure your doing cardio at least a couple of times a week.

TonyB84

Awards
It sounds like you have a good foundation going. If your just getting back into lifting and eating healthy then you shouldn't need anything else right now. Just create a routine and stick to it and you should see results. Make sure you consume a lot of protein and try and keep your carb and fat sources as healthy as possible. Also make sure your doing cardio at least a couple of times a week.

Yeah, I was going to do weights 3 times a week to start and do cardio on the off days. I live in the boonies so I used to mountain bike a lot.

What's a good protien supplement to take?

Thank!:wave:

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was going to do weights 3 times a week to start and do cardio on the off days. I live in the boonies so I used to mountain bike a lot.

What's a good protien supplement to take?

Thank!:wave:
I would take some 100% Whey Protein. They are all fairly similar, while some have BCAAs included. Check out www.nutraplanet.com

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks!!

Are there any books you guys would recommend?
T-Nation is free!

Lots of good articles by renowned coaches and authors.

Waterbury's stuff is good.

X

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drewh10987 again."

Sorry Drew, I have to whore myself around some before I can give you more reps.