The Weight Loss Cure

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any of you guys seen this infomercial?. It is interesting even though I think it is B.S....He says there is a supplement you can take that will tell you body to release stored fat and you will lose 1 pound per day and never gain it back. I wouldn't purchase this book, but would like to know what this supplement is that he thinks is a "miracle cure". Of course he doesn't mention what it is on the informercial.

animalkrack3r

Awards
The book describes a 3 phase multi-month plan originally made famous by British endocrinologist A.T.W. Simeons in the 1950s. The first phase involves switching to all organic foods with repeated colonic and liver cleansing. This is followed by a 2nd-phase period of daily hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) injections under the direction of a healthcare provider. In Phase 3, use of hCG stops, but food must continue to be 100% organic. Other recommended activities include walking an hour a day or more and doing breathing exercises.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
That's the lamest advice I've ever seen.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
ok so eating healthy and doing cardio burns fat? when did this happen?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I saw that while I was on vacation

"The Weight Loss Cure will get rid of those pesky storage areas of fat in the midsection, hips, and buttocks that remain even after you have dieted or cut weight."

Wonder how many soccer moms he reeled in with that mumbo jumbo

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That sh!t is definitely gonna sell because people will do anything to lose weight except diet & exercise.