Albuterol

  1. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0

    Albuterol


    Hope this is the right place to post this. I am getting ready to start an Albuterol run. I researched different people's experiences, but am still a little unclear on some things.

    How long should I run this? I know people will run clen for about 2 weeks, but I've seen people run Albuterol for 4 weeks.

    What would be the best way to access tolerance? I don't think I want to start out at 4mg 3x a day. Is starting out at 1mg 3x a day a waste?

    Do I need to increase my caloric intake or should I treat this as a normal cutting cycle?

    Do I need to take Ketotifen during the run or on the weeks off after? Also, at what dosage would I need to take that?

    I wouldn't think so, but just to check, is there any PCT necessary?

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Hope this is the right place to post this. I am getting ready to start an Albuterol run. I researched different people's experiences, but am still a little unclear on some things.

    How long should I run this? I know people will run clen for about 2 weeks, but I've seen people run Albuterol for 4 weeks.4 weeks is fine.

    What would be the best way to access tolerance? I don't think I want to start out at 4mg 3x a day. Is starting out at 1mg 3x a day a waste?I started out low on clen to access tolerance and build up a tolerance to the sides..

    Do I need to increase my caloric intake or should I treat this as a normal cutting cycle?If your using it to drop weight and cut then I wouldn't increase calories.

    Do I need to take Ketotifen during the run or on the weeks off after? Also, at what dosage would I need to take that?You only take this I believe if you plan on running an extended cycyle..ie over 4 weeks

    I wouldn't think so, but just to check, is there any post cycle therapy necessary?
    No no post cycle is neccessary just keep an eye on your blood pressure and heart reaction. sigh okay my responses are after yours in the quote..lol
  3. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the info. +rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Should I take the first dose of Albuterol before or after morning cardio?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Do you have a liquid version of it? I take my clen in the morning and leave enough time to pass before i workout so that the shakes and accelerated heart rate doesnt interfere with my workout.
  6. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Do you have a liquid version of it? I take my clen in the morning and leave enough time to pass before i workout so that the shakes and accelerated heart rate doesnt interfere with my workout.
    Yeah, liquid. I'll probably take it after cardio (I have to do cardio right when I get up and then jump in the shower for work). Thanks.
  7. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    I'm gunna bring this to the top!

    Got a question about albuterol... would it be advisable to take it BEFORE? I plan on using it for it's endurance properties. Also, how do you go about taking it? With the liquid form, do you just drop the droplets into your mouth and swallow or are you supposed to mix it with say 12oz water then chug... just don't want a nasty side effect/ineffective dosing!
  8. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    I'm not exactly an expert on Alb but I've run a few bottles. As far as the sides go, it's far better than Clen.
    I was up to about 16mg each day, 4mg x 4. This is about what Anthony Roberts suggested might be the dose for most people after they've worked up to it. I'd start with 1mg for your first dose and then run 2mg a couple more times that day if 1 didn't make you crazy. You're gonna have to just try it and see what you're ok with as far as dosing. If I was going to give you a number I'd say start day one as I suggested and limit it to 7 or 8mg. Work up from there.
    If I was in the gym that day I'd take 2mg before and the other half of the dose after. I'd use the same routine for early morning, empty stomach cardio.
    I'm not sure about how long you can run it but 3 weeks is about what I do, with a couple of weeks off in between. I use the liquids and just take it straight. You can mix it if you care to (I wouldn't use water 'cause you'll just have to drink 12oz of nasty crap instead of 1ml, I've used Gatoraide for mixing clen) or use caps as some of these taste like rubbing alcohol
    HTH
    Weasel
  9. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by I am Weasel View Post
    I'm not exactly an expert on Alb but I've run a few bottles. As far as the sides go, it's far better than Clen.
    I was up to about 16mg each day, 4mg x 4. This is about what Anthony Roberts suggested might be the dose for most people after they've worked up to it. I'd start with 1mg for your first dose and then run 2mg a couple more times that day if 1 didn't make you crazy. You're gonna have to just try it and see what you're ok with as far as dosing. If I was going to give you a number I'd say start day one as I suggested and limit it to 7 or 8mg. Work up from there.
    If I was in the gym that day I'd take 2mg before and the other half of the dose after. I'd use the same routine for early morning, empty stomach cardio.
    I'm not sure about how long you can run it but 3 weeks is about what I do, with a couple of weeks off in between. I use the liquids and just take it straight. You can mix it if you care to (I wouldn't use water 'cause you'll just have to drink 12oz of nasty crap instead of 1ml, I've used Gatoraide for mixing clen) or use caps as some of these taste like rubbing alcohol
    HTH
    Weasel

    Thanks for the reply... however, I have yet to really feel crazy on it! I've been on for about one week now, dosing inbetween 8-12mg a day (standard 4mg x 3 daily). Yesterday I tried going with 8mg pre-cardio, and although I think I felt it, I'm not sure. Endurance was increased, but I'm not sure if it's placebo or not.

    I've been taking it without food... is it better if taken with?
  10. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Thanks for the reply... however, I have yet to really feel crazy on it! I've been on for about one week now, dosing inbetween 8-12mg a day (standard 4mg x 3 daily). Yesterday I tried going with 8mg pre-cardio, and although I think I felt it, I'm not sure. Endurance was increased, but I'm not sure if it's placebo or not.

    I've been taking it without food... is it better if taken with?
    It sounds like you're getting it figured out. I've never gone as high as 8mg in one dose, especially before cardio. I would be concerned about blood pressure and such, but I haven't checked my BP so I'm just going off a hunch.
    I take it when I remember (I'm old, so sometimes I forget) but without food would get it into your system faster. I don't think it matters either way.
    All the best
    Weasel
  11. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Finally, after over 2 months, I received my albuterol. Currently, I'm logging Methyl Extreme and then Intra products from AEN, so I won't be running it anytime soon.

    My question is, is I was looking at the dropper, and there are no markings indicating how many mL it holds. Anyway to find out? Or where to get a new dropper? Customer service is crap where I got it from, so asking them is a no-go. Thanks.
  12. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Finally, after over 2 months, I received my albuterol. Currently, I'm logging Methyl Extreme and then Intra products from AEN, so I won't be running it anytime soon.

    My question is, is I was looking at the dropper, and there are no markings indicating how many mL it holds. Anyway to find out? Or where to get a new dropper? Customer service is crap where I got it from, so asking them is a no-go. Thanks.
    I went down the local CVS (at the pharmacy section) and asked for a baby oral syringe. It's a single ml syringe, so I just fill it up twice if I'm going for 8mg preworkout.
    It's free by the way too - they had like a full massload of em there since they perscribe oral medication often.
  13. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like you ordered from the same folks that I went with on my previous order. I'm still waiting on two bottles from EARLY JULY! I've talked with two reps from their sister company and still no love.
    Never again...
    Weasel

    [QUOTE=KingMeso;1092582]Finally, after over 2 months, I received my albuterol. Currently, I'm logging Methyl Extreme and then Intra products from AEN, so I won't be running it anytime soon.QUOTE]
  14. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=I am Weasel;1092715]Sounds like you ordered from the same folks that I went with on my previous order. I'm still waiting on two bottles from EARLY JULY! I've talked with two reps from their sister company and still no love.
    Never again...
    Weasel

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Finally, after over 2 months, I received my albuterol. Currently, I'm logging Methyl Extreme and then Intra products from AEN, so I won't be running it anytime soon.QUOTE]
    Yeah, sounds like it. I could never get them to respond to an e-mail. So I asked for a refund and not 1 minute after I sent that e-mail, they sent me a response saying, "Order Shipped".
  15. Registered User
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0


    There are better fat burners out there than Albuterol. Albuterols half life is 4 hours thats it. Its used as a bronchodialator with some beta one agonists involvment. Your wasting your money with it as a fat burner. There are better fat burners out there with longer half lifes thus not needing a higher dose. Folks think that because it kicks the heart rate up that its working but whats happening is that the beta one agonists is kicking in. What could come from this is things like is irregular heart beat for the rest of your life because you overdosed it and taxed the heart muscle. An people wonder why things get banned..... How do i know this, because i am a Respiratory therapist and have worked with this DRUG for over 15 years...
  16. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Weasel appreciates your input and respects your experience.
    So, what're these 'better fat burners' that you hinted at. Don't leave the Weasel hangin'...


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopie View Post
    There are better fat burners out there than Albuterol. Albuterols half life is 4 hours thats it. Its used as a bronchodialator with some beta one agonists involvment. Your wasting your money with it as a fat burner. There are better fat burners out there with longer half lifes thus not needing a higher dose. Folks think that because it kicks the heart rate up that its working but whats happening is that the beta one agonists is kicking in. What could come from this is things like is irregular heart beat for the rest of your life because you overdosed it and taxed the heart muscle. An people wonder why things get banned..... How do i know this, because i am a Respiratory therapist and have worked with this DRUG for over 15 years...
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    I'm liking clen myself. The sides from the first week were hell, but after that it was fine.
  18. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopie View Post
    There are better fat burners out there than Albuterol. Albuterols half life is 4 hours thats it. Its used as a bronchodialator with some beta one agonists involvment. Your wasting your money with it as a fat burner. There are better fat burners out there with longer half lifes thus not needing a higher dose. Folks think that because it kicks the heart rate up that its working but whats happening is that the beta one agonists is kicking in. What could come from this is things like is irregular heart beat for the rest of your life because you overdosed it and taxed the heart muscle. An people wonder why things get banned..... How do i know this, because i am a Respiratory therapist and have worked with this DRUG for over 15 years...

    Ok, there might be some beta one involvment, but research shows that it's mainly a safer and better beta 2 agonist then Clen, increased endurance, increased strenght, anticatabolic, with slight anabolic properties, and, because it's half life is half of clen's it's safer on the heart (less cardiac stimulation, because it’s not going to build up in your system to the same degree that Clen can). It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.

    Yes, overdosing any beta 2 agonist may have serious repercussions on the CV system, but "cycling" it safe and wisely from 8-16mg/day (depending on ...), and not over 20mg/day will get you very good results.

    In addition, Albuterol may even help the lipid profile (cholesterol), which is definitely something that steroid using athletes may want to consider, when deciding whether or not to include Albuterol in a cutting cycle. In fact, a small dose of it might be useful on nearly any cycle, because of this characteristic.

    Finaly, due to the shorter half life, there’s probably a much lower level of beta-2 receptor downgrade, that's why less ppl report having to use keto vs. clen.


    Yeah and what are those better fat burners you are talking about?

    If, it's clen you are talking about, researchs have shown that clen shows "myotoxic effects in the rat heart and soleus muscle" (that's one particular study, but there are tons out there associating heart cells necrosis and clen), linked to that longer half life, you are talking about.


    I, honestly, don't see what other fat burner you are talking about. And, I hope you are not talking about peptides with associcated fat loss like igf, mgf, hgh, or appetite suppressant like rimonabant ... or even T3, which is hihly catabolic, if not taken in conjuction with anabolic androgens.

    Again, Alb. is definatly not a waste of $$. It's one of the best fat burners around.

    Effects of short-term oral salbutamol administration on exercise endurance and metabolism -- Collomp et al. 89 (2): 430 -- Journal of Applied Physiology

    Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carb...[Metabolism. 1996] - PubMed Result
  19. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Answers
    0


    Imho, albuterol is not so much a fat burner as much as it was a way to improve cardio performance. So you could say improved cardio performance equaled a fat burner. This is only my experience with albuterol. Loved to do cardio with it, and I love anything that makes cardio easier.
  20. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Seems like our boy 'Hoopie' just wanted to tell us all how f'd up we are, without offering any constructive alternatives.
    I'm not sure what part of "Learn, Teach, Lead" that falls under...
    Weasel
  21. Registered User
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by I am Weasel View Post
    Seems like our boy 'Hoopie' just wanted to tell us all how f'd up we are, without offering any constructive alternatives.
    I'm not sure what part of "Learn, Teach, Lead" that falls under...
    Weasel
    Hey man,
    I PM's Marc-Antony, and he gave me some awesome thoughts, so I thought I'd share (probably should have asked on this page in the first place, so everyone could see) -

    Quoting Marc-Antony -
    "Ok, well, first here is some information.


    As shown in a study conducted by French scientists, inhaled salbutamol (aka albuterol), even in a high dose, does not have a significant effect on endurance performance in non-asthmatic athletes, although the bronchodilating effect of the drug at the beginning of exercise may have improved respiratory adaptation. Not that great, but, it's a different story with oral albuterol.

    Now, on to some good news, a study conducted by Danish scientists in 2005, concluded that salbutamol showed increased restoration of muscle function after intense exercise, called the salbutamol-induced force recovery.

    And, it gets even better, there is evidence that it can help to dramatically improve athletic performance as well as helping to contribute to anabolism.

    It has been demonstrated in numerous studies that the use of albuterol can help to increase muscular strength in users. These are often accompanied by increases in muscle mass. Specifically, in one such study it was noted that users of albuterol showed much greater improvements in strength when compared to a control group, after both groups had previously been training for ten weeks with no significant differences in their progress. The group given albuterol also showed larger increases in lean body mass. The doses for these individuals began at 4 milligrams per day, given orally, and were increased and then maintained at 16 milligrams per day for the duration of the study. Similar findings were made in another study where the subjects only trained their quadriceps muscles. Again, both gains in strength and muscle size were noted in the group that was administered albuterol during their training.

    However the performance enhancing ability of albuterol is seemingly not limited to strength training. It was shown that the times of users performing endurance exercises significantly improved with the use of albuterol. Interestingly these improvements were accomplished without the drug negatively impacting the VO2, respiratory exchange ratio, heart rate or plasma free fatty acid and glycerol concentration of users during the exercise conducted.


    Well, that's just some info, there much more good stuff about alb out there to be read.


    Now, what do you need to know?

    - Albuterol decreases the level of taurine, an amino acid. This would indicate that users may be well served to supplement with the taurine while using albuterol. It is believed by many that low levels of taurine can result in muscular cramping. However there is little scientific research to indicate that this is true or that supplementation is necessary to avoid this effect.

    - Over time the beta-2 receptors that are targeted by albuterol are down-regulated by their exposure to the drugs and the drugs become less effective. Most users will not find that they have to take any steps to combat receptor down-regulation with albuterol as long as they remain within the general parameters of regular dosing and cycling of the drug. Now, administering ketotifen and/or Benadryl approximately every third week of running the compound to help and restore receptor function should be concidered, if a user feels that the effect of the drug has been diminished over time with its use, or else has been using a large quantity of the compound for an extended period of time (idialy don't exceed 6-10 weeks). By using ketotifen or Benedryl the user is able to at least slow the desensitization of the receptor to the drugs and therefore these drugs are able to function at a much higher level for longer periods of time.

    - Doses: Improved athletic performances has been observed at doses as small as two milligrams per day, this should help to indicate to users that extremely large doses of albuterol are unneeded.


    Now, on to your particular case:

    "What would you say works best pre-cardio for endurance? Should I keep going with the 8mg, or will it yield the same results as 4mg?
    I havn't really developed a cycling plan as of yet, but I was considering 5 weeks on, @ 8mg AT MOST, around 5 times a week (no dosage on non-running days)."


    4 vs. 8mg precardio.

    Well, here is the thing, first you'll have to find your sweet spot, the only way for you to find it is to experiment. I would recommand for you to take 3 weeks off, to upregulate your beta 2 receptors, then work your way up.

    Experiment with 4mg, and take notes, how do you feel compared to your "off" cardio, how are your muscles, how is your heart rate, your BP, your breathing, record as much parameters as you can think of.

    Then, try 6mg, do the same thing, take notes, breathng, BP, heartrate, your running time, you well did you do etc etc

    And, finally, try 8mg. But, you probably won't notice much difference, seeing as how Alb. is best taken throughout the day, and shows best results with multiple daily intakes

    Anyhoo, compare those three situations, and see which one of the doses gave you the best results.

    Remember doses as low as 2mg have shown improved athletic performances in users, so there is no need to over do it.

    Once, you have found your sweet spot, stick to that for your cardio trainings.

    Now, there is also, your daily use of albuterol, I'd say that you should aim for 12-16 (maybe, just maybe stretch it to 20). And, space your intakes, every 3-4 hours, 3-4 times a day.

    Although you may think that you only need Alb. before your cardio trainings, thinking that's the only thing you need to increase your performance, it's not true, Alb. taken throughout the day, will help with recovery, with muscular anabolism, with O2 uptake via bronchodialation ... etc etc

    So, here is the thing:

    First try to work on your sweet spot, (doses, as well, as daily intake) (seeing as how alb. doesn't lead to heavy receptor downregulation, it shouldn't be a problem if you didn't take some off time before going on a new cycle).

    Once, your sweet spot has been established stick to your plan for 6-10 weeks, then take some off.

    You are probably gonna find your sweet spot between 3-6mg/serving 3-4 times a day. So maybe start with 12 mg/day, 3mgx4, then work your way up.

    It's not really necessary to take a bigger dose before going on your cardio training but it can be done, in that case, you would do 6-3-3-3 or something like that. I'd say 12-16mg is where most ppl feel works best.

    Ps: don't forget about taurine and muscle cramping, seeing as how beta 2 stimulation may be linked to depletion of taurine stocks. And, give a look at benadryl, and ketotifen.


    Let me know, if that answered your questions.

    Take care.


    BOOMSHAKALAKA! Good stuff man, thanks again. For the record Hoopie, your advice has been taken, but so has Marc-Antony's.... a thread for pro's and con's of Albuterol, for sure.
  22. Registered User
    I am Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


  23. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Will being on Albuterol affect a hormone blood panel (blood work)?
  24. Registered User
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by I am Weasel View Post
    Seems like our boy 'Hoopie' just wanted to tell us all how f'd up we are, without offering any constructive alternatives.
    I'm not sure what part of "Learn, Teach, Lead" that falls under...
    Weasel
    Its called i was on vacation. I surf the boards while i'm at work and not from home. I devote my time there to my family. So as i was catching up one what i've missed, i see where people have put words in my mouth. Anyway thats here nor there...
  25. Registered User
    Hoopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    Ok, there might be some beta one involvment, but research shows that it's mainly a safer and better beta 2 agonist then Clen, increased endurance, increased strenght, anticatabolic, with slight anabolic properties, and, because it's half life is half of clen's it's safer on the heart (less cardiac stimulation, because it’s not going to build up in your system to the same degree that Clen can). It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.

    Yes, overdosing any beta 2 agonist may have serious repercussions on the CV system, but "cycling" it safe and wisely from 8-16mg/day (depending on ...), and not over 20mg/day will get you very good results.

    In addition, Albuterol may even help the lipid profile (cholesterol), which is definitely something that steroid using athletes may want to consider, when deciding whether or not to include Albuterol in a cutting cycle. In fact, a small dose of it might be useful on nearly any cycle, because of this characteristic.

    Finaly, due to the shorter half life, there’s probably a much lower level of beta-2 receptor downgrade, that's why less ppl report having to use keto vs. clen.


    Yeah and what are those better fat burners you are talking about?

    If, it's clen you are talking about, researchs have shown that clen shows "myotoxic effects in the rat heart and soleus muscle" (that's one particular study, but there are tons out there associating heart cells necrosis and clen), linked to that longer half life, you are talking about.


    I, honestly, don't see what other fat burner you are talking about. And, I hope you are not talking about peptides with associcated fat loss like igf, mgf, hgh, or appetite suppressant like rimonabant ... or even T3, which is hihly catabolic, if not taken in conjuction with anabolic androgens.

    Again, Alb. is definatly not a waste of $$. It's one of the best fat burners around.

    Effects of short-term oral salbutamol administration on exercise endurance and metabolism -- Collomp et al. 89 (2): 430 -- Journal of Applied Physiology

    Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carb...[Metabolism. 1996] - PubMed Result
    Marc you list the advantages of Albuterol but what i was getting at is the doseages people are taking. Granted it has more beta 2 receptor effects than beta 1 but it still does have beta one effects. The effects i see are with just normal everyday doses. Also my point was the effects that, that high of a dose could have on the CV system. IMO its not worth taking that kind of risk on your CV system(with the high doses) just to schred some fat. Just with normal dosing the CV effects range from increased heart rate, heart palpitations, and hypertension. Im reading where folks are tripling and even quadrupling the dose and taking it 3 to 4 times a day. Coming from a medical stand point Its a big risk IMO with taking that kinda dose. If a normal dose can increase b/p now you've tripled the dose, you can send your b/p through the roof causing medical conditions that could pleg you for life.

    Someone made the statement that this could be a good thread for the pro's and cons on Albuterol and they are probably right on that one.

    As far as the other fat burners that are good i should have added that what i found to work very well for me. That being said Redline worked very well for me and i didn't get the rapid heart popping out of my chest like ephedra gave me. Venom by ALRI IMO is also another very good fat burner that i used for my lst 2 shows. I know what folks are gong to say, that those can also cause the same thing as albuterol. An yes it can but i am also not tripling the dose. Cripes i've taken albuterol for allergen asthma and just .5ml had me wanting to jump out of my skin..
  26. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,386
    Answers
    2


    What sort of fat loss can you expect from clen/alb as opposed to EC or just dieting? Usually you can loose around .5-1% a week if you have everything down perfect, what about with these substances?

    Thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  27. Registered User
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    What sort of fat loss can you expect from clen/alb as opposed to EC or just dieting? Usually you can loose around .5-1% a week if you have everything down perfect, what about with these substances?

    Thanks
    That's a good question. I have also wondered whether it really helps all that much, or how much of an effect it has on catabolism. If it has a significant effect on catabolism I would be one of the people considering it because of the fact that catabolism during a cutting cycle is a problem for me.
  28. Registered User
    KingMeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Well, I went to the doc today. I know from past experiences of when I go to the docs office and they take my blood pressure, that it can be off (for some reason, I don't know if I get nervous or what, but they usually have to take it twice and get a better reading the second time).

    Anyway, my blood pressure was 140/90 today. She only took it once. Usually I'm right on 120/80. So here's the thing.

    I've been taking albuterol for fat loss purposes. I planned on dosing it 3-4 weeks, 5 days a week @ 16mg a day. I'm half way through week 2 right now. This stuff is definitely working.

    So for those of you who have taken clen/alb, do you think I should stop or lower the dose, or is this normal and I should be alright to continue (I know BP raises while on clen/alb, but to how much I don't know)?

    As far as feeling well, I feel fine. Actually great. I'm down 3 pounds and I can tell it's all fat. In fact, I look more muscular and my strength is still right on.
  29. Registered User
    mtruther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    218
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Well, I went to the doc today. I know from past experiences of when I go to the docs office and they take my blood pressure, that it can be off (for some reason, I don't know if I get nervous or what, but they usually have to take it twice and get a better reading the second time).

    Anyway, my blood pressure was 140/90 today. She only took it once. Usually I'm right on 120/80. So here's the thing.

    So for those of you who have taken clen/alb, do you think I should stop or lower the dose, or is this normal and I should be alright to continue (I know BP raises while on clen/alb, but to how much I don't know)?
    .
    I wouldn't get too worked up over 140/90. If you were pregnant, it might be a bigger deal. But I don't see that being the case...

    Did they measure you twice this time? I should note that having elevated BP in the doc's office is a very normal occurence. It's called "White coat syndrome" in most clinics. People tend to get a bit worked up and self-conscious about it. If you're really worried, maybe get a blood pressure cuff. It's not a bad thing to periodically check on your own, anyway.
  30. Registered User
    Socrates44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0


    I agree a 20 jump in systole and 10 jump in distole wouldnt warrant my attention much. I have WCS also and my second BP reading is almost always lower than my first.

    Bump to the getting your own cuff. They are relatively cheap and its always good to check your BP periodically.

    Albuterol is going to change your BP in a bad way, its just how its sides work. But yea, dont get worked up about that moderate jump.


    If you get to 160 or 170 systole or 110 distole, then you need to take some action.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long to run Albuterol?
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 06:25 PM
  2. Clenbuterol vs albuterol
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:16 AM
  3. Just learned about Albuterol
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:33 PM
  4. albuterol with M1T?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in