JW for cutting?

1. JW for cutting?

I just completed 3 weeks of epistane and I am starting my first dose of nolva tonight. I decided to cut my cycle one week short because I have made enough gains and it is time to get rid of some of this fat. I let myself bulk way too long (about 20% bodyfat now). Anyway, I am thinking about taking some Jungle Warfare at the end of my pct. I want to segue into a cut and will probably use clen. Is clen/jw a good cutting combo? Should I just stop the JW? Does it make any difference? What are some alternatives? thanks.

2. if you're just coming off a cycle of Epi and you're running your PCT I'm not sure I'd be so eager to mess w JW. nobody really knows how or what it does and some users complain that it causes further shut down. definitely if you're ending a heavy duty cycle you must give yourself enough time off to fully recuperate. your body is not ready to take on another cycle directly after PCT. usually time on + PCT = time off, so I'd give it a good while before running JW.

I don't have much experience with Jungle Warfare, but from ALRI's writeup it's supposed to encourage lipolysis. So I guess you COULD use it for fat burning. However, I would not think about taking it until a good while after your cycle is done. Just diet down meanwhile.
    •   

3. That is weird, i have read that quite a few people use it in their PCT?!

4. Quote Originally Posted by andros View Post
    That is weird, i have read that quite a few people use it in their post cycle therapy?!
    yea idk people react differently to these types of compounds. a friend of mine said he was partially shut down after coming off JW. if you want a natty test boost you might be better off w Activate Xtreme or something along those lines

5. dont use it for pct, the common consensus is that it is a mild prohormone that is htpa suppressive, although maybe insignificantly in those low doses. either way, something like activate extreme or an ai would be better for test boosting.
    •   

6. After my epistane cycle and pct I took a week off then went into a cutting cycle consisting of jw (3 pills/day) and venom. Everyone is different but I didn't notice any shutdown, in fact the boys were full size and libido was strong. I dropped 10 lbs. and lost 2" off my waist in 6 weeks. Didn't gain much muscle size or strength but didn't lose any either. Cardio was 2-3 sessions a week on the heavy bag for 25 minutes. Diet wasn't the cleanest but I didn't binge either.

7. Okay, I'm having second thoughts about the JW. I think what I might do is take 2-3 weeks off after my pct and then start the JW. Or maybe by then I'll have another bright idea. thanks for the help guys.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. which transermal for cutting?
    By sluggo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 05:14 PM
  2. How to calculate daily calorie deficit for cutting?
    By LunaHotel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 11:36 AM
  3. Need dosages for cutting stack
    By Bigmac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 09:08 PM
  4. 60/25/15% Diet for cutting?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:39 AM
  5. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?