Where to buy original hydroxycut?

1. Where to buy original hydroxycut?

Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance

2. Since it hasn't been made with ephedra in years, I would think anything you found would be way out of date. Just buy ephedrine and add caffeine and yohimbe

3. does everyone else think that the new hydroxycut is junk? I keep running into females that take it. I tell them its not that great.
    •   

4. Jay, my memory eludes me with this one but isn't taking Y and E at the same time potentially a bad thing?

5. Y and E may have problems, yes.

Some disagree, I tend to think it would be a bit much.

6. When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Deployed View Post
    Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance
    read the rules.

8. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    -.com has a clone of it
    You should probably read the rules and stop posting links to online stores that are not affiliated with AM. Just a suggestion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.
    I absolutley had an addiction to ****e too. Not to mention it killed my libido. But it cut fat off my azz!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

10. I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up
    Not my fault you have a low gag reflex.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to buy 1,4-Diol?
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:52 PM
  2. 4-AD where to buy.
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 12:04 PM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 12:47 AM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 06:04 PM