Where to buy original hydroxycut?

Deployed

Awards
Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it hasn't been made with ephedra in years, I would think anything you found would be way out of date. Just buy ephedrine and add caffeine and yohimbe

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
does everyone else think that the new hydroxycut is junk? I keep running into females that take it. I tell them its not that great.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Jay, my memory eludes me with this one but isn't taking Y and E at the same time potentially a bad thing?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Y and E may have problems, yes.

Some disagree, I tend to think it would be a bit much.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance
read the rules.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.
I absolutley had an addiction to ****e too. Not to mention it killed my libido. But it cut fat off my azz!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up :)
Not my fault you have a low gag reflex. ;)