Where to buy original hydroxycut?

  1. Registered User
    Deployed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Where to buy original hydroxycut?


    Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    Since it hasn't been made with ephedra in years, I would think anything you found would be way out of date. Just buy ephedrine and add caffeine and yohimbe
  3. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    does everyone else think that the new hydroxycut is junk? I keep running into females that take it. I tell them its not that great.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0


    Jay, my memory eludes me with this one but isn't taking Y and E at the same time potentially a bad thing?
  5. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Answers
    0


    Y and E may have problems, yes.

    Some disagree, I tend to think it would be a bit much.
  6. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Answers
    0


    When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.
  7. Registered User
    conan1071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    318
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Deployed View Post
    Looking for a reliable site that sells the original hydroxycut with ephedra, ive found a couple but they look shady as hell. would appreciate it if someone could point me in a reliable direction, appreciate it in advance
    read the rules.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    -.com has a clone of it
    You should probably read the rules and stop posting links to online stores that are not affiliated with AM. Just a suggestion.
  9. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,178
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    When I used to take VPX's Original Clenbuterol, that ****e worked great for killing fat and appetite, but Let me tell you, I had some wierd side effects form it!! Some times my heart felt like it went on a roller coaster ride......Up n DOWn. Not cool! Maybe it was the dosages of E and Y were too high, atop all the other stuff that was in it as well. That stuff used to put me in a haze.
    I absolutley had an addiction to ****e too. Not to mention it killed my libido. But it cut fat off my azz!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  10. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up
  11. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,178
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I think it depends a lot on dose. I never could take Hydroxycut without throwing up
    Not my fault you have a low gag reflex.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where to buy 1,4-Diol?
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 03:52 PM
  2. 4-AD where to buy.
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 11:04 AM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:47 PM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in