Best product to encourage lipolysis?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets not worry about the actual weight/fat loss, I'm just looking at "what will force the fat to be mobilized to be able to be used for energy before muscle mass" best.

no poll, just want to hear what people think. I like CLA at 6g/day with HMB at 3g a day, but i'm sure there are way better options.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Can we throw cost into this equation too? For instance, the best option may be very expensive, while another option isn't quite as effective, but is a better bang for your buck.

Some people would like an option that costs half as much, but is 75% as good as the best option.

Just a thought. I have yet to find a really good option for mobilizing fat stores. DCP might be good, but I haven't tried it yet. And I suspect your CLA/HMB is cheaper and works fairly well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it doesn't really, its more of a catabolism defense :)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Easy. No answers to you question at all, eh? I'm disappointed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess we can put some in here :) Guggulsterones should help, I think rasberry ketones too, not really sure what else is lipolysis specific

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I guess we can put some in here :) Guggulsterones should help, I think rasberry ketones too, not really sure what else is lipolysis specific
Me either! That's why I was hoping for some other suggestions. Oh well. I guess I'll have to stick with "calorie deficit" and "extra cardio" for cutting.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
bump, I was really interest in this, and disappointed.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think DCP and Yohimbine fall into this category. I've been using 2DCP +15mg YHCl + 500mg GTE prior to fasted cardio in hopes that it's helping the cause. Also, Forskolin might fit the bill as well. I'm thinking about adding some into the stack(about 25mg of Forslean), since I just got some in.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the beauty of DCP; it's got both TTA and Prop-l-carnitine.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
That's the beauty of DCP; it's got both TTA and Prop-l-carnitine.
Yeah, planning to run a DCP+extra TTA :D

Also, the potassium in DCP is a beaut, since TTA dosing may cause cramping.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I now almost wish I would have slipped a bottle of DCP into my order, but its already at $300 as it is

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry ketones - or the citrus peel extracts that are in Dialene.
Any carnitine.
Yohimbine - of course.

BTW - re: TTA and cramping. Am I one of the few to really not get any cramps when on it?? (I've not taken more than 2.5 grams/day though.)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW - re: TTA and cramping. Am I one of the few to really not get any cramps when on it?? (I've not taken more than 2.5 grams/day though.)
I was taking a good sized dose of Melting Point back in the day for probably way too long, and I started getting TERRIBLE full body cramps one day. I also got my liver values checked very soon after that started happening during a physical and (most likely a huge coincidence since I had just severely upped my training intensity) my values were OFF THE CHARTS. I'm still not sure what caused it to this day, but they're fine now so it's cool.

And I've never gotten any TTA cramps since that one incident.