Most potent fatloss stacks

  1. Most potent fatloss stacks


    List the stacks you've had the most success with, legal or otherwise i'll start:

    Clen/ketotifen+Leviathan, doing this right now and it's CRAZY good.


  2. clen/benadryl + dcp, ran it a while back ago and dropped a good chunk of chub. Will plan to rework this again in winter.

  3. DCP or Burn3d with SesaThin, a stim, and Lipo-U (1 bottle w/ clen, 1 w/o rotated every 7 days).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Trimax, Lipoderm Ultra & ECA + 1test & test.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  5. anyone used usnic acid? or lipolyze?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    anyone used usnic acid? or lipolyze?
    usnic acid sounds very familiar, any companies are using it atm?

  7. if we are talkin gear then test/tren/masteron

  8. Clen,T-3,Venom Hyperdrive
    80mcg, 50mcg, 2 caps.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Clen,T-3,Venom Hyperdrive
    80mcg, 50mcg, 2 caps.
    Clean deteriorates heart tissue, T-3 is in most cases extremely catabolic, Venom Hyperdrive has the most reported side effects of any other thermo I've ever seen... Nice stack
    Freedom means nothing here.

  10. X-Lean, RPM, Systematic 7, Tea-3.... I hope all the fat bastards who burn out on crap like the E/C/A stack enjoy getting fat again. There're safe and effective ways of losing fat and keeping it off, and there's the stupid, quick fix way that will inevitably lead to regain.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  11. What is it in Venom that gives it the stimulant properties?

  12. Meth and/or crack.

    But honestly, AMP+GXR+7-Keto+Sesamin+Rampage

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Clean deteriorates heart tissue, T-3 is in most cases extremely catabolic, Venom Hyperdrive has the most reported side effects of any other thermo I've ever seen... Nice stack
    T3 isn't nearly as catabolic as people make it out to be, you just need adequate protein intake.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Clean deteriorates heart tissue, T-3 is in most cases extremely catabolic, Venom Hyperdrive has the most reported side effects of any other thermo I've ever seen... Nice stack
    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    X-Lean, RPM, Systematic 7, Tea-3.... I hope all the fat bastards who burn out on crap like the E/C/A stack enjoy getting fat again. There're safe and effective ways of losing fat and keeping it off, and there's the stupid, quick fix way that will inevitably lead to regain.
    Must be nice to be 24 and have all the answers. Don't be so smug...it doesn't serve you well.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Must be nice to be 24 and have all the answers. Don't be so smug...it doesn't serve you well.
    Yeah... I guess I could've left my age as 'not specified'... that way I could afford to be 'smug' or pompous by stating some facts and not having someone rag on my age
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Topical 7-oxo + EC + Green Tea Extract + Forskolin.

    Side note, Venom HD worked great but killed my libido so I had to scratch it after 2 weeks.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah... I guess I could've left my age as 'not specified'... that way I could afford to be 'smug' or pompous by stating some facts and not having someone rag on my age
    When I was in my twenties, I could get cut stacking twinkies, cupcakes, and rotating in some ho hos.......

    Just busting balls.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    Dnp
    LOL no doubt. I also used it back in the day and its the clear cut winner. I won't use it again but it does what it says. As far as legal products dcp/leviathan stack is cutting me up way faster than eca ever did. I'd say at least twice as fast. I actually ate sh!tty last week and still lost weight.

  19. By the way I can't wait to add napalm to the stack. I hope it will take care of the little bit of fat left I have on my sides.

  20. I had pretty good results with Clen/ketotifen+Leviathan+t3

    Ran clen + t3 for 2 weeks
    Switched from clen to ECA + continued t3 + added ketotifen (1-2ml at night only) in 3rd week

    Then repeat as such but added yohimbe then just leviathan to that. Fat flew off in as little as 6 weeks of this, was a little catabolic without gear, but not overly so. What little lbm I lost, I gained back quickly after.

    I'd rather do it the slow way though, I don't think it's worth the sides tbh.

    Right now I'm giving relora a shot for cortisol and optimizing hormonal levels, along with a number of other things (post cycle support + DTH + sensoril + RPM), but I'm not trying to lose weight atm...time to bulk :donut:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    By the way I can't wait to add napalm to the stack. I hope it will take care of the little bit of fat left I have on my sides.
    Are you gonna log the DCP/Leviathan/Napalm stack?

    That sounds like a killer combo.

  22. Gotta add, I've got a bottle of DCP here that I'll be itching to test the end of this winter for my next cut. Going to be pairing this with Leviathan Reloaded, Sesathin, Now's Thyroid Energy, mega-dosed BCAA's, DTH (or activate extreme) and some TD formestane (and maybe some other TD goodies thrown in but doubt it). Should be a nice amount of synergy going on. I've never tried DCP yet, have some high hopes.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    T3 isn't nearly as catabolic as people make it out to be, you just need adequate protein intake.
    I have a brand new bottle of IBE's T-3. Hmmm...anyone ?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are you gonna log the DCP/Leviathan/Napalm stack?

    That sounds like a killer combo.
    I'll probably drop the leviathan once the bottle is gone. Yohimbe makes me feel crappy. I can tolerate it somewhat but wouldn't want to run another bottle. I forgot to mention I'm also taking eform. I have used eform by itself and it never gave results like the dcp/leviathon. But yeah when I ad the napalm and drop the leviathon I'll can let you know what combo worked best for me. To tell the truth though I'm alrealy pretty lean and only need to get rid of the fat on my sides and lower abs.

  25. Sounds like Napalm is perfect for you then.

  26. Topical 7-keto (7-Cort 5 sprays, 2x per day), 3 caps of Blaze pre-cardio/pre-workout, RPM+Drive.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  27. Nicotine & caffeine

  28. Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Nicotine & caffeine
    Did you find nicontine to really help? I tired it years ago as part of a stack. I used the gum and it tasted so horrible I don' think I stuck with it long. I may give it a go again though If I can find a few that feel it was worth it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. most potent peptide stack
    By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. Which stack is most potent/beneficial
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:18 PM
  4. What would be the most powerful legal stack?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 10:51 AM
  5. critique my fatloss stack, please
    By entic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 06:31 PM
Log in
Log in