Most potent fatloss stacks

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
List the stacks you've had the most success with, legal or otherwise i'll start:

Clen/ketotifen+Leviathan, doing this right now and it's CRAZY good.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
clen/benadryl + dcp, ran it a while back ago and dropped a good chunk of chub. Will plan to rework this again in winter.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP or Burn3d with SesaThin, a stim, and Lipo-U (1 bottle w/ clen, 1 w/o rotated every 7 days).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Trimax, Lipoderm Ultra & ECA + 1test & test.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
if we are talkin gear then test/tren/masteron :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen,T-3,Venom Hyperdrive
80mcg, 50mcg, 2 caps.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Clen,T-3,Venom Hyperdrive
80mcg, 50mcg, 2 caps.
Clean deteriorates heart tissue, T-3 is in most cases extremely catabolic, Venom Hyperdrive has the most reported side effects of any other thermo I've ever seen... Nice stack :saw:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean, RPM, Systematic 7, Tea-3.... I hope all the fat bastards who burn out on crap like the E/C/A stack enjoy getting fat again. There're safe and effective ways of losing fat and keeping it off, and there's the stupid, quick fix way that will inevitably lead to regain.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is it in Venom that gives it the stimulant properties?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Meth and/or crack.

But honestly, AMP+GXR+7-Keto+Sesamin+Rampage

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Clean deteriorates heart tissue, T-3 is in most cases extremely catabolic, Venom Hyperdrive has the most reported side effects of any other thermo I've ever seen... Nice stack :saw:
T3 isn't nearly as catabolic as people make it out to be, you just need adequate protein intake.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
X-Lean, RPM, Systematic 7, Tea-3.... I hope all the fat bastards who burn out on crap like the E/C/A stack enjoy getting fat again. There're safe and effective ways of losing fat and keeping it off, and there's the stupid, quick fix way that will inevitably lead to regain.
Must be nice to be 24 and have all the answers. Don't be so smug...it doesn't serve you well.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice to be 24 and have all the answers. Don't be so smug...it doesn't serve you well.
Yeah... I guess I could've left my age as 'not specified'... that way I could afford to be 'smug' or pompous by stating some facts and not having someone rag on my age ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Topical 7-oxo + EC + Green Tea Extract + Forskolin.

Side note, Venom HD worked great but killed my libido so I had to scratch it after 2 weeks.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I guess I could've left my age as 'not specified'... that way I could afford to be 'smug' or pompous by stating some facts and not having someone rag on my age ;)
When I was in my twenties, I could get cut stacking twinkies, cupcakes, and rotating in some ho hos.......

Just busting balls.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL no doubt. I also used it back in the day and its the clear cut winner. I won't use it again but it does what it says. As far as legal products dcp/leviathan stack is cutting me up way faster than eca ever did. I'd say at least twice as fast. I actually ate sh!tty last week and still lost weight.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way I can't wait to add napalm to the stack. I hope it will take care of the little bit of fat left I have on my sides.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had pretty good results with Clen/ketotifen+Leviathan+t3

Ran clen + t3 for 2 weeks
Switched from clen to ECA + continued t3 + added ketotifen (1-2ml at night only) in 3rd week

Then repeat as such but added yohimbe then just leviathan to that. Fat flew off in as little as 6 weeks of this, was a little catabolic without gear, but not overly so. What little lbm I lost, I gained back quickly after.

I'd rather do it the slow way though, I don't think it's worth the sides tbh.

Right now I'm giving relora a shot for cortisol and optimizing hormonal levels, along with a number of other things (post cycle support + DTH + sensoril + RPM), but I'm not trying to lose weight atm...time to bulk :donut:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way I can't wait to add napalm to the stack. I hope it will take care of the little bit of fat left I have on my sides.
Are you gonna log the DCP/Leviathan/Napalm stack?

That sounds like a killer combo.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotta add, I've got a bottle of DCP here that I'll be itching to test the end of this winter for my next cut. Going to be pairing this with Leviathan Reloaded, Sesathin, Now's Thyroid Energy, mega-dosed BCAA's, DTH (or activate extreme) and some TD formestane (and maybe some other TD goodies thrown in but doubt it). Should be a nice amount of synergy going on. I've never tried DCP yet, have some high hopes.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you gonna log the DCP/Leviathan/Napalm stack?

That sounds like a killer combo.
I'll probably drop the leviathan once the bottle is gone. Yohimbe makes me feel crappy. I can tolerate it somewhat but wouldn't want to run another bottle. I forgot to mention I'm also taking eform. I have used eform by itself and it never gave results like the dcp/leviathon. But yeah when I ad the napalm and drop the leviathon I'll can let you know what combo worked best for me. To tell the truth though I'm alrealy pretty lean and only need to get rid of the fat on my sides and lower abs.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Topical 7-keto (7-Cort 5 sprays, 2x per day), 3 caps of Blaze pre-cardio/pre-workout, RPM+Drive. ;)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nicotine & caffeine
Did you find nicontine to really help? I tired it years ago as part of a stack. I used the gum and it tasted so horrible I don' think I stuck with it long. I may give it a go again though If I can find a few that feel it was worth it.