I need Quick Weight Loss! Help!

m4tr1xx

Awards
Alright, so right now im on week 1 of a 4 week superdrol cycle. I want to get everything in order so once im done it i can effectively shed some fat off of me. I am 5' 11" 190 and in the area of 16 - 17 % bf. My diet right now consists of

Morning : Pasta , udos oil, eggs, multi vitamin
-Work out-
Pre Lunch : Meal Shake or Protein Shake
Lunch : Pasta, vegetables, chicken or fish
Pre Dinner: Meal Replacement Shake
Dinner : chicken, steak , fish, vegetables
Post Dinner: Meal Replacement Shake
Pre Bed: sometimes i take another protien shake.

So once this cycle is finished i plan on cutting down the pasta for sure, i was just wanting to know the quickest way i could burn fat. I was reading that clenbuterol is best stacked with an steroid so i wasnt sure if that was worth it or if i should just use a cutting steroid. But in the end i wanna loose this weight as quick as i can because my football season is right around the corner. Thanks alot

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
O yea drop the meal replacement shakes for regular protein shakes.

Big Pau

Big Pau

Awards
Sit in the sauna until ur body has no water left....

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
1st of all, I wouldn't recommend trying to cut during your PCT. Wait until after you have finished your PCT. You want to keep as much gains as possible from the cycle. Going on a lower calorie/restricted diet here, would not be beneficial.
As far as cutting goes, I would get rid of the protein shakes and replace them with whole foods. Keep the shakes for your Post-workout meal. Need to add cardio into your routine at least 5 times a week of 30 minute moderate heart rate cardio.
Maybe replace the pasta with a slower digesting carb like Brown rice or sweet potatoes. Or get rid of it all together.
You will have to play around with you diet a little bit and see how your body responds and adjust accordingly.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so right now im on week 1 of a 4 week superdrol cycle. I want to get everything in order so once im done it i can effectively shed some fat off of me. I am 5' 11" 190 and in the area of 16 - 17 % bf. My diet right now consists of

Morning : Pasta , udos oil, eggs, multi vitamin
-Work out-
Pre Lunch : Meal Shake or Protein Shake
Lunch : Pasta, vegetables, chicken or fish
Pre Dinner: Meal Replacement Shake
Dinner : chicken, steak , fish, vegetables
Post Dinner: Meal Replacement Shake
Pre Bed: sometimes i take another protien shake.

So once this cycle is finished i plan on cutting down the pasta for sure, i was just wanting to know the quickest way i could burn fat. I was reading that clenbuterol is best stacked with an steroid so i wasnt sure if that was worth it or if i should just use a cutting steroid. But in the end i wanna loose this weight as quick as i can because my football season is right around the corner. Thanks alot
I wouldn't mix carbs (pasta) and fats (Udo's) in your first meal. Change the pasta out for some oats. Move you Udo's to your last meal. Take it with some slow digesting protein, ie Cottage Cheese or Casein Whey and Natural PB.

Get rid of your MRP shakes (or use them sparingly when they truly are a replacement).

What do your macros look like? Get a food scale and use fitday.com to keep track of your food intake for a month or so until you 'know' what you are eating.

Lay off the 'cutting steroids' and clen until you get your diet cleaned up.

X