weight loss after pregancy

PoopiesWife

PoopiesWife

Awards
:wave: I had my son all most 3 months. I gained alot of weight I was over 200lbs I am now down to about 190. I have been taking stimulant x and it doesnt really work for me. If I dont take it I get really bad headaches. So anyways I need to lose over 60lbs what can I do to speed up this process or even get it kick started.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well there are a bunch of things you can try. I assume your not breastfeeding him if your taking stims..lol Babies are up all night as it is. He is a cutie by the way.

I have had 3 kids and I take DCP, Sesathin, green tea caps, and a fish oil supp. For stimulant based people NP is making a stack of DCP/Leviathan it is a potent fat burning stack.

Do you work out, eat lean food and do cardio? I used to get really bad headaches until I started drinking muscle milks. That stopped them. I'm not sure why but I'm just glad they stopped, of course they come back if I stop drinking them for awhile.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Poop's Wife! Your kid is beautiful!

I agree with Crader. Although I have not used DCP yet, it has gotten excellent reviews and more and more people seem to be leaning towards stacking it with Leviathan. Here is one log you may want to review:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html

In that log, Asianbabe reviews DCP, complete with descriptions of how the different dosages worked and what to expect.

My wife has had the same difficulty and is pretty much anti-supplement. So, she's still working the pounds off almost 2 years after our son was born. DCP and/or Leviathan may help speed that process up for you. Good luck!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can also add a transdermal product that you just rub in to your abs from Avant. Lipoderm U would work. They have a better one called Napalm but it isnt out just yet.

PoopiesWife

PoopiesWife

Awards
Yea I work it is diffcult to get to the gym sometimes but I try to go at least 4 times a week I do cardio for about 30 mins but I will look at the stuff you are talking about. This is the biggest I have ever been. So its really hard to get into a rythme you know what I mean. Thank you my chunky monkey is a cutie. Thank you again guys.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You can also add a transdermal product that you just rub in to your abs from Avant. Lipoderm U would work. They have a better one called Napalm but it isnt out just yet.
The only thing I would be concerned with on a TD product is rubbing off on the kid. I don't know what is in those products, but it's something to look into with kids. There are a couple TD products that I was interested in that I decided against because I have a 1 year old. Just be careful.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would be concerned with on a TD product is rubbing off on the kid. I don't know what is in those products, but it's something to look into with kids. There are a couple TD products that I was interested in that I decided against because I have a 1 year old. Just be careful.
True although if you used it at night time and have a shirt on it would be okay. And mine does not come off after it is absorbed in.

Either way it works best if you are fairly low in body weight anyway. So its a follow up product.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Well there are a bunch of things you can try. I assume your not breastfeeding him if your taking stims..lol Babies are up all night as it is. He is a cutie by the way.

I have had 3 kids and I take DCP, Sesathin, green tea caps, and a fish oil supp. For stimulant based people NP is making a stack of DCP/Leviathan it is a potent fat burning stack.

Do you work out, eat lean food and do cardio? I used to get really bad headaches until I started drinking muscle milks. That stopped them. I'm not sure why but I'm just glad they stopped, of course they come back if I stop drinking them for awhile.
i hope DCP with leviathan work for me..:trout:
i will be stacking them soon..

IainDaniel

Awards
If you were breast feeding, that is a great way to help with post-pregnancy weight loss.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Show poops some good lovin' a few nights a week :D

Products containing Yohimbine are typically more effective with women because they tend to have more Alpha-2's than us dudes. Be warned, it's a potent little stim and causes nasty anxiety issues with some users (I've never had problems with it, though). Green Tea Extract + Yohimbine + a few cups of coffee will make for a wicked stack that will keep you going throughout the day. (do not dose at or after dinnertime).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yea I work it is diffcult to get to the gym sometimes but I try to go at least 4 times a week I do cardio for about 30 mins but I will look at the stuff you are talking about. This is the biggest I have ever been. So its really hard to get into a rythme you know what I mean. Thank you my chunky monkey is a cutie. Thank you again guys.
hey Poopie, glad to see another female on this site!

Definitely get yourself into a good routine in regards to training and eating first, otherwise the supplements you take will only be of minimal benefit. Get in lots of veggies, lean meats and good fats, as well as complex carbs like oats or sweet potato, brown rice etc depending on how well you do with carbs. Cheat a couple of times a week and don't get too overly obsessed about it, just as long as you stick to eating well the majority of the time.

As for training, I see you do a lot of cardio, do you train with weights at all? If not it is a great time to start and a lot more enjoyable than the treadmill.

Once you've ironed out those issues, a fat burner can definitely give you a push, as well as help with appetite, energy, endurance and fatigue issues, and keep you on track.

Some good ones as have already been mentioned are DCP, Leviathan, AMP, sesathin, green tea (either caps or leaves) can help. If you have taken stimx and have been getting bad headaches... it could be that the dose you took was too high, or you missed a few doses and received a withdrawal effect.. (just hypothesising).

If you want to start off with something that is jitter free and virtually free of unwanted side effects, but also does a great job of fatburning, check out sesathin, fish oils, green tea, and DCP. I used DCP in the log Ecto power mentioned a little while ago with some of these, check it out if you're interested. Good luck and keep us updated! :)